We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Ben 10: Alien Force Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2010)

Create your own Omnitrix/Alien. Just come read it, its different!!!!!!!

DiamondHead1830

[1]Jan 28, 2010
    • level: 16

I know there are TONZ, with a Z... yes, a Z, of these threads... but i wanted 1 of my own lol. I know that u r going to say or r thinking, " Lock this thread n00b!!!" but if u really wanted it locked.. then y would u be on it??? Yepp think bout that!! Anyway kinda do it like this:

Name:

Species:

Planet:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Looks:

Additional Info:

Just post, have fun and be creative!!! ill put few of mine on l8r if u guys post!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DiamondHead1830

[2]Jan 29, 2010
    Srry for duoble posting, but nobody else was gonna make any so i want to now.

Name:Aero
    Species: Skylark
    Planet: Skylean
    Powers: Controls wind, fights with wind blasts and tornadoes.
    Weaknesses: Small spaces, loud noises
    Looks: Has long white hair down to his feet, slightly larger hands the ben to emit larger air blasts. Has omnitrix pattern shorts, symbol on his right side of his chest.
    Additional Info: His Ears r weak because Skylean has never ending wind currents that cut Skylark's ear drums

Name: Lavacicle
    Species: Pyrofriggian
    Planet: Kylmyys
    Powers: Controls Fire/lava, Ice, and can phase.
    Weaknesses: Rapid weather changes, Ice/Fire (depends on time of day)
    Looks: Has big Chill's wings, Heat Blasts Hands and during the day has heat blasts body, during night has big chills body. Has Big Chills feet. Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
    Additional info: The species was made bc a pyronite and a necrofriggian mated. The two planets were at war during the time so had 2 do it in secret. Has Heat blasts powers during the day and big chills during the night.

Name: Benserker
    Species: Appoplexian
    Planet: Appoplexia
    Powers: Transforms into a 10 ft. tall Berserker. but befor he transforms, he is a Grey matter sized alien with 4 arms, has grey matter and brainstorms brains. When hes the berserker, he cnt be stopped, stronger than 4 arms & humongasuar. has less brains, cannot control his transformations. Transformations happen when he gets mad and when he calms down.
    Weaknesses: Ice, Coldness
    Looks: Has a one peice suit like grey matter, when a grey matter looking thing. When he transforms has only ripped omnitrix pattern shorts. Symbol on his back.
    Additional info: Same planet as Rath

I will have more later, plz post and be creative

syrusfan

[3]Jan 29, 2010
    • level: 38

Sounds okay. Here;s one that's been in my head a while

Name: Fossildactyl

Species: Stonsoars

Planet: Ancieox

Powers: Sharp claws, power of flight, super speed in the air, has a shriek that isn't so much a weapon rather then a warning sign

Weaknesses: Due to being made out of brittle stone, his body can't really take many physical blows. Also weak against water since it corrodes him

Looks: Looks somewhat humanoid ins tnace. Made out of dark brown stone, mostly skinny, really sharp talons [at least 5 inch nails], stone wings with ridges like a skeleton, slight birdlike face

Additional Info: The planet and it's species died out long ago, but several remnants of the speices that lvied there exist i the galaxy.

DiamondHead1830

[4]Jan 30, 2010
    That alien is goin to be used sometime, one of my friends is a professianl artist and he drew one just like it.. but we called it Benodactyl or sumthin. but good job!!!

syrusfan

[5]Jan 30, 2010
    DiamondHead1830 wrote:
    That alien is goin to be used sometime, one of my friends is a professianl artist and he drew one just like it.. but we called it Benodactyl or sumthin. but good job!!!
    Thanks. To clarify, I thought of this guy a LONG time ago.

DiamondHead1830

[6]Jan 30, 2010
    Just go on google and type in Ben 10 aliens, click on images and there is ALOT of cool new aliens. Like toepick, atomix, trickster, overkill, overfllod, sand box, rubixdude, etc. Thier really cool too!! here r somemore of mine:

Name: Big foot
    Species: Toebiglor
    Planet: Toebig
    Powers: Has extremely large feet, can jump super high, run @ high speeds, and has super human strength in them making good physical attacks.
    Weaknesses: Sand
    Looks: Long, omnitrix pattern shorts. Feet r 4ft long and 2ft wide.
    has a grey matter head (like a frog)
    Additional info: twice as fast as XLR8 and Jetray combined, a alien that is about feet, only has 4 toes.

Name: Organablast
    Species: Anodyte
    Planet: Anodyne
    Powers: Same as gwens in alien force. Can create whips, sheilds, blasts, domes, etc. with organic matter.
    Weaknesses: Tecknology, big cities
    Looks: When ben is organablast, he is always in his true form. So his body it solid green but in the center has black. Head looks like a birthday candle.
    Additional Info: Got organablast from gwens hair falling on the watch. Has no omnitrix symbol on him bc it would throw off his powers.

Name: Talon
    Species: Pincerian
    Planet: Pinceria
    Powers: Can release claws from his knuckles, like wolverine but he is a mutant AND this is an alien. Can shoot them as projectiles, the claws are invincibal, stronger than diamondheads diamond body. Can shoot lasers back at opponents.
    Weaknesses: They are metal so r good conductor of ELCETRICITY
    Looks: like wildmutt only has white fur with a black omnitrix sybol on his head. Unlike wild mutt, walks on 2 legs, can cumminicate. Has no eyes so relys on hearing. Like wolverine from the Xmen, his ears r pointed like wolverines hair.
    Additional info: None

ultrawolf13

[7]Jan 30, 2010

Name:CompturX

Planet. trexiounious

Species. Trexcien

powers. Can hack into any computer or machine, intafrate machinary or weapons onto his body (example if he's near a rocket launcher he can absorb it into his body and fire rockets)

Weakness. If he absorbs a computer with a virus the virus will effect him.

Apperance. looks similar to heatblast but black with white stricks across his body, metallic head head is attached to body that looks like a helmet

Name. Trax

planet. Trax prime

Species. trnion

Power.in normal form none but intelligence. transformed stronger than humongassor, fourarms,vilgax,and ultimo combined

weakness. Trax has four transformations but the stronger he gets the less control he has. in his strongest form is almost savage

Apperance. human like, black hair wears jeans along with a red tee shirt along with a black jacket that transforms with him. In form one grows a tee rex tail and teeth, second form grows claws and scales

Name.

DiamondHead1830

[8]Jan 30, 2010
    I do like the first one, creative use on weaknesses on powers and weaknesses. When i first i read it and thot "wow another upgrade" but urs sounds Awesome!!! but, no offense, the last one kinda sounds like benserker

DiamondHead1830

[9]Jan 30, 2010
    Sorry guys, i know this is my second Double post but its l8 and im havin a brain surge. Tell me watcha think:

Name: Disaster Zone
    Species: Distorian
    Planet: Distoria 9
    Powers: Can control natural disasters, hence the name. Can control them. Ex) Meteor showers, tsunami, volcano erruptions, earthquakes, lightnig storms, etc.
    Weaknesses: As u know, all NATURAL disasters r natural, meaning have to do with the elements & nature. so his weakness is tech.
    Looks: like a combo of natural disasters. body is nade of stone: earthquakes. his hands r completly water and on his back are mini volcanoes.His head is a lightning bolt. Omnitrix sybmol on his head.
    Additional Info: His planet has never ending disasters but the inhabinants can control them so its all cool.

Name: Shadow Dark
    Species: Silentfain
    Planet: Silentflare 7
    Powers: Has complete control over shadows, can make portals, weapons, whips, and minions.
    Weaknesses: Sunlight, Heat
    Looks: skin is black and purple. has a white hood connecting into a cape. his legs can come together to form a tail when flying. much like ripjaws and ghostfreak.
    Additional info: the galaxy his home planet has no stars and no sun, It is completly dark.

Name: Flu Germ
    Species: Sicklor
    Planet: Virusal 3
    Powers: Shrink, can cause others to get sick but can also absorb it from others. Has major healing factor.
    Weaknesses: Abiotic factors (non-living things 4 u dumb dumbs)
    Looks: skin is like a gel with a nucleus and other cell junk in it; black, green, and white colored. He is heatblasts size 1st, when he shrinks can go all the way down to nanomechs size. has half black half white pants with his omnitrix symbol on his back.

DiamondHead1830

[10]Jan 31, 2010
    Wow, triple post!!! thats how u tell if u have no life and ur creative.. kinda win lose situation. Srry 4 triple posting, but its mine, idc if u guys do JUST POST && BE CREATIVE!!!! Anyway:

Name: Backfire
    Species: Detinator
    Planet: Detiloria
    Powers: Can emmit small explosians from his hands. They look like fire works that pack a punch. the "fireworks" are black and have a green tail
    Weaknesses: Water, small spaces
    Looks: Body shape like heatblast and chromastone, has a fuse on top of his head. His skin is firery and red like heat blast but its only on when he shoots the "fireworks".
    Additional info: the planet has a asteroid belt were the asteroids r flaming. Has one of the largest suns in its solar system.

Name: G-factor
    Species: Gravutly
    Planet: Gravut 5
    Powers: Can change put a large amout of weight gain on any part of his body. Ex) can make his hand large like an enormous Hammer. Or can make his stomach large to deflect attack or float on water. Can deflate them too. so he can shrink down in size.
    Weaknesses: Extreme coldness/Ice
    Looks: Has pink skin, 1st looks like an upchuck. Has a spike tail that can extend. Has a 1 peice suit like upchuck. Omnitrix symbol on hisc right wrist.
    Additional info: His planet is always summer, except every 4,000,000 years, the whole panet freezes and is defenseless. The planet is constanly movie, except on a certain day, so it has diff. gravitational pulls. The G in G-factor stands for gravity.

Name: Weather Pattern
    Species: Climarian
    Planet: Climaray 9
    Powers: Weather Pattern can control the weather. Ex) blizzard, tonadoes, lightning storms, hail, etc.
    Weaknesses: He can shoot out electricity, but cant handle it well. If he gets electurcuted enough, he will transform back to Ben.
    Looks: His body & head connect and r a tornadoe looking thin. He has no legs his body helps him levitate. He symbol is never in ther same place bc his body is continuously rotating. but his dark yellow eyes stay in the same spot. his arms are made of clouds and can generate the electricy and other storms from his arms and hands. he blows tornadoes from his mouth.
    Additional info: Their planet has no weather.. the inhabinants choose not to create it.

syrusfan

[11]Jan 31, 2010

Name: Buzzswarm

Species: Beasp

Planet: Jungopia

Powers: Can fly, powerful stinger, can summon bees, wasps, and other bee related insects as it's servants, can create a sonic humming using it's wings, pincer bite.

Weaknesses: Really weak against water, is not very strong and easily beaten back.

Looks: Like a yellow bee with black stripes as a human, the stinger behind the legs, the wings behind the back.

Additional Info: They have a rivalry with the Lepidoterrian species. Male versions are drones and are a little stronger to be fit for battle, females are weaker, but more aggressive.

DiamondHead1830

[12]Jan 31, 2010
    Wow quad post, 1 im on fire 2 i have no life XD lol

Name: Density
    Species: Solidanian
    Planet: Solidan
    Powers: Can change how dense his body is. For ex) he can make it as loose as Goop or as hard as rockhard or diamondhead. He can even phase!! he can also change it ip, can make his fist rock hard and his body phasable. can regenerate.
    Weaknesses: Even tho he can phase, is doseffective against water & acid
    Looks: Looks like a big, stone with legs and arms, has blue skin with black stripes. One peice suit like Diamond head, his symbol is on his right shoulder blade.
    Additional Info: his home planet has no deffinet shape, sometimes its a solid, others its a liquid or gas.

Name: Carbon Bull
    Species: Carbolon
    Planet: Carbonlien
    Powers: Takes the carbon out of the air and transforms it into weapons like: Hammers, axes, balls (projectiles), swords, etc.
    Weaknesses: Space battles, there is no carbon in space so he is defenseless out there. So can only fight on planets or moons.
    Looks: like a minotaur, with black fur with a white striped down the middle of his body. Symbol on his back, has a bright green nose ring like a bull.
    Additional Info: Has bad rage control

Name: Omnidemon
    Species: devilon
    Planet: Declor
    Powers: Can pack 20x his w8 in the air and fly super fast
    Weaknesses: his size
    Looks: like a lil green demon with giant bat wings. has round horns like a ram, makes good weapons and a devil tail with a point at the end. Symbol on his stomach.
    Additional Info: can swim but not as fast when he flys

Name: Croak
    Species: Amphibulo
    Planet: Amphibula
    Powers: Can breath underwater, has an extra long toung. Can stick to objects
    Weaknesses: Heat/fire, cannot stay out of water long
    Looks: like a frog. Has white/black pants and large bug eyes. only has 3 fingers and toes. Omnitrix symbol on his left side of his chest. House a gas mask the covers his mouth.
    Additional Info: tounge can extend 7ft

Plz post u guys, these r awesome; plz post ur comments!!!

13DINO

[13]Jan 31, 2010
    • level: 11

Name: Deadwood

Species: Necroflourana

Planet: Flors Verdance

Appearance: A giant deep-voiced tree stump with four hug arms and four huge pillar-like legs, 2 giant menacing eyes, thr right eye has a huge scar running down to his mouth, a menacing mouth full of sharp teeth, and a hug flame inside the mouth (more or less as big as Way Big)

Powers: Can use vines and arms and trunks to smash and flail, breath flames, head will set on fire when angry, strength, regeneration, wood armor, and able to use vines and roots to quickly attack enemies.

Weakness: Cold temperatures and his size(to some extent)

Additional Info: This alien is mostly design for ALBEDO if he ever returns

DiamondHead1830

[14]Feb 1, 2010
    Syrusfan, sounds kinda like nanomech, but still cool. 13DINO, kinda sounds like a swampfire mixed with a waybig. Very cool, but isnt that like 3 ben 10 planet aliens. But cool!!!!! anyway watcha guys think bout all mine, thats really y i wanted 2 do this, post comments plz. And heres some more of mine:

Name: Rough Tundra
    Species: Arcenian Barborrian
    Planet: Arcenia
    Powers: Has soncic roar, his claws rip through the fabric of time, allowing him to teleport position and through time. Since he can travel his wisdom is Extremely high! Weaknesses: Desserts and extreme heat
    Looks: like a white polar bear with black (omnitrix) samuri armor. his symbol is on his right shoulder plate. He is about the size of 4 arms
    Additional Info: instead of a normal polar bear Rough Tundra is a vegetarian.

Name: Fox Trot
    Species: Agilslyian
    Planet: Arcenia
    Powers: master acrobatics, can realese green steel rope from its wrist, like spider man except with a strand green rope as strong as steel. Weaknesses: he relies on his agility instead of his stength.
    Looks: like a heatblast sized fox. Has orange fur with white samuri armor plates.
    Additional Info: Same planet as Rough tundra. In war the two species team up during a time of war.

Name: Quadvolt
    Species: Sparkan
    Planet: Quartet DC Powers: Can conduct electricity (shoot it), ride electriciy, travel through tech. Superstrong, can jump over buildings and has a sonic clap.
    Weaknesses: Water
    Looks: he looks like Benvicktor combined with 4 arms. Buff, red skin, metal bracers that help conduct electricity. have purple eyes.. with giant volts on his back like Benvicktor. Has Benvicktors hair along with his white pants with black stripes. Omnitrix symbol on his waist making it look like a belt.
    Additional Info: Has electricty running through his veins, so he cannot speak adding to his fear factor.

What do u guys think. The 1st 2 are pretty much animal based and i just lookd at some of the aliens and combined their powers. Kinda like alien force.. for Ex) benwold+ditto= echo echo. but that aint the point, read all my past aliens and tell me watcha think once again!! =) ttyl

syrusfan

[15]Feb 1, 2010
    Odd. I thought of hm before I even heard of Nanomech

DiamondHead1830

[16]Feb 2, 2010
    O, does make a good alien idea. Im kinda running out of ideas, like man of action with alien force (no offense of course!!!) so im just combining!! Anway here r more of mine:

Im kinda on a roll (or in other words, no life XD LOL) no else is posting, kinda got some gears moving so here they are:

Name: Dragonfly
    Species: pyarthro
    planet: Bonswarm 6
    powers: this is another combo: Grey matter sized body and brain, heatblast's fire powers, and stinkfly's wings only grey matter sized. Can tuck wings behing his back creating a bag/holding pouch.
    Weaknesses: Water, and his size
    Look: Grey matter sized, his frog head with heat blasts burning firey top head. has stinkfly's tail and thin wiing wings. has a 1 peice body suit, half black/half white.
    Additional Info: When he is sick, he controls water and his tail is a like a mermaid tail. same size tho

Name: Bedrock
    Species: Minerillians
    Planet: Ore Quarry 5
    Powers: Can control all minerals, allowing him to levitate. although he weighs alot, he raises the sand to help him float, fills lungs with minerals so he can breath underwater. (so he can filter minerals) suprisingly smart.
    Weaknesses: His weight, cannot stand on light structures. Looks: Stone skin, has a 1 peice muscle skin connecting into the pants, omnitrix symbol connects into a belt. Additional info: None

Name: Smellgood
    Species: Odorwhiff
    Planet: Essence 7
    Powers: Can emmit a strange odor from holes on his body that get into ppls nosterols and can control them. (mind control)but doesn't have to go through their noses, an go through ears, eyes, etc. can even control Tech.
    Weaknesses: Dirt, with no life
    Looks: has light blue skin and mini volcanoes on his skin, and has holes in his hands. Has green mysterious eyes!!! about average size, very muscley tho!! Has omnitrix symbol shirt like 4 arms, has symbol on his chest.
    Additional info: none of the aliens on the planet have noses!!! lol, plus the planet has a strand odor.

DiamondHead1830

[17]Feb 4, 2010
    Wow!!! 17 posts, if not 18, and more than half of them r mine!! more like 13 or or 12!!! well, here are more of mine:

This 1 is pretty cool

Name: Day Born
    Species: Soonra
    Planet: Aurora 8
    Powers: can control light blindin ppl and paralyzing them. Shoots it as lasers. Has Xray vision!! Can absord light making him stronger.
    Weaknesses: The moon/night
    Looks: Is Echo Echo's size, and has a light brown/yellow body. Looks like he has the sun as a head. Has omnitrix pants, symbol on his chest
    Additional Info: mortal enemy is Ecturonites( ghostfreaks) and planet is right next to ther sun, heat doesnt bother them tho.

Name: Combo
    Species: Comboplexian
    Planet: None
    Powers: Can have the powers of any alien in the omnitrix. Can have more than 1 at the same time and spits them out like a good combo platter (unlike the combo Kevin lol that just lookd like a mess). 4 example) 4 arms strength with XLR8's speed, best of both worlds LoL. Weaknesses: w/e the combo he has, he has hteir same weaknesses!!!
    Looks: has a plain white body with a single black stripe down the center of his body and across his stomach. Creates a plus. When he transforms his Omnitrix symbol is were ever the ailen he is has it!!!
    Additional Info: Has no home planet, goes to the home planet of the alien he transforms into!!!

Name: Chameleon
    Species: Blendarial
    Planet: Secrica
    Powers: can become invisible and shape shift into anybody he has touched
    Weaknesses: Electricity, freezes his morphing ability
    Looks: has purple skin with a triangle head, wears: omnitrix pattern pants and has symbol on his head. Additional info: No 1 can see their home planet bc its invisible

syrusfan

[18]Feb 5, 2010

A new alien

Name: Steelsentinent

Species: Ironican

Planet: Metaria

Powers: Can grow sharp blades, spikes, and other steel weapons from his ody, great strength.

Weaknesses: As he is so bulky, he can not run very fast and his high center of gravity makes him like Cannonbolt where he has a hard time getting up when he falls down

Looks: A bulky suit of armor like a Technadon. His hands are large and bulkioer then his arms, his chest is also large, and his legs are smaller and harder to support his wieght. His face represents a knight's visor

Additional Info: Technadons are based off them.

DiamondHead1830

[19]Feb 5, 2010
    Sounds cool man, but whats a techadon, srry i know ben 10 but i aint an expert...

Here another:

Name: Vortex Species: Portalian
    Planet: Black Hole 2294
    Powers: Can create black holes and re-open them releasing them and hold in them back @ his homeplanet. Can jump in them and teleport
    Weaknesses: Light
    Looks: Has a space body like Alien X, only has green eyes and and a white shirt. Symbol on his chest
    Additional Info: Portalians cannot stand humans; even the smell

Name: Oragomi
    Species: Flodorian
    Planet: Flordoria 9
    Powers: Can fold his body into any shape( like paper if u didnt understand the name there) can create blades, wings, etc. As thin as paper.
    Looks: Like a paper body with a single black sleeve on his right arm. Symbol on his black shoulder
    Additional Info: No oceans on the planet.

Name: Nova
    Species: GrowNeva
    Planet: X87P-10-K
    Powers: Super speed, gills, element manipulation, can phase, has bug wings, plant manipulation, stretchy, super strong, super smart, AND MANY MORE!!!! Grows them out of his body and sucks them back in
    Weaknesses: No oxygen
    Looks: Has a plain silver body with a symbol on his back
    Additional info: Has never left their home planet. The planet had embassidors of each planet/ species in the entire universe and any others all combined it 1. Galvans thought of this species, took part of each DNA and combined it into a single lonely life form

I just needed a third, The last 1 i think is my worst alien EVER tell me watcha think

syrusfan

[20]Feb 5, 2010
    DiamondHead1830 wrote:
    Sounds cool man, but whats a techadon, srry i know ben 10 but i aint an expert...

Here another:

Name: Vortex Species: Portalian
    Planet: Black Hole 2294
    Powers: Can create black holes and re-open them releasing them and hold in them back @ his homeplanet. Can jump in them and teleport
    Weaknesses: Light
    Looks: Has a space body like Alien X, only has green eyes and and a white shirt. Symbol on his chest
    Additional Info: Portalians cannot stand humans; even the smell

Name: Oragomi
    Species: Flodorian
    Planet: Flordoria 9
    Powers: Can fold his body into any shape( like paper if u didnt understand the name there) can create blades, wings, etc. As thin as paper.
    Looks: Like a paper body with a single black sleeve on his right arm. Symbol on his black shoulder
    Additional Info: No oceans on the planet.

Name: Nova
    Species: GrowNeva
    Planet: X87P-10-K
    Powers: Super speed, gills, element manipulation, can phase, has bug wings, plant manipulation, stretchy, super strong, super smart, AND MANY MORE!!!! Grows them out of his body and sucks them back in
    Weaknesses: No oxygen
    Looks: Has a plain silver body with a symbol on his back
    Additional info: Has never left their home planet. The planet had embassidors of each planet/ species in the entire universe and any others all combined it 1. Galvans thought of this species, took part of each DNA and combined it into a single lonely life form

I just needed a third, The last 1 i think is my worst alien EVER tell me watcha think
    Technadons are those robots Ben, Gwen, and Kevin fought in Primus and The Gauntlet.