Ben 10: Omniverse Forums

Saturday 9:00 AM on Cartoon NetworkBetween Seasons

Characters you want to see in Omniverse

RaizenYusuke

[21]Feb 8, 2013
    • level: 28

I want to see Eunice again.

That's about it at the moment. I think I named everyone I want to see.

Edited on 02/08/2013 1:27pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fourarms10

[22]Feb 10, 2013
    • level: 24
    But since Primus seems to not exists anymore, where would she be?

RaizenYusuke

[23]Feb 17, 2013
    On a mission with Myaxx maybe? We haven't seen either of them on Galvan Prime with Azmuth.

Fourarms10

[24]Feb 18, 2013
    True. Hopefully we'll at least get to know of their whereabouts in Vilgax must croak.

DBTrilogy100

[25]Mar 9, 2013
    • level: 7

I figured this would add to the fun in theorizing, turns out Derrick Wyatt played the "2 Truths & 1 Lie Game" on his Formspring account as seen here.

On the off chance the link doesn't work, this is what he said:

DerrickJWyatt wrote:

Darkstar returns in Arc 5

ChamAlien returns in Arc 5

Ghostfreak returns in Arc 5

Part of the ambiguity is the possibility that "the lie" could be a character returning earlier or later then Season/Arc 5; it certainly adds to the anticipation!

As far as my wish list goes, I mainly would like to see Zs'Skayr/Evil Ghostfreak and his minions make a comeback (meaning I'm also hoping the Ultimate Alien episode, Vicktor: The Spoils becomes discontinuity) and I hope Zs'Skayr gets called by his real name "on-screen". Luckily, Derrick Wyatt did confirm that Benwolf, Benmummy and Benvicktor would return (and even get new names, to boot)! I also wouldn't mind seeing flashbacks of Kevin when he was a villain.

Edited on 03/09/2013 8:45pm
    Edited 4 total times.

Fourarms10

[26]Mar 10, 2013
    DBTrilogy100 wrote:

I figured this would add to the fun in theorizing, turns out Derrick Wyatt played the "2 Truths & 1 Lie Game" on his Formspring account as seen here.

On the off chance the link doesn't work, this is what he said:

DerrickJWyatt wrote:

Darkstar returns in Arc 5

ChamAlien returns in Arc 5

Ghostfreak returns in Arc 5

Part of the ambiguity is the possibility that "the lie" could be a character returning earlier or later then Season/Arc 5; it certainly adds to the anticipation!

As far as my wish list goes, I mainly would like to see Zs'Skayr/Evil Ghostfreak and his minions make a comeback (meaning I'm also hoping the Ultimate Alien episode, Vicktor: The Spoils becomes discontinuity) and I hope Zs'Skayr gets called by his real name "on-screen". Luckily, Derrick Wyatt did confirm that Benwolf, Benmummy and Benvicktor would return (and even get new names, to boot)! I also wouldn't mind seeing flashbacks of Kevin when he was a villain.

Come to think of it, Ghostfreak's real name was only said once bv Vilgax in "Ghosttown"

nyfan

[27]Jul 28, 2013
    • level: 20

If Darkstar comesback, the harem Ben has built could be in danger, with his charm and smooth ways he can have his own harem, if there is any justice he be betroned to Princess Loomaby the time this is all over. Go from Kevin to Ben to Michael / Darkstar, though I don't know even Princess Looma deserves someone better than that creep.

Edited on 07/28/2013 3:48pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Fourarms10

[28]Aug 27, 2013
    Considering How Omniverse lacks a real timeline, it's unlikely three years is going to pass.

RaizenYusuke

[29]Sep 14, 2013
    If he uses Darkstar people are just going to bitch how he messed up despite his becoming a joke villain happening in UA....If he makes him a actual threat again people will find fault in him attacking Ben and not Gwen and Kevin. No win situation for him in using that villain. God, helps him if he uses Charmcaster....

DBTrilogy100

[30]Sep 15, 2013
    • level: 7

Fourarms10 wrote:

Come to think of it, Ghostfreak's real name was only said once bv Vilgax in "Ghosttown".

I went back and watched that episode again recently, Vilgax only referred to Zs'Skyar as "Ghostfreak" throughout the episode.

I had just found out some of the information about the show from Comic-Con a few months ago and it has been confirmed that Zs'Skyar will be returning in Arc 5. Specifically, there will be a three part storyline where the Duo head to the Anur System, the system where the horror themed aliens are from. Some storyboards of these episodes were also revealed, some like this one reveal Zs-Skyar's new design.

RaizenYusuke wrote:

If he uses Darkstar people are just going to bitch how he messed up despite his becoming a joke villain happening in UA....If he makes him a actual threat again people will find fault in him attacking Ben and not Gwen and Kevin. No win situation for him in using that villain. God, helps him if he uses Charmcaster....

Funny you should mention Charmcaster, as it was confirmed at Comic-Con that Charmcaster will be making her Omniverse debut in one of the three Anur System episodes in Arc 5 (Hex will return at some point too, but when has not been clarified). Derrick Wyatt had mentioned that she hadn't been used before because some of the things the extremist Charmcaster fans said brought their spirits down and made them not want to include her in the show. However, they eventually found a characterization they liked and have included her in at least 3 episodes thus far. Derrick also mentioned that she is a little on the crazier side in Omniverse and that Kari Wahlgren (her voice artist) likes this new characterization.

nyfan

[31]Sep 19, 2013

So it sounds like Kari is going bring her inner Annemone to Charmcaster, I can't wait for that. Kari knows how to play crazy. Check out Eureka Seven if you don't bleieve me. If we can have that on the show, OMG.

Still no onelikes my Darkstar betroned to Looma idea? I think it will be very fitting to his character and hillarous.

Edited on 09/19/2013 3:53pm

RaizenYusuke

[32]Sep 20, 2013

I stopped caring about Darkstar to honest. I was disappointed how AF/UA writers turned one of their best villains into a joke in UA. McDuffie teased he had a interesting past (no being a plumber's kid as we assumed) and said he found him to be the most dangerous villain in Ben 10 universe. They dropped all of that to make him a joke. I wouldn't care if he was hitched to Looma. It's probably some form of karma.

Charmcaster coming back sounds fun, but also sounds like a controversial episode like UA episodes that had Charmcaster back slide as a villain. Her being alone with no loved ones and after Darkstar's pathetic attempt to manipulate her it makes sense she would be unhinged.

You know I might be alone here, but I kind of want Kevin 11 to come back in some shape or form. A Kevin from a alternate timeline/universe that never reformed comes to the main timeline/universe to become Ben's new enemy. This idea keeps Kevin a good guy (people love him as a hero) and give us a evil Kevin (who was a good villain in the original series and UA briefly). I probably also wouldn't mind if our Kevin returned as a villain. Lately I preferred Kevin 11 to the heroic Kevin. I used to like him as a hero, but looking back on it now he wasn't that great of hero to me. He was the weakest member, his relationship Gwen I couldn't care less for, and his transition from villain to hero was done awkwardly that even when UA finally explained how Kevin went from ax crazy to a nice guy it still felt too late for it to be natural switch. I really dislike how hypocritical Kevin is about villains reforming. He doesn't believe people can change despite his change.

I will say Ben and Kevin's friendship was well done and it was nice to see Kevin finally took up Ben's offer to be good in AF and have their bitter rivalry turn into a strong friendship. Kevin's knowledge of alien tech and underworld he acquired in 5 year time skip between the OS and AF helped save the day a lot in AF/UA. Please don't misunderstand me and think I hated Kevin for being good. I'm just saying I wouldn't feel too heartbroken if he turned into a villain again, but the evil Kevin coming from an alternate universe is more ideal to keep Kevin good and have an evil Kevin again.

nyfan

[33]Oct 28, 2013

Next episode, a character I have wanted to see return for 5 years going back to when Alien Force was starting out, Lucy is back. Iwonder if she will still have a crush on Ben, it was never clear if at the time she knew that Ben was the weilder of the Omnitrix and was a hero, if so she would have liked Ben for Ben and not being a hero, either way back than Ben was not the celebirty he is now.Did she get over her crush on Ben or can we add another one to the harem? We will see.I am excited she is back, I have always been a Cooper x Lucy shipper, so I would die of shock or excitement if turns out she is dating Cooper.

Ben has grown as a person, remember how grossed out he was by Lucy's sludgepuppy legs, and now look at him, last we heard he went on a date with Ester, who is all alien and doesn't have a human form.

Edited on 10/28/2013 7:55pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Fourarms10

[34]Oct 30, 2013
    nyfan wrote:

Next episode, a character I have wanted to see return for 5 years going back to when Alien Force was starting out, Lucy is back. Iwonder if she will still have a crush on Ben, it was never clear if at the time she knew that Ben was the weilder of the Omnitrix and was a hero, if so she would have liked Ben for Ben and not being a hero, either way back than Ben was not the celebirty he is now.Did she get over her crush on Ben or can we add another one to the harem? We will see.I am excited she is back, I have always been a Cooper x Lucy shipper, so I would die of shock or excitement if turns out she is dating Cooper.

Ben has grown as a person, remember how grossed out he was by Lucy's sludgepuppy legs, and now look at him, last we heard he went on a date with Ester, who is all alien and doesn't have a human form.

I always though Lucy had some crush on Ben. Maybe she'll start hitting on him too.

nyfan

[35]Oct 30, 2013

I don't know about you guys when I first read the synophis about Ben and Gwen along with Cousin Lucy going on an adventure, I thought the cousin they were referring to was the Gwen look a like bratty anodite cousin Sunny, because it has has been so long since we saw Lucy, I thought they were referring to Sunny.

Edited on 02/10/2014 2:25pm
    Edited 2 total times.