Ben 10: Omniverse Forums

Saturday 9:00 AM on Cartoon NetworkBetween Seasons

Character Discussion

Fourarms10

[1]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 24
    Basically any posts relating to the characters go here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

perualonso1

[2]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 18

Rook is a great character in Omniverse. He's not familiar with expressions. Does that remind you of Starfire from Teen Titans?

Fourarms10

[3]Mar 27, 2013
    Come to think of it, he did.

RaizenYusuke

[4]Mar 29, 2013
    • level: 28
    Except he doesn't kiss people to learn their language lol.

Fourarms10

[5]Mar 30, 2013
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Except he doesn't kiss people to learn their language lol.
    That'd be a cool power. I could kiss a hot French girl, and learn a language at the same time.

RaizenYusuke

[6]Sep 20, 2013
    I really like Ester as both a character and love interest for Ben. I hope she returns in the future. She sort of reminds me of more innocent version of Black Cat from Spectacular Spider-Man. Fun personality, flirtatious, and kicks butt too. She's leader of whole people. I'm surprised she didn't help out against the Incursions when Earth was invaded.

Fourarms10

[7]Sep 24, 2013
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I really like Ester as both a character and love interest for Ben. I hope she returns in the future. She sort of reminds me of more innocent version of Black Cat from Spectacular Spider-Man. Fun personality, flirtatious, and kicks butt too. She's leader of whole people. I'm surprised she didn't help out against the Incursions when Earth was invaded.
    Derrick mentioned Ester going on a date with Ben in arc 5. Benster/Bester seems like a more genuine romance than Benlie if you ask me.

RaizenYusuke

[8]Oct 2, 2013
    Fourarms10 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Derrick mentioned Ester going on a date with Ben in arc 5. Benster/Bester seems like a more genuine romance than Benlie if you ask me.
    This sounds like fun. I wonder if it will go anywhere though. Ester would make a good teammate. A new trio of Ben, Rook, and Ester could be cool for a episode or two.

Fourarms10

[9]Oct 4, 2013
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Fourarms10 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    This sounds like fun. I wonder if it will go anywhere though. Ester would make a good teammate. A new trio of Ben, Rook, and Ester could be cool for a episode or two.
    Why haven't they done that yet? As for the arc 5 episode, I'd imagine them going on a double date. Benster vs Gwevin.

RaizenYusuke

[10]Mar 19, 2014
    They made Kai awesome. She's tough, sarcastic as hell, but has good chemistry with Ben. I wouldn't mind her returning again even being a love interest.

Fourarms10

[11]Mar 31, 2014
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    They made Kai awesome. She's tough, sarcastic as hell, but has good chemistry with Ben. I wouldn't mind her returning again even being a love interest.
    She'll probably appear in a shipping related episode again. This time involving Ester, Attea, and Looma.

nyfan

[12]Apr 4, 2014
    • level: 20

Kai is defentely a better match than Julie. She adventures, she loves going on quests and adventures, so she and Ben have that in common, oppose to Julie who has gotten Ben's case when he messes her tennis matches when he has hero business to do.

RaizenYusuke

[13]Apr 7, 2014
    nyfan wrote:

Kai is defentely a better match than Julie. She adventures, she loves going on quests and adventures, so she and Ben have that in common, oppose to Julie who has gotten Ben's case when he messes her tennis matches when he has hero business to do.

In fairness that was after UA derailed Julie's character in their final season. In the first season she didn't care if he missed her matches to save the world. Now flirting with girls at her matches is another story.