Being Human (UK)

Bad Moon Rising

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 01, 2009 on BBC

• Annie never walks thru the door as she is afraid for Mitchell and goes with him and George to the hospital. The vampires come to finish the job but George and a priest force then to leave. George is definitely the big surprise and Nina has some news.

What a powerful ending to this short six part series. I am definitely looking forward to this continuing next season. Don't read this if you don't want SPOILERS before you see this episode.

Wow, George really surprises everyone when he decides to go behind Mitchell, Annie, and Nina's back and finish Herrick himself. It was about a quarter of the way thru when I started to get an inkling that this is the direction things might go. With the vampires making fun of the werewolves and the way they are treated I expected a comeuppance to occur eventually. Really would you bait a man who could rip you to pieces by calling him doggie and making fun of him?

Annie also seems to be coming into her own. She really surprised the vampires in their nest and took them apart. She is not a women or a ghost I would take lightly especially where George or Mitchell are concerned. Obviously one of the big faults of most of the vampires is they believe they are the absolute top of the food chain, (It's a failure humans have to deal with all the time as well.) but unbeknownst to them there are other things with the muscle to do some real damage. You bind these different humans together (ghost, vampire, and werewolf) and you may have a pretty unstoppable force. Especially if they care about each other.

I don't think Mitchell realizes it yet but he hasn't lost his humanity. It is because of his caring for people that he may never lose it. He feels remorse and is tortured by every soul he has taken willingly or not. This is what separates him from Herrick and the others.

Now we have Nina and she has been scratched at some time I believe by George. I don't remember when or if he really did but it will be interesting to see how they deal with this. Also it must have happened during the time when George was dispatching Herrick as I don't think Nina has changed yet. I hope she doesn't do something stupid like hurt herself. She seemed concerned when she was asking what happens and if it hurts a lot.

What a wonderful series. I could watch another six episodes of this nonstop right now. Great acting, good scripts, and great production values. I hope Series 2 comes very soon! Thanks for reading...