Being Human Forums

Syfy (ended 2014)

The Mother

notabene14

[1]Jan 19, 2012
    • level: 5

I think i picked up on something that wasn't mentionned on any board yet... Am I the only one who thinks the show was implying that Mother is in fact Cleopatra? She looks exactly the way Cleopatra is usually depicted... Middle-eastern/North African looking woman with a long round nose, a "Cleopatra" hairdo (I don't know how else to describe it...), a necklace that reminds me of the Ancient Egyptian neck collars (ok, maybe it's far fetched), and as soon as she waltzed in the room, oriental music was playing in the background... Also, the older the vampire, the stronger it is, right? So is it just me? Should I stop mixing weed, kahlua and cocoa puffs?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LaSerre

[2]Jan 24, 2012
    • level: 10
    Yes.
    To your last question

Seriously, hair is Cleopatra style but i don't think she was that bad

FAN-of-FANGS

[3]Nov 27, 2012
    • level: 3

If im not mistaken it was mentioned in the show that Mother is from Egyptiant times... She is like 3000 yrs old or so. And that is the time of the ancient civilizations, Egypt being one of the most long running ones and the most mystycal, right?

And yeah, she does looklike Cleopatra is portrayed - her gowns, jewelry, the make-up...

I would like to hear more on that subject in the next season!!!