A Believe Community
NBC (ended 2014)
Discussion
May 23, 2014
I believe the burn off starts Sunday
While I know the Episode Guide says it will and my DVR agrees, my DVR is acting weird and still saying the general description of the episode, but it should start Sunday at nine.
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Believe

Join in on the Believe general show discussion.

Discussion
Apr 07, 2014
Believe: I do really like this show, but...

I think I saw where the show probably was starting to notice the problems. Currently, Bo and Tate are the only characters we know about and Skouras is third. But, if we are supposed to be rooting for a side or leaning more toward a side, we have to get to know Winter, Channing and whoever else is involved with them (it doesn't help that other than the guy who was arrested, it seems to be different people all the time). But, like, currently, I sort of think Channing is kind of a bitch. If she is supposed to be coordinating the safe houses for Tate and Bo, well, she sucks. I mean, she really doesn't seem to be aware (this episode being the first time) that perhaps you put an escaped convict in situations where he isn't going to see many people. Maybe you make sure ...Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 12 Season 1
Second Chance
Aired
Episode 11 Season 1
Revelation
Aired
Episode 10 Season 1
Collapse
Aired
Episode 9 Season 1
Prodigy
Aired
Episode 8 Season 1
Together
Aired

Bo is a young girl with extraordinary powers, and Tate is an escaped prisoner on death row who has been tasked with protecting her from the people that want her power for themselves.

• 10:00 pm
    20/20
    NEW
    ABC