Ben 10: Alien Force

Good Copy, Bad Copy

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 24, 2008 on Cartoon Network

• THIS EP IS THE BEST ONE EVER!!

Good Copy,Bad Copy was sooooo awesome!!! I never expected to see Azmuth again!YES!! He rox!!
    *sigh* and Big-Chill was soooo awesome as well!!
    I love him so much!My favorite alien of all!!
    And I love his qoute "Thanks a lot guys!You left me!" The whole episode was full of humor and action! Ben 10 Alien Force rocks!!!
    Goop sounded different though....as did the other aliens like Echo-Echo.....wonder why?
    Good Copy,Bad Copy was just as good as Darkstar Rising and Alone Together.
    Season 2 is sure enough to be a huge success!
    Keep it up Man of Action!!
    Cannot wait for the next episode!
    Hopefully we get to see more Gwevin and Ben+Julie action too.
  • An alien impersonates Ben.

I love the twist this episode takes. It opens with Ben, in the form of Humongosaur, attacking the Forever Knights and demanding to know where Ben is. News of the attack reaches Gwen and Kevin, who confront Ben at home. It quickly becomes apparent that someone is impersonating Ben, right down to his appetite. The impersonator also has an Omnitrix. This leads to the episode's best scenes, with the various aliens contained in the Omnitrix fighting each other. The writing is a bit off in the beginning, but it reaches top form after that. (The bit about the impersonator scratching himself in inappropriate places and craving chili fries was FUNNY.) It sometimes seems that Ben, Gwen and Kevin do nothing but chase aliens, so it's good to seen Ben studying here (with Julie) and taking a test in school. Even butt-kicking superheroes need a touch of normalcy.