Ben 10: Omniverse Forums

Monday 6:00 AM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Omniverse Returns October 5th

perualonso1

[1]Sep 19, 2013
    • level: 18

Good news, everyone.

You'll be happy to know that after a 6-month break, the latest installment to the Ben 10 saga is back.

That's right. Ben 10: Omniverse returns on Saturday, October 5th.

While you're waiting, feel free to post your predictions and speculations about what you look forward to seeing.

Here are mine:

During Albedo's return, Ben ends up in prison. The cause could be Albedo using his transformations to frame him.

A mysterious foe in on the prowl. Hopefully, that foe doesn't turn out to be Malware.

Future Dr. Animo travels in time to get rid of Ben. That means Ben would have to turn to Paradox to call Ben 10,000.

Charmcaster makes a comeback. Hopefully, she'll be a heroine again. After all she's been through in "Enemy of My Frenemy" and "Couples Retreat", she deserves better.

Billy Billions, Overlord (Formerly Captain Nemesis), and Kangaroo Commando (possibly gone rogue) team up to defeat Ben. How Ben will stop this mess remains a mystery.

Ben is in court for recreating the universe. I pray that he gets out of that alive.

Parasitic creatures called the Rooters turn Kevin evil. Here's hoping Ben, Gwen, and Rook manage to make him good again.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nyfan

[2]Sep 19, 2013
    • level: 20

Well I want Charmcaster to be an anti hero, or neutral. I don't want her to go back to being straght out villain. Just a character that will aid the heros if it benefits her. Kind of like Argit only more awesome.

RaizenYusuke

[3]Sep 20, 2013
    • level: 28
    I'm looking forward to Ben 10,000 episode and interested in see where they take Charmcaster. Speculation, I hope Vilgax returns as a bad ass again. I want him to be just awesome as he was in the OS.

Fourarms10

[4]Sep 24, 2013
    • level: 24
    Since we might get to see Ben 10,000, it won't be Ultimate Ben. Derrick though he was a lame idea.

AndyRogan

[5]Sep 27, 2013
    • level: 3
    perualonso1 wrote:

Good news, everyone.

You'll be happy to know that after a 6-month break, the latest installment to the Ben 10 saga is back.

While you're waiting, feel free to post your predictions and speculations about what you look forward to seeing.

Here are mine:

During Albedo's return, Ben ends up in prison. The cause could be Albedo using his transformations to frame him.

A mysterious foe in on the prowl. Hopefully, that foe doesn't turn out to be Malware.

Future Dr. Animo travels in time to get rid of Ben. That means Ben would have to turn to Paradox to call Ben 10,000.

Charmcaster makes a comeback. Hopefully, she'll be a heroine again. After all she's been through in "Enemy of My Frenemy" and "Couples Retreat", she deserves better.

Billy Billions, Overlord (Formerly Captain Nemesis), and Kangaroo Commando (possibly gone rogue) team up to defeat Ben. How Ben will stop this mess remains a mystery.

Ben is in court for recreating the universe. I pray that he gets out of that alive.

Parasitic creatures called the Rooters turn Kevin evil. Here's hoping Ben, Gwen, and Rook manage to make him good again.

Are these your predictions and speculations, or what you got from Wikipedia?

perualonso1

[7]Sep 27, 2013
    • level: 18

AndyRogan wrote:
    perualonso1 wrote:

Good news, everyone.

Here are mine:

Are these your predictions and speculations, or what you got from Wikipedia?

I had to use the episode list to write down the episodes I may or may not want to see. Is there a problem?

firedrakes

[8]1 day, 1 hr ago
    • level: 13
    i yet to see it on the network.