Ben 10: Alien Force Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2010)

Off-Topic Land at the Ben 10 AF Guide!

How many of you like this Thread/Idea?

Invisible_Bob

[41]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 12
    ChosenOne42 wrote:
    School starts August 5th, I don't know when mine ends. T_T school...

K-12 grades are in school now too in my state...but college for me starts the 18th instead.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ChosenOne42

[42]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 21
    Sorry, I meant the 25th. *facepalm*

Torus_333

[43]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 50
    My summer went by in a Flash! I didn't do anything special except for the Bahamas! LOL! I'll never forget that/ I'm not even sure when my school starts. September something...

brandonfrench

[44]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 20
    I din't do much either! I just went to florida and thats it!

-TurtleDog-

[45]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    Neither did I..but then again..how could I plan anything special in time? School was a damn obstacle.

Kristy101

[46]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 15
    As time goes by, summer seems to be loosing its touch. Back in the old days, you would always see kids playing around with water ballons outside but now they do it on the internet. I only saw 2 kids riding their bikes this whole summer, sad but true.

brandonfrench

[47]Aug 6, 2008
    Admit we're bringing Microsoft, Dell (etc) closer to their goal of world domination.

ChosenOne42

[48]Aug 6, 2008

brandonfrench wrote:
    Admit we're bringing Microsoft, Dell (etc) closer to their goal of world domination.

Bill Gates is probably really mad right now. "Why did I stop being the owner of Microsoft! I'm such an idiot!" While Steve Jobs is sitting in his big apple-shaped room (with a piece missing, of course) at his desk hugging all his money "Hahaha! S*** it, Billy!" while his girls huddle around him and his next new invention (it's so thin this time, no one can remember where they put the damn thing). It actually serves no purpose, it's just the world's thinnest POS!

*rant mode disengage*

Okay, that pretty much segues into our next topic: world dominating companies. Let us begin!

-TurtleDog-

[49]Aug 6, 2008
    brandonfrench wrote:

That, and Disney Channel.

ChosenOne42

[50]Aug 6, 2008

-TurtleDog- wrote:
    brandonfrench wrote:
    That, and Disney Channel.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about the Disney Channel. They are pure, tweenage-hypnotizing, EVIIIIIL!

brandonfrench

[51]Aug 6, 2008
    Not really Disney channel but more Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana my sister is a prime example.

Torus_333

[52]Aug 7, 2008
    brandonfrench wrote:
    Not really Disney channel but more Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana my sister is a prime example.
    It is Disney Channel. They hypnotize kids and some teens in some way. Some kids are obsessed with their shows, movies, songs in general. And I mean 'songs'. Almost every actor in Disney Channel has their own song. And 98% of them have no talent, except for Miley Cyrus. And all still make maaaad moooney$$$$$$$$$$! We're talking about kids who have close to billions!
    Edited on 08/07/2008 5:45am
    Edited 2 total times.

-TurtleDog-

[53]Aug 7, 2008
    Disney is nothing more than a brainwashing mecha. And actually..I've never see the asian chick and the twins sing. O.O; I'm surprised..

Fourarms10

[54]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 24
    brandonfrench wrote:
    I din't do much either! I just went to florida and thats it!
    I went to six flags for the first time in my life.

ChosenOne42

[55]Aug 7, 2008

Pretty soon, Disney Channel will raise an army of children to destroy all other TV stations (except for Nick, they've destroyed themselves already) including the "real networks" like ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox. And then, we'll all be forced to watch the Disney slaves 24/7 on every station, including the secret one where they force us to watch Mileuy Cyrus p0rn0. *shudders* So, ready your weapons to fend off the armies of kids with pink plastic backpacks who own every Miley Cyrus item on the market. Because on that day, if we can fight back, the Disney channel slaves are all going DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!

So, like, be prepared and stuff.

Invisible_Bob

[56]Aug 7, 2008
    ChosenOne42 wrote:

Pretty soon, Disney Channel will raise an army of children to destroy all other TV stations (except for Nick, they've destroyed themselves already) including the "real networks" like ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox. And then, we'll all be forced to watch the Disney slaves 24/7 on every station, including the secret one where they force us to watch Mileuy Cyrus p0rn0. *shudders* So, ready your weapons to fend off the armies of kids with pink plastic backpacks who own every Miley Cyrus item on the market. Because on that day, if we can fight back, the Disney channel slaves are all going DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!

I've had torches, pitch forks, and nukes ready since Hannah Montana started getting popular! Bring it on Disney! You know, its funny to see something go from Mickey Mouse and Snow White to High School Musical and Hotel Twins. It's like a completely different Disney altogether, save the three amusement parks here.

Benwolf13

[57]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 19
    Invisible_Bob wrote:
    ChosenOne42 wrote:

I've had torches, pitch forks, and nukes ready since Hannah Montana started getting popular! Bring it on Disney! You know, its funny to see something go from Mickey Mouse and Snow White to High School Musical and Hotel Twins. It's like a completely different Disney altogether, save the three amusement parks here.
    The twins rulleeee!But all the other stuff is total crap.The movies are starting to suck even more,so are some of the shows,I think nick was probally the best and probally still is.Not saying I like nick more than any channel but yup.So who's seen the guy fred on youtube?

Fourarms10

[58]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 24
    Invisible_Bob wrote:
    ChosenOne42 wrote:

And I've got 10 butcher knives right here hot and fresh and they're on sale for 5$. Bring it on Miley Cyrus.

Invisible_Bob

[59]Aug 7, 2008
    Benwolf13 wrote:
    Invisible_Bob wrote:
    ChosenOne42 wrote:

The twins rulleeee!But all the other stuff is total crap.The movies are starting to suck even more,so are some of the shows,I think nick was probally the best and probally still is.Not saying I like nick more than any channel but yup.So who's seen the guy fred on youtube?

His voice gets annoying after a while, but it makes me laugh if I'm in the mood for it. I like the ones where he's trying to stalk this kid and he freaks out. His facial expressions are hilarious.

Torus_333

[60]Aug 7, 2008
    What I find funny about Disney is that all the boys want to be like Zac Efron. They have his hair, and wear his types of clothes. They're all wannabes and they get even more famous than he does! LOL!!!