Being Human

Ruh-Roh

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 08, 2013 on Syfy

• What a season finale! (Possible spoilers)

Well this was one heck of an episode for ending the season. We had Aidan dealing with the problems of Kenny and his transformation turning deadly as well as dealing with his relationship problems with Kat after she discovers Sally's corpse in the bedroom. Nora and Josh of course meet up with Liam who is still on his anti-vampire crusade and absolutely hates Aiden. There is an extremely violent meeting when Liam comes to the house and attacks Aiden as well as Kenny. In the middle of that attack Kenny attacks Nora while Aiden finally manages to do away with Liam. To top it all off Donna returns right at the end and drags Sally away into some hole in the ground leaving us wondering what will become of all this. I assume there is a season 4 planned as this ending needs many resolutions. So again, all I can say is the season ended with a bang and a roller coaster ride.
  • Ruh-Roh

Ruh-Roh was a perfect season 3 finale of Being Human. There was a lot of great character development as they all face the consequences of their actions. It was interesting to hear what Liam had to say. I liked the flash backs of Aiden and his wife. Sally lays herself to rest yet again only to have a familiar face return and cause some trouble for her. The ending was awesome and scary. I'm left in suspense wanting to know what happens next!!!!!!!!