A Being Human Community
Syfy (ended 2014)

Syfy's Being Human has enjoyed three-and-a-half seasons of haunting, transforming, and biting, and when the currently airing fourth season wraps up, so will the show. Syfy announced the show's cancellation today, with six episodes left in the series' run. Being Human's series finale will air Monday, April 7. 

Being Human was adapted from the British series of the same name and follows a trio of friends and roommates named Aidan, Sally, and Josh, who just so happen to be a vampire, a ghost, and a werewolf. Though the original British version ran for five seasons before it was canceled in 2013, the North American version will actually air more episodes total; when Syfy's Being Human concludes later this spring, it will have 52 episodes to its name, in contrast to 37 for its source material. 

Apparently the news has been known behind the scenes for some time now, because Syfy was able to release the below video from the cast thanking the fans. Hopefully that means the producers had enough notice to craft a fitting series finale. 

Being Human was fantastic when it was good, but I didn't stick around through Season 3. I'll still miss the show and its sexy cast, but I think I'll time-traveling Aidan's facial hair the most. 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 4/7/2014

Season 4 : Episode 13

128 Comments