Being Human

Turn This Mother Out

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 16, 2012 on Syfy

• Cleaning House

Well turns out Nora is a werewolf too, and the mother of the Vampires returned and want her daughter to take over Boston and Aiden to be 2nd in control, well I did see Aiden doing a leadership type of deal. Sally went to reunion and met some unlikely class friends one not likely a friend, looks they Aiden with no string attached so they attack his friends. This is starting the beginning of season 2 and what we can expect further down the road. Their friendship will be tested like never before, this is what I think.
  • Turn This Mother Out

Turn This Mother Out was a perfect season two opener for Being Human and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a good recap of the previous season and all the characters had substantial growth and development in this episode. It was great to see Sally go to her High School Reunion and how that all went down. I liked how Aiden was being selected to run Boston though things went a little differently than thought, but the best was Josh and Nora dealing with their issues. I loved how Nora was inquisitive yet not being totally honest about her concerns. This show is definitely character driven and so far each of them has dealt with some pretty intense issues. I like how the season is shaping up so far and look forward to watching more!!!!!!!!!
  • Now, that's a cliffhanger.

I enjoyed this first episode, I was looking forward to more action and it seemed like a promising start: Aidan kicked some, and Josh and Nora are definitely going to be worth watching. Not much happened with Sally though, but I guess she has plenty of time on her hands so it makes sense that things move slower with her. Will Nora intervene in the Josh cliffhanger situation?
  • I will definitely check out the second episode.

The season opener felt a little bit off, I like the way it is going but there was almost no suspense. The part with the reunion felt a bit crammed and added little to the character development of sally. But the ending and some action scenes kept me interested and I will definitely check out the second episode.