Being Human Forums

Syfy (ended 2014)

It's My Party and I'll Die If I Want To

Yaspaa

[1]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 79
    Please direct all discussion regarding season two's finale It's My Party and I'll Die If I Want to to this thread, thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CharmedOneP391

[2]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 19

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN"T WATCHED

This episode was interesting. I don't think it was the best episode of the season..simply things that I actually WANTED to happen didn't. Like I wanted Mother to die..and that didn't happen. I wanted Josh to chill out on killing Ray because we know Josh isn't like that. We had Sally possess someone who I just couldn't believe. I know she was doing it to help Josh..but she was doing it to help Josh MURDER someone.

Suren was a weak character..I love the actress but not surprised the character had to go. How long will Aiden truly be underground? We know Josh didn't die. Nora maybe? Doubt it. There were two gunshots.

From The 3 Cliffhangers: Sally shredding herself and going to Limbo, Aiden being buried and Josh's situation with Nora and Ray...I really don't know which one I'm actually invested in the most if at all. I like where their stories ended up..but I dont like how.

I'd give this episode an 8 out of 10. I was just hoping for Suren to use her back-bone and at least try and kill Mother...but no such luck. Guess we'll see next year. Ugh...January 2013.

LaSerre

[3]Apr 26, 2012
    • level: 10
    SPOILERS ALL AROUND

Actually I was a bit disappointed with the josh-ray-nora cliffhanger.... reminded me of 2x01... c'mon, you can't use the same cliffhanger twice, can you? There should be a rule against it

vcivi

[4]Apr 28, 2012
    • level: 11
    This season finale was awesome!!1

sshan39

[5]May 24, 2012
    • level: 7
    @Laserre-how is this a repeat of anything they did before?

I enjoyed it. I am sad his ex is dead, he could have been happy. I wonder who got shot? I cant beleive we have to wait so long to find out. I wish the Mother was dead too. I wonder how Aiden is going to get out. But i have to say that was a good ending and some great acting by the actor who plays Aiden. wow. He really loved her. If he would have just walked away he would have been free. I am really not understanding some of this stuff with Sally. I wonder how she is going to get back.

JasmineHR

[6]May 26, 2012
    • level: 35
    A decent season finale but overall, I think I enjoyed season 1 a bit better. It was mostly Suren who ruined season 2 for me. I just couldn't stand that character and was (as mean as it sounds) glad that she was destroyed. I've never much been a fan of spoiled, self-centered characters who keep throwing a wrench in everyone's plans. Time for Aidan to move on to bigger and better things.

Looking forward to seeing what season 3 has in store for the three!

sherriesim

[7]Jul 18, 2012
    • level: 24

Wow.. What a cliff hanger! I was so certain that Suren was going to stake Mother at the last minute, I was really shocked when she was killed instead

So who got shot? There were two shots, so it's my guess that Ray shot Josh and Nora shot Ray.

I think that Josh will be injured and in a life and death situation, his ghost will cross over to limbo (while in a coma or something) and he will help Sally out of limbo before being saved on the operating table. He will then go and dig up Aiden as soon as he gets out of hospital