A Believe Community
NBC (ended 2014)
*Before we begin, once again just a quick reminder to “HEART” the Recap if it catches your fancy. The button is located in the top right or the bottom left of the Recap. It lets the Staff know you enjoy reading about Believe and also that you can tolerate my writing on occasion. Both those factors will get more stories like this promoted!*

Last week, the episode ended with Janice Channing in the custody of Skouras and a new young talent being tracked down by Orchestra.

Prodigy begins with a brutal car crash, a head on collision no one could survive. Bo snaps out of her trance.

Tate is more sympathetic to the range of her powers and although he wants her to shake it off, he realizes how strong the images can be of others in trouble. But he implores her to block it out for their sake and for Channing’s sake, as Bo’s powers are the only thing that can save them all.

Skouras arrives at the location of the savant Zepeda found last episode. She pops out of hiding to read his mind…

…to his great delight.

Bo cannot concentrate. She is obsessed with the people involved in the car wreck and cannot continue to practice without at least looking into the Bomission©. She hears music and finds it calling to her.

As insistent as Bo can be and while once again blackmailing a grown ex-con, Bo tries to make her case.

Meanwhile Winter calls to let them know that outside support is gone; they are breaking down the Loft.

Bo is, as always, inpatient.

And when he doesn’t jump to the Bomission™?

Bo slides out the door.

Understanding that the F.B.I. director is in Skouras’ pocket, it is no surprise that Ferrel and company bow to his form of interrogation. Skouras wants one of his own to read her mind, and he gets what he wants.

Bo crosses the street to where she hears the music. Tate chases her into a small shop.

He finds a young daughter laughing and playing with a friend.

And at the moment he is just a proud Dad.

Skouras makes his run at Channing with one of his “students”

Channing is unimpressed. In fact – all Jacob gets is “Row Your Boat” sung over and over – training supplied by Winter to fight interrogation.

At the same time, Danni arrives on the Orchestra Campus.

Zoe gives her the full sales pitch and shows her the room given to her – the first room she could ever call her own. Needless to say, she is overwhelmed with finding a home after years in foster care. She was given up on by her parents after she mentally collapsed a bookcase on her brother, separating Bro’s head from his body.

Danni has some issues.

Tate slashes Margaret’s Dad’s car tires, trying to prevent driving. But that is not going to cut it. Dad invites them all in for a bite to eat and neither Bo or Tate are refusing that.

Winter appears to have found a new Safehouse.

He instructs Team Winter to get moved in.

Meanwhile, Skouras is observing his new student.

Zoe wants to use restraint as she has issues from her brother’s death.

Skouras is, well, Skouras.

Bo and Margaret, both having no real friends, decide to make each other just that.

But light conversation turns serious when Bo realizes that nothing has changed in their fates.

After holding Margaret’s violin…

…she flashes to the car wreck once again.

Bo realizes the accident will still happen, with dire consequences.

She decides to lay it all on the table, freaking them out with a “You all are going to die!”

Tate and Bo arrive at the DMV in an attempt to get the information about the person Bo saw hitting Margaret’s family head on. While Tate tries to use his extremely limited charm, Bo gets to work. Apparently, computers have no chance against her brain.

Tate is flummoxed they actually went into a building with all sorts of cameras and does what a dad would do:

But he does promise to look into the man they have located to try to stop him from driving.

Sealed with a pinky swear.

Back at the Factory of Evil™, Skouras decides to immediately exploit Danni’s talents of mind reading

Channing cannot withstand her mind probe and Skouras seems very pleased with the information.

He tells Ferrel exactly where she can find Team Winter.

Ferrel and the F.B.I. arrive at the scene, ready to take Winter down.

As they rush the safehouse, it appears Winter was one step ahead of them.

Not only is the F.B.I. chased off, but Skouras is apprehended.

Winter set the bomb out so it would be immediately spotted and no one would be hurt.

The problem is, they just lost Skouras.

Tate arrives at the target’s house. It ends up he is late for his own wedding.

Tate tries to prevent him from leaving but he cannot. He calls Bo to give her the bad news, but then tells her the ball is now in her court.

Stop the wreck!

And she does what she intended to do all along and inserts herself into the family’s trip to the recital.

Winter has a bargaining chip.

Not only does Winter want to trade Roman for Channing, he also reminds him of the project outside of Orchestra that is also outside the purview of the US Military.

Winter’s demand is that he shut down Orchestra, or he will make sure Roman is the one on the run from the Feds.

The ill-fated car ride.

It all happens as Bo had seen, but this time she takes the wheel and avoids the collision.

Our groom is most grateful. And as he finds out Margaret was on her way to a recital, he offers her his card.

He is a Conductor. And may have work for her, when she is ready.

The principle players arrive to make the trade. Although the exchange is made, things do not exactly go according to plan.

Skouras grabs the agent’s gun and fires toward Winter…

…but Channing steps in the path of the bullet.

Ferrel is confused as Winter scoops Channing up and escapes in a van. She appears to be mortally wounded.

As they escape, Winter’s phone rings…

It is Zoe.

She warns him of the new threat Roman has in Danni. But as she turns – there Danni stands.

Danni wonders whether Zoe even wants her there. And reminds her that she picked up a lot more information from Channing that she let on. As she does a form of a Force choke hold on Zoe, she informs her she knows Zoe is the traitor.

First off, nice parallel stories of two little girls being pushed to extremes by the desires of adults. The Bomission™ did indeed save lives, but it also told the story of two little girls who weren't being allowed to be just that in the frantic desire to have them be child prodigies (hence the episode name).

Secondly, I have to admit Believe shocked me not once or twice, but three times. I did not see Roman’s abduction coming in the least and was seriously slack jawed when the Tasers came out and Skouras was bagged. Also, Skouras grabbing a gun and shooting Channing came totally out of nowhere and was stunning. One question - how does the F.B.I. facilitate a hostage exchange with known "terrorists"? Not only that, but they allow Skouras to steal an agent's weapon and shoot someone with ZERO repercussions? I know the Director is under Skouras thumb, but that was a lot to accept. Lastly, Danni confronting Zoe at the end completely took me by surprise as well. I thought Danni might be a hesitant participant in Orchestra, but I had no idea she would so quickly embrace the Dark Side (Force choke and all!) and come to the defense of the project, threatening the woman who brought her in and made her feel like she had a home. And what a threat to hold over her when we know Skouras will have no mercy of the mole inside Orchestra.

I am quite sure we are coming to a final confrontation between Danni and Bo – with the showrunners being acutely aware the show will probably not be renewed. As we work toward May Sweeps, I can see this show written to a very nice climax as Skouras now knows Winter could expose the whole program and that it is all out war between Team Skouras and Team Winter. But there is the 3rd team that is Team Willaim Tate and Bo Adams (henceforth referred to as "Team BillBo"©. As I saw the joy in his eyes when he witnessed Bo laughing with a new friend, doing goofy little girl stuff, I knew that in the end, he will fight, not to defeat Orchestra, but to give Bo a normal life. So, IMHO, shortly we will soon see the conclusion of the fight between these three sides. The question being, whose way of life will prevail?

- Edshrinker

116 Comments
Comments (116)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
So it had more episodes but it was pulled from the schedule? Is that what happened? I was quite liking it. The actress who plays Bo is quite charismatic and she has a good chemistry with the rest of the cast. I think there was potential for something pretty good....sigh. Soon there will just be police procedurals (some of which I actually like..sshhh) and reality tv. If you don't have more than 10 million viewers every week of a first season then scrap it? I'm not saying I watch all of the following or like many of them but so far networks have axed Star crossed, Intelligence, The Tomorrow people, Believe, Almost Human, Revolution and Dracula and Bitten is on the bubble. How many scifi/supernatural/fantasy shows still survive now after a 2nd season? Continuum's third season may be its last. What else is there? Supernatural...naturally... I don't count POI although I guess it has a scifi edge to it... I dunno....I give up....
Flag
Losing so many sci-fi/ horror/ fantasy series this year wasn't good. For me losing Almost Human, Believe, & Revolution hurt. But if it's any consolation to you, there a lot of genre series coming in the next year.

Penny Dreadful just started, it was good. This summer there is: Crossbones, Dominion, The Last Ship, Musketeers, The Leftovers, Extant, The Strain, Outlander, & Legends. Coming in the fall and next midseason: Constantine, Emerald City, Forever, Heroes Reborn, Gotham, Hieroglyph, Wayward Pines, Agent Carter, The Whispers, The Flash, The Messengers, iZombie, 12 Monkeys, The Almighty Johnsons, Ascension, Z-Nation, The Expanse, Killjoys, Olympus, Terminator, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Marvel's The Defenders, and The Walking Dead spinoff. And there is about another dozen, i know of in early development.
Flag
Thanks for the info...I think I might wait and see what gets a second season before I watch any of them... (Losing Almost Human has left an open wound.)
Flag
There won't be a lack of shows. I am just going to have a hard time getting attached to anything.
Flag
I have to say I'm rather annoyed they are doing another Terminator TV series when they didn't finish the last one. Prob diff prod co and network but meh..
Flag
Losing Terminator: TSCC, was almost as bad a losing Firefly. It's high on my list of all time favorites. When it was cancelled, i signed numerous petitions, bought the series on disk, join online groups trying to get it back. I knew the series was in trouble, when Salvation ignored Kyle Reese having a brother in the series. And Salvation followed the events of Rise of the Machines, which the series changed. To the movie franchise, the series didn't exist. There were rumors from the cast, of a wrap up movie that never happened.

But the production company Halcyon went bankrupt, and the parent company Universal Studios sold the rights. Annapurna Pictures bought them at auction (short version). They made it clear they weren't interested in reviving TSCC, and started leaking reboot script ideas. That's where this new series comes from. Like Marvel, it will interact with movies. Considering that it's a different company, i'm willing to give them a chance. The plot idea sounds good, and i'm just happy to have Terminator back.
Flag
Damn it! SCC was so freaking intelligent and we never got the payoff. I wish the showrunners would have at least told us what was planned. Or did they and I missed it?
Flag
I hear ya. Especially any from NBC and FOX.
Flag
I think we all are feeling fed up. The eps are scheduled to run in late may with Crisis ...unless they change that too.
Flag
I just read that Believe & Crisis, will be back May 25, to finish their runs. Bitter sweet news.
Flag
I suppose there is at least a little more dignity in being able to show all the eps that were filmed...
Flag
I hope they had the time to fashion a conclusion. It seemed like they were starting to rush everything to do just that.
Flag
'Bo is, as always, inpatient.'

sorry but may have been impatient instead..
Flag
It is making less and less sense.
They find a gifted girl, Danni, who has been living on her own most of her life, and take her to the compound. There she is told that she can come and go as she pleases.
And just days later she is completely ok with being used as a weapon against someone who is trying to help another gifted girl, Bo, get away from them. She even goes so far as to threaten to kill one of the ones helping Bo.

I don't buy it.

Also, the way the FBI bows to Skouras every whim is totally unbelievable. Especially since he so obviously a psycho.
I wonder if they'll prosecute him for shooting an unarmed person in the middle of a public square, but I doubt it.
Flag
So, I guess the end came a lot sooner than any of us expected it. So sad right now...
NBC, I HATE you soooooooooo much!
Flag
There is a reason NBC is the least watched and worst programmed network.
Flag
Great show, another great episode.

But I agree with MisterKez (post below) who said:

"The FBI turning a blind eye to Roman shooting Channing, who took the bullet meant for Winter, stretched my suspension of disbelief. Obviously, the FBI is in league with Orchestra and Skouros, but to be so blatant was over the top."

This was a really strange moment, and weird story telling. In that moment, Skouras should have lost all credibility in the eyes of the FBI. The line "What do you think you are doing?" was poor dialogue,

But it got weirder. The FBI looked on while the victim of a potential murder was taken away. And Winter, instead of using the FBI to get help quick, put her in a van.

It just didn't feel realistic to me.

Still, it's a small blemish on a really good and interesting show. It fully deserves renewal.
Flag
I think we are all agreed on that. I know the FBI director is in Skouras pocket, so he has ordered Ferrel to give Skouras full authority... but what good agent would stand by and not go batshit with cold blooded murder. I thought the kidnap exchange was way out of bounds for them too. How could they allow Winter to get away with THAT? HEll - he could have killed several agents with that bomb,even though he set it up for them to see it 1st.
Flag

OK so who decided to cast a show with 'Banshee's Dept. Siobhan (Trieste Kelly Dunn) working with 'Burton' (Matty Rauch) and the most handsome black man on television, 'Copper''s Ato Essandoh and throw in the occasional visit from 'Ashur' Nick Tarabay and then cast a lead who could be the long lost love child of the late Andy Whitfield ('Spartacus') and Banshee's lead Antony Starr in Jake McLaughlin? And throw in Delroy Lindo, Kyle McLaughlin, Kerry Condon, and Jamie Chung for good measure. This is a good, scratch that - that is a f'ing spectacular cast for an NBC show. (Its kind of haunting how much McLaughlin resembles Andy Whitfield. He's like a scrawny Andy Whitfield.) I got all caught up on this show based on recommendations and yesterday, those bastards at NBC pulled the show and all of its remaining episodes from the schedule after what I thought was a great episode. F.U. NBC! gets thrown around a lot but seriously once they cancel 'Hannibal' there will be nothing watchable on this network. And for pulling the adorable Johnny Sequoyah from my schedule someone (everyone getting a paycheck from NBC) needs to be seriously smacked upside the head. (What NBC executive with their head implanted in their ass decided to put this show, a new show with a child in the lead role, at 9:00pm Sunday a time slot many shows just go to die because of the competition?) NBC just finds new ways to suck more each day. This was a good show. This is the episode where the writers figured out how to make all of the show's elements work together very well and their reward for that is cancelation? Boo. Hopefully no one in this cast is still beholden to this shit can of a network.

Wonder if NBC and Jimmy Fallon (doesn't take much to be the most popular thing on this network Jimmy Fallon so you may want to check your over inflated ego) can just continue on with no one watching?

More+
Flag
And thank you for spending the time typing out exactly what all of feel right now. I am trying to take an optimistic bent but it is not working really well.
Flag
They are going to finish airing the eps this summer. I am not saying this was great news, but they did not cancel it yet and are going to try to get more people to watch in the down months. At least they are trying something ...yet I agree with everything you said. We have been talking from week one how NBC should at least make an effort and move it to a timeslot that gives it a fighting chance.

I hope they replay the episodes this summer prior to the last 4 so that maybe they can find the audience. It is out there. This is quality TV with fantastic cast chemistry between Tate and Bo. And you are right, really the who cast is amazing.

Maybe if they called it Believe: Chicago Effing NBC morons.
Flag
Its what CW's 'Tomorrow People' could/should have looked like. Its a good show on NBC, the closest to extinction of all of the dying networks, so of course its going to take time FOR ANYTHING to find an audience. Putting it at 9:00pmET on Sunday was suicidal. I love your 'trademarked' 'BOMISSION'. That is so perfect. Sorry I didn't find this show and your column sooner... sooner than it getting shuffled off to die. They could have put this show on a night with 'Blacklist' and started to build a must go to NBC night of television like Thursdays used to be and help push ABC into the grave its been spinning itself into the past two seasons.
Flag
Greatminds think alike, Whedon. Couple months ago that was EXACTLY the time slot I was petitioning for. When a great lead in to The Blacklist. It's not like The Voice or Blacklist needed the bump from each other.
Flag
I like this show and am sad to see NBC pull it. I did not expect a second season, because it is a "nice" show. Bo is so cute and sweet. It is not canceled yet, just benched. Sunday is not a good timeslot especially going against GoT for one.

This episode was good and I could see the showrunners and writers rushing to tell the story just in case it does not get renewed or to placate some people who are turned off by the slow pacing. I for one think that this show needs the slow pace to showcase Tate and Bo's relationship. Bo's case of the week was sweet. I liked that she made a friend, too bad Winter will come along and make them move again.

The FBI turning a blind eye to Roman shooting Channing, who took the bullet meant for Winter, stretched my suspension of disbelief. Obviously, the FBI is in league with Orchestra and Skouros, but to be so blatant was over the top. Bo will save Channing.

Ed, I am glad you took this show to review. You do a good job, and it needs to be promoted. I just wish you could make the front page so that more people will watch it and maybe it gets a second season.
More+
Flag
I did finally make it, Kez. It is on the COmmunity sections featured stories. Response is pretty light, though. I think we will see the show finish its run regardless. And stranger things have happened with show renewals. After all - they renewed The Following.
Flag
Ed, i'd like to take this opportunity to thank you, for reviewing Believe and Almost Human. I got the impression, the staff gave up on both of these genre series early on. Thanks for sticking with them!
Flag
YEah - we got the AH pilot and then nothing. I only regret I bitched about it for 3 weeks instead of just jumping in and trying my hand at writing the recaps. From that - I was able to do Sleepy Hollow and now Believe. And Farscape of course. Now I am trying a whole new thing with 24 ... all of this came from reviewing Almost Human. So I should thank YOU guys for giving me the confidence to do these!

I have been told that the site is short-staffed and only concentrates on popular shows. Now that I know that ...I will be more assertive.

Thanks LOST!
Flag
Hey did we all hear that Believe is being pulled from the schedule. There are four episodes left. I guess at this point we hope that we get to enjoy a run off of the episodes. Like I am guessing Believe and Crisis (which has suffered this same fate) will be back to back Saturday nights in early June after the regular season ends and the summer season hasn't quite picked up yet.
Flag
Well - we wanted an effort at a timeslot better suited for it. I guess we got our wish but not in the way I would have liked.

Kate - they have nothing to replace it really, so what this tells me is instead of just playing out the string or cancelling it, they want to see if it can find an audience during the "off-season". They also knew they'd get killed during May Sweeps.

I hate we have to wait. But this bodes well that they are least trying something. They did the same with 666 Park Avenue - but they already announced it was cancelled before they moved it. So this is different.
Flag
Yeah i just read about it. :( Ticks me off, during the last episode, NBC said it would return on May 18th, liars. I guess i have to face reality, no second season.
Flag
Well as I told Kate - I think this is actually a move that shows they want to see if they can save it.
Flag
Well i do hope so, but it's hard to hope too much, considering how many times i've been disappointed. If NBC was serious about this series, they wouldn't have put it up against The Walking Dead & Game of Thrones. If they wanted to target a genre series, they should of put it up against Under The Dome. That show only had good ratings, do to the lack of genre series on last summer.
Flag
Very valid. We've been begging for a different timeslot all season. I guess if you wanted to look positively - they had so much faith in the show they thought it could prosper against those heavy hitters.

Which tells me how stupid NBC is. NO surprise there.
Flag
Ouch, just read it. In place of Crisis and Believe will be a rerun of NBC's The Women of SNL special at 9 p.m. Reruns? RERUNS?
Flag
I know, its like come on, just let the show run out in its normal time slot, heck, by the final two episodes, i don't know that it has any competition at all (resurrection is over, I am not sure how many episodes into GoT we are at, but really).
Flag
I really "Believe" they are looking at trying to save the show(s). Last season, Otherwise they would have just cancelled it and announced later they would air the rest during the summer. My guess is they re-show some of the 1st 9 eps leading up to the final 4 this summer to see if they can get viewers during the off season.

Might be too little too late. But they are trying something other than a straight cancellation. We should maybe look positively at this.
Flag
It seems like Bo had a big growth spurt since the last episode, not sure if its just that she looked older with her hair not in a ponytail, but she seemed older.
Flag
If this series caught on and you were talking a couple of seasons...you are right, Pa. This would have been an issue. Call it "The Walt" problem!
Flag
Did anyone else snicker when Winter said there would be no more support?Like, what support?

Also, to address at least one question of yours, they aren't classified as terrorists, merely suspected kidnappers and on top of that it is actually been classified so there are barely rules.

I am actually wondering if Bo and Tate can stay still for a little bit, no one is actually chasing them right now and no one seemed to bother with the question, where are Tate and Bo when Winter was right there. I know there is some trauma happening the next time it is on...but still they are actually currently in a location that serves the purpose that New York was supposed to (stupidly so) serve.

Danni is kind of scary, like usually where they cast like a thirteen year old to play a demented soulless creature. Like, she interpreted the thing with her brother in the same way her parents did, a sign that she was evil when, I think even with powers, it was an accident. I suspect given that there are probably only a few episodes left, I bet the only real purpose is to get Zoe out of Orchestra since she can't also reach an accident conclusion. It is kind of interesting, they have sort of shown different people have different strengths, and while Danni and Bo seem to be similarly powered as telekinesis, but Danni might be a better mind reader and Bo is a better clairvoyant/psychic.
More+
Flag
Actually - Ferrel's exact word used was "terrorist".

I think everything you said is spot on. But I pretty sure the showrunners saw the writing on the wall and accelerated the plot. It would have been nice to let Bo and Tate be daughter/father for a bit, but they probably scrapped those episodes so they could wrap up the story. Such a shame.

Yeah - Danni is unstable scary. The choke hold on Zoe was freaky and it shows me that maybe she is embracing the whole "I am evil" thing. Skouras is going to LOVE that.
Flag
I meant literally that little abandoned building they are staying in, it is actually a useful position right now, I mean, the grocery is likely the main business of the little neighborhood and Bo went and made best friends with the daughter of the owner. They might be protected from outside influences for a little bit. Now, I assume, Winter et al will come rushing in to ruin it because there is an expectation that Bo can heal (which is not really how I interpreted what happened with Channing and her knife cut, I don't know that she stopped the bleeding but did more of a Bo helping to heal a soul)
Flag
Strangely enough Winter e.a. indeed have ruined a lot of Bo's safety over the last weeks. So staying away would be the right thing to do. They should recognise that bringing Channing to Bo will endanger her even more and I seem to remember that Channing once said she would give her life for the safety of Bo.
Flag
That is true - but I would say "all bets are off" if they are running the episodes with the cancellation in mind.
Flag
Winter et al will come rushing in to ruin it

LOL! Isn't that the truth!! I think Tate wants her to have that friend too. I just worry about how they are going to try to rush to finish this and have the big Bo vs Orchestra showdown. They may be better served to just let Channing die and have that incident push Bo's anger, encouraging her to really want to tear into the bad guys.
Flag
I alos think that Channing dying would be the direction to go, but it's not the kind of seresi to do so.
Flag
Not only that, but they allow Skouras to steal an agent's weapon and shoot someone with ZERO repercussions? That was one of my main questions for this episode to. they shouldn't do that as it makes the series less believable (pun intended).

Flag
To be fair, we don't yet know whether Skouras will be prosecuted for the shooting or not. But the way the FBI bows to Scouras' every whim is getting ridiculous.
Flag
I almost think - the showrunners saw the writing on the wall with cancellation and are accelerating the story in any way possible to tie it all up. With Skouras and Danni, I think there was more de elopment planned - but the had to quickly set up the good vs evil confrontaion, so they are making silly jumps.
Flag
Solid Pun.

I know they show the Director and Skouras as tight, but how could any Federal Agent agree to be apart of the trade for Skouras or be fine with him shooting someone? Ferrel has got to have a breaking point here.
Flag
She is far more believable as the police officer in Bansheeeeeeee. She also looks far more attractive over there.
Flag
Yes.

Both sets. But that round face and high cheekbones give her the prettiest face. And they make her very plain on this show.
Flag
I so agree!
Flag
I really need to pinch those cheeks
Flag
Which ones?
Flag
Winter mentioned the second program Skouras is involved in that even the FBI doesn't know about. Together with Danni they are throwing in a lot of important factors in the mix at once. I would have wished they would have taken some time to give each of them enough time to grow and take it's place, but maybe the producers also thought they'd better throw in the whole lot to get a renewal.

Flag
That or they know they need to tie it up because it is ending. It seems like they are now rushing to the big ending in 3 episodes.
Flag
I do hope they will be able to handle all that information and the BoMissions in an interesting way the coming episodes.
Flag
I am sure they never guessed they would be in a position to have to tie up a story already - especially with the names involved in the show.
Flag
An interesting question is why Danni did not immediately told Skpuras that Zoe is a traitor. Why did she withheld that information? Will they use is wisely in th series. Does Danni think she will get something out of it?

Also, I thought that Danni's conversion form a scared girl to an Orchestra fan and dark Lord went a bit fast. We did not get to see the process she went through. They should have taken some time for it, it would have made it stronger.

Flag
Well - as I said I believe there are only 3 eps left. I think they are rushing everything. And your point could be right in that they are throwing a ton out there to try to get renewal.
Flag
Why did Skouras not have Danni probe Channing for what she did in the Orchestra building. That is a script mistake I find difficult to overlook.

Flag
I think she did but Channing was pretty good at blocking some of it. Maybe even Danni couldn't extract that tidbit.. She kept whispering to the scientist what she learned ...I guess Channing's sabotage wasn't something she dug up. I am cool with that. Row Your Boat is powerful.

And I think she gave up the safehouse on purpose. It was all a set up remember.
Flag
I do not agree with you ion this. Danni would have answered at least the questions Skouras had asked her to retrieve. And it looked as though it had been easy for her. So Skouras just didn't ask her to get iit from Channing. That is the thing I found disturbing.
Flag
I'm not so sure that Danni really is on Skouras' side. I think she learned from Channing what is going on at that place. I wouldn't be surprised if she takes it all apart in the end.
Flag
YOu sure can't rule that out and she would be a hell ove an ally. But that makes what she did to Zoe at the end really confusing then. She would know Zoe is on the good guy's side.
Flag
That indeed could also be the case. @edshrinker's comment below also might suggest a direction like that. Could be interesting to see. Maybe they all end up as two happy sisters with daddy Tate.
Flag
Fair enough. Maybe Skouras cares more about getting Bo than any sabotage she may have done. He is arrogant enough to think she couldn't do anything to hurt his program.
Flag
I very much enjoyed the BoMission this week. Bo was able to connect to a girl her age and could save a complete family and husband-to-be with her powers in a good story. I liked the arc bit not that much, it did not capture me.

Flag
Yeah - it is treading water a bit. I am curious as to what Danni is going to become though.
Flag
as Bo’s powers are the only thing that can save them all. Tate mentions that a few times this episode and I am not really ok with that. Although I understad it from a tv standpoint, in real life I find it unsettling how much pressure the put on a kid of that age.

Flag
Yup. Agreed. And when Tate busted in on the 2 girls playing...then went from mad to a huge smile - I think he is reevaluating this whole "Take Down Orchestra" idea.
Flag
I was thinking that if I were a casting director for Believe, how much I would have smiled when Johnny came in and just 'was'.
Flag
I would love to hear that casting story. I wonder if JJ or Cuaron ever worked with her before and KNEW she was the one. And I also would believe they wrote the show around her and her adorableness and believability.
Flag
As far as I read they never met before, but who knows. Johnny only had two small roles before Believe, but she might have auditioned for a hundred before of course.
Flag
Last we we had a short discussion if the computer system diverted the result for Bo's signal or just deleted it. it seems that as they've found a new 'victim' for Orchestra, that would mean that Bo's signal is completely filtered out.
Flag
I notice these reviews don't show up in the 'News' for Believe. Is that a tagging thing?
Flag
Thank you Mike. Yeah - I'm with Rolamb...nit sure what area you are speaking of. If it gets promoted, it should show up in the Episode Area with the rest of them.

Which now makes me wonder why nothing has been promoted in over a day. I worked like nuts to get this out soon after the ep and now it just sits here, unpromoted. So far I have submitted 2 stories and 12 hours of work and am getting no love.

Did I make someone mad?
Flag
This one doesn't because it's not promoted (yet). If you also miss all the other we would love to know where you're looking and missing it. I for once am not sure what the 'News' for Believe pages are but I like to learn.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:30 pm
    Judge Judy
    NEW
    CBS
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm