Being Human

It's My Party and I'll Die If I Want To

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 09, 2012 on Syfy

• By no means a bad episode...

... but I definitely felt that it took a step back from the past few episodes. This season started out well, but got bogged down by stories that weren't particularly compelling. The last few episodes were much better, especially the last one, but it was hard to determine where the show would go from there. Josh's actions make a certain level sense, especially when you consider the events of previous episodes, and I could understand how the story arrived at where it did. Aidan's plans on the other hand were poorly thought out, and I couldn't quite grasp the reason for his actions. Also, when dealing with Sally, it actually made no mention in the episode of what her plan was or how she could know there was a way out of limbo. Perhaps it will be addressed next season, but for now I could only really agree with what 1/3 of the characters did in this episode.

Again, by no means was it bad, just not nearly as good as the last few episodes.
  • It's My Party and I'll Die If I Want To

It's My Party and I'll Die If I Want To was a perfect episode of Being Human and I really enjoyed watching because there was significant character and plot development along with action, drama, and intrigue. It was interesting to see Aiden try to take on Mother, Josh deciding to kill Ray, and Sally finding her mothers ghost again. Aiden and Suren have one last talk while Josh finds Nora in a hospital after the eclipse and Sally wants to find a way to Limbo. There was a lot going on and it all blended together nicely and it was easy to follow the story lines. There were a few cliffhangers at the end and obviously all of the three main characters didn't meet doom or disaster so I am definitely left curious and wanting to know what happens next!!!!!!!!!