My opinion on Ben 10 Omniverse had been back and forth since its premiere and here and the pros, cons and in-betweens i have with the show.
1. Rook - I have to say, i really do like this character
2. The Villains - Again, I actually do like these characters, the main villains chosen for this show are pretty interesting and compelling
3. The Story Arcs - While not perfect, do still keep me interested and do seem to make sense, if only to a degree.
4. The new designs - These do seem genuinely interesting
1. Making Baumann hate Ben - That just seems too much of change from the friendly guy we saw in "The Purge"
2. The Ben/Julie breakup - After everything they've been through in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, that's how they ended the relationship, really? Ben had his shortcomings, but in the end, he acknowledged that Julie was the world to him, and while Julie could get mad at him (and had every right to at times), she made it clear that she loved him and would always be there for him. And the worst part of it is; everyone seems to be happy about this, well i'm not, that was a terrible move on the writers' part.
In-Betweens (things that i don't hate, but I'm still unsure about) -
1. Kevin and Gwen leaving - I get what they were trying to do; change things up a bit, but after having Kevin and Gwen as main characters for so long, it's still kind of hard to accept that they're really gone.
2. Ester - I don't hate this character, in fact, i really do like her. But the fact that the writers had to make her a love interest just didn't sit well with me, especially after what that meant for Ben and Julie.
3. The Secret Saturday crossover - I actually did enjoy this, but somehow, it just didn't seem to fit. I mean, the Generator Rex one made more since, the multiverse angle made that idea easier to swallow. But somehow, it just doesn't quite fit to have Secret Saturdays and Ben 10 exist in the same universe.
Also, i just have a gut feeling that somewhere down the line, Jimmy Jones is going to lose all respect for Ben and that's pretty sad (his most biggest fan turning his back on him)