Ben 10: Alien Force

Darkstar Rising

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 10, 2008 on Cartoon Network

• 0.0 Oh. My. God.

Oh. My. God. Yes! Kevin character development!

That was so cool. I mean, it was totally amazing. It made up for X=Ben+2. This one out shined all the rest. And all through the episode I was saying "Kevin really has changed." I'm glad we got to hear about his dad. Now I'm not so bugged by Kevin changing so quickly in the premier. I like him even more now!

Plus...Gwen and Kevin almost kissed!!!!!!!

Why did Highbreed have to ruin the moment?! It was perfect. Kevin was holding her hand, they leaned forward, and then Bang! Moment gone. Why?! Why do they torture me?! Ahem...sorry. I knew it was Mike Morningstar!

As soon as Darkstar showed up, I was like "Hi Mike." I mean, who else would go around stealing power?! Dracula? He brought back some memories. "That's Micheal Morningstar? The guy who tried to steal Gw- I mean energy from the girls at his prep school?" that made me Lololololol. And then he blushed! Blushed!!! Kevin "I'm so tough even though I'm in love with Gwen" Levin blushed!!! Back to all the sweet parts!!

I have to say, I loved how he got his badge back, and Gwen got one too. This was by far the best one yet. Kevin had the best line. And the best expression.

"I'm gonna go tell my mom!"