Ben 10: Alien Force Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2010)

Ben 10 vs. Superman

Who do you think would win?

CharlesKenneth

[1]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 2

Hi guys! I'm new here so I thought, why not create my first topic?

Actually, I've seen other forums that asks who would win? Ben 10 or Superman? So I ought to know what do you guys think?

Ben 10 has a watch that could transform him into 1,000,903 aliens, each with different powers and abilities. Let's assume Ben has MASTERED the Omnitrix since he wouldn't have a chance to beat Supes in his current state.

Superman is a kryptonian, so he have powers like flight,super-strength,invulnerability to non-magical attacks,super speed,vision powers(including x-ray,heat emitting,telescopic,infra-red,and microscopic vision),super-hearing,and super breath.

Edited on 12/18/2009 5:27pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MitkoBG

[2]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 4
    considering that superman prime can break the universe with a punch ... I wonder

lady_god

[3]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 7

lol are you serious? superman of course!!!!

ben 10 in part 1 and 2 only has access to 10 alien and superman can defeat all of them (except maybe alien x)

as for ben tennyson, he may have access to all those aliensbut he doesnt know how to acces everyone and he isnt used to that kind of power but superman is. i mean sure he could go goop but superman would fry him or destroy the little ufo thingy. dont forget superman isnt even form this planet so hes already had experience fighting aliens

CharlesKenneth

[4]Dec 17, 2009
    lady_god wrote:

lol are you serious? superman of course!!!!

ben 10 in part 1 and 2 only has access to 10 alien and superman can defeat all of them (except maybe alien x)

as for ben tennyson, he may have access to all those aliensbut he doesnt know how to acces everyone and he isnt used to that kind of power but superman is. i mean sure he could go goop but superman would fry him or destroy the little ufo thingy. dont forget superman isnt even form this planet so hes already had experience fighting aliens

nah.. I'm not that serious..

well I'm sure in all of those 1,000,903 aliens there should be a mindcontrolling freak in there like Mindmesser(a fanmade alien). I mean Superman is still subject to mind control, and then go Nanomech and destroy his inerts LoL,

The omnitrix is recalibrated now, so any alien Ben turns into would shout out there name and go fighting in an instant. Please consider it's in Master Control... thanks

lady_god

[5]Dec 17, 2009
    yuea but like i said he doesnt know every single alien so he real;ly wouldnt know what to call out i guess he could so some guess work but if they actually fought ben would most liekly win. if he does have soem type of mind ciontrolling laien it hasnt been revealed yetso ben wouldnt know to call it and as far as nanotech goes im prettys ure since superman is analien he would have some sort of resistance to it

CharlesKenneth

[6]Dec 17, 2009
    yeah, you're probably right...
    but if Ben has the same experience in fighting as Superman,and has mastered the watch.. don't you think he has a chance to beat him?

AngelTails2

[7]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 12
    Alien X.

Nickpick

[8]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 35
    Superman! Ben 10 can't take him on, it's not even a fight. Plus, Superman is from Krypton and a Kryptonian, Kryptonite is a shard from Krypton when it was destroyed

CharlesKenneth

[9]Dec 17, 2009
    LOL tnx for the correction, my bad

lady_god

[10]Dec 18, 2009

AngelTails2 wrote:
    Alien X.
    you forgot that alien x only works if there are 2 against one agreements and since most of bens agreements are overruled he wouild most likely get stuck and just try to find a way to get out again

CharlesKenneth wrote:
    yeah, you're probably right... but if Ben has the same experience in fighting as Superman,and has mastered the watch.. don't you think he has a chance to beat him?
    well yea i guess but superman could probably outsmart him but yea he probably would. but in his current state, NO!

KingofIPirates

[11]Dec 18, 2009
    • level: 32
    Superman curbstomps, Ben 10 just doesn't have any feats that even come close to matching superman especially if it's the most powerful version.

readapost

[12]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 14
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    Superman curbstomps, Ben 10 just doesn't have any feats that even come close to matching superman especially if it's the most powerful version.
    You forgot goop who really can't be harmed. Superman thinks with his fists while Ben does think what alien he wants. Brainstorm is super smart would like know his weakness. Bottom line Superman all brawn no brains.
    Edited on 12/20/2009 1:03pm

lady_god

[13]Dec 20, 2009

readapost wrote:
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    You forgot goop who really can't be harmed. Superman thinks with his fists while Ben does think what alien he wants. Brainstorm is super smart would like know his weakness. Bottom line Superman all brawn no brains.
    its true that superman relies on his strength but he isnt all brawn. thats more alonf wolverines line of action and even he thinks a little before attacking.

remember that goop is actually a tiny ufo that controls acid slime and if superman used xray vision he would see that. brainstorm is smart but he doesnt know everything. even if he did know supermans weakness im pretty sure he couldnt just pop out kryptonite

gdan95

[14]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 29
    Unless Ben has master control, there's no way he can get ALL the aliens to face off against Superman.

readapost

[15]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 14
    lady_god wrote:

readapost wrote:
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    its true that superman relies on his strength but he isnt all brawn. thats more alonf wolverines line of action and even he thinks a little before attacking.

remember that goop is actually a tiny ufo that controls acid slime and if superman used xray vision he would see that. brainstorm is smart but he doesnt know everything. even if he did know supermans weakness im pretty sure he couldnt just pop out kryptonite

I guess we will never know Because there are too many holes in the facts we don't know how much Brainstorm knows. We don't even know but a guy who is faster would even take notice to the ufo that controlls Goop so many factors to explain. However I still say Ben would come out the winner.

CharlesKenneth

[16]Dec 20, 2009

gdan95 wrote:
    Unless Ben has master control, there's no way he can get ALL the aliens to face off against Superman.

I said let's assume the omnitrix is in Master Control...

CharlesKenneth

[17]Dec 20, 2009
    I say Ben will go Eon and just touch Superman...LOL that's a way to beat him...

KingofIPirates

[18]Dec 20, 2009
    readapost wrote:
    KingofIPirates wrote:

Superman blows Goop away using superbreath, force vision or incinerates him using heat vision.
    Even knowing Supermans weakness won't matter given the fact that many versions of him can survive significant amounts of exposure to his very weaknesses so much so he remained unfazed even after tanking an island busting nuke at ground zero while laying in kryptonite while being further weakened as a result of fighting multiple enemies for days. He was able to fight an entire army on a red sun. He was able to survive being thrown into a red sun.. twice. He fought two alternate versions of himself and all three plowed through a field of kryptonite and into a red sun.
    He survives the explosion of a sun eather(The sun eater is an enormously energetic cloud that literally eats both the energy and mass of whole stars. The sun eater was considerably larger than a star, had been in existence for millenia and had consumed the energy of many stars by travelling from galaxy to galaxy.) while being weakened by the radiation of a red sun. His feats of are so far above Ben 10 that he even can survive breaking his watch. All in all Superman should have no trouble casually speedblitzing.
    CharlesKenneth wrote:

gdan95 wrote:

Even that wouldn't help.
    Edited on 12/21/2009 8:15am
    Edited 2 total times.

CharlesKenneth

[19]Dec 20, 2009
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    readapost wrote:
    KingofIPirates wrote:

Superman blows Goop away using superbreath or incinerates him using heat vision.
    Even knowing Supermans weakness it won't matter given the fact that many versions of him can survive significant exposure to his weaknesses so much so that one version he was able endure going through a red sun.
    His feats of are so far much Ben 10 that he can survive breaking his watch. All in all Superman should have no trouble casually speedblitzing.
    CharlesKenneth wrote:

gdan95 wrote:

Even that wouldn't help.

I strongly disagree... the master control can totally put up a fair fight with Superman... and besides Eon would just age Superman to death..

KingofIPirates

[20]Dec 20, 2009
    How would master control put up a fair fight when none of their feats even come close to matching up to Superman.
    Some versions of superman are virtually immortal as long as he has exposure to yellow sun.
    In DC one million superman some 83,000 + years in the future was alive and well having hardly aged at all and even then Superman can just speedblitz before Eon can even react as Supes can casually move at FTL(Faster than Light) speeds.
    Edited on 12/21/2009 8:19am
    Edited 3 total times.