Ben 10: Omniverse Forums

Monday 6:00 AM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Anybody else absolutely HATE Gwen's new look?

kimokiko

[1]Dec 15, 2012
    • level: 2

I know I know, it is more similar to the original series but come on it makes her look like she's 10 (or was it 11?) again. Seriously that shirt still fits?? Ok I admit I really liked her AF/UA look, I think it worked really well and made her look MATURE. The same goes for Kevin. He looks like he's back to being evil again. This is just my opinion after all but I just can't accept that she's older than she was in the original series. I don't mind Ben but Kevin and Gwen not a fan at all. By the way I'm referring to Gwen's 'Many Happy Returns' episode look. Anyone else miss having them around all the time as well? This is just my opinion.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bluecatcinema

[2]Dec 16, 2012
    • level: 61
    I really don't mind the new look. The glasses fit her whole scholarly side.

Fourarms10

[3]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 24

I don't mind it.

kimokiko

[4]Dec 18, 2012
    • level: 2
    hmmm the glasses are what I hated the most :/ She didn't wear glasses before what are the chances of her finding out she needs them 16/17 years later?

edmasterchaos

[5]Dec 18, 2012
    • level: 41

I like it. Gives a very casual vibe and college does that to you.

Fourarms10

[6]Dec 22, 2012
    She's still fanservice.

RaizenYusuke

[7]Dec 25, 2012
    • level: 28
    I don't mind her new look much to be honest. I am still not a fan of Kevin's new look.

Evil

[8]Jan 11, 2013
    • level: 3
    Gwen new look fits her a lot better in the Omniverse series then it did in the AF/UA series. Omniverse gives Gwen a new hotter sexy look and with her sexy new glasses, AF/UA ruin Gwen's character but she did have a great look and the OS made her look really sexy.

Cartoonkid-JP

[9]Jan 23, 2013
    • level: 23
    Evil wrote:
    Gwen new look fits her a lot better in the Omniverse series then it did in the AF/UA series. Omniverse gives Gwen a new hotter sexy look and with her sexy new glasses, AF/UA ruin Gwen's character but she did have a great look and the OS made her look really sexy.

Agreed, they should have want with herr new look to begin with, gives the series alittle more consistency.

Fourarms10

[10]Feb 11, 2013
    Yea. With all fairness, Gwen is pretty hot for a cartoon character. Maybe it's the miniskirt or the glasses that give her that extra fanservice.

RaizenYusuke

[11]Feb 17, 2013
    • level: 28
    Final Showdown part 2 had Ben, Rook, and Kevin debate how attractive or unattractive Gwen is. That has to be a shot at this lol.

Fourarms10

[12]Feb 18, 2013
    Lampshade Hanging at its finest.

VirusMonster

[13]Feb 20, 2013
    • level: 15

Honestly... I dislike Gwen's new look in Omniverse, I vastly prefer her AF/UA look. Especially the first episode of Omniverse of her AF/UA appearance in Omniverse style.

Seeing her in the new "book worm" look just... I don't know kills it for me. I think she'll look great with the glasses on and with a ponytail but I think the outfit is what disagrees with me AND I don't like her hairstyle as well, but then again if she had long hair with this current look... *shudder*.

Heck, I know she's a cartoon character and not real, but I find her 10/11 year old self sexier than her current Omniverse look! And I'm not attract to little girls! Might find them cute, but it's just sad. :

Evil

[14]Mar 2, 2013
    • level: 3
    VirusMonster wrote:

Honestly... I dislike Gwen's new look in Omniverse, I vastly prefer her AF/UA look. Especially the first episode of Omniverse of her AF/UA appearance in Omniverse style.

Seeing her in the new "book worm" look just... I don't know kills it for me. I think she'll look great with the glasses on and with a ponytail but I think the outfit is what disagrees with me AND I don't like her hairstyle as well, but then again if she had long hair with this current look... *shudder*.

Heck, I know she's a cartoon character and not real, but I find her 10/11 year old self sexier than her current Omniverse look! And I'm not attract to little girls! Might find them cute, but it's just sad. :

I disagree wih you, because Gwen's new look in the Omniverse series makes her look more sexier then her shitty AF/UA look did. The current 16-year old Gwen and the 10-11 year old Gwen are more sexier then Gwen ever was during the AF/UA series.

VirusMonster

[15]Mar 2, 2013
    • level: 15
    Evil wrote:
    VirusMonster wrote:

I disagree wih you, because Gwen's new look in the Omniverse series makes her look more sexier then her shitty AF/UA look did. The current 16-year old Gwen and the 10-11 year old Gwen are more sexier then Gwen ever was during the AF/UA series.

Let's agree to disagree, but Gwen's look in AF/UA was better in my opinion and Gwen's appearance in the first episode of Omniverse.