Being Human Forums

Syfy (ended 2014)

being human(uk) new season starting!

mattgus

[1]Feb 12, 2011
    • level: 14

for those interested...the new season of being human(uk) is going to air next saturday on the bbc america at 9pm 8 central...i have watched the british series since the beginning...the stories are for the most part identical with a few minor exceptions. the names are diff,no sis for our werewolf and they are ofcouse ahead in the story...so that would mean spoilers...but for those already watching and for those wanting to i thought i would spread the word...the personalities are the same,but it is very interesting(fun)to watch how the diff actors,directors censors(which are far more liberal in uk)allow for a diff expierince for the viewer...i was worried that i would not like the us version,but i enjoy them both...i should qualify the uk series is so far ahead they could end up being very diff stories...

Edited on 02/12/2011 3:28pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mattgus

[2]Feb 12, 2011
    • level: 14
    after thought...bbc america is airing the entire series of the original being human series b/4 the season 4 premire all day sat the 19th beginning at 6am...if that changes bbc america is advertising the marathon all week...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.