Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2012)

The Ultimate Enemy Episode Discussion

  • Avatar of perualonso1

    perualonso1

    [1]Feb 27, 2012
    • member since: 08/18/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 696

    Vilgax gets released from Diagon's world and has obtained new powers, so Ben must turn into his most powerful alien form yet, Ultimate Way Big, in order to stop him.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Endoplasmic888

    Endoplasmic888

    [2]Feb 27, 2012
    • member since: 06/18/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 190
    Yay for another Ultimate debut that will more than likely be completely forgotten about just like every other ultimate debut after Echo Echo's!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [3]Feb 28, 2012
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Yes, this is the series finale right? After the stream of mediocre episodes, this better be worth it, that's all I'm saying.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TimeHeroLink

    TimeHeroLink

    [4]Feb 28, 2012
    • member since: 12/13/04
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 215

    syrusfan wrote:


    Yes, this is the series finale right? After the stream of mediocre episodes, this better be worth it, that's all I'm saying.



    It won't be, trust me.......Frown

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [5]Feb 28, 2012
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 16,196
    They do fairly well finales though. It may still be good even if it is a rehash of The mid-season finale.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of perualonso1

    perualonso1

    [6]Feb 28, 2012
    • member since: 08/18/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 696

    TimeHeroLink wrote:


    syrusfan wrote:


    Yes, this is the series finale right? After the stream of mediocre episodes, this better be worth it, that's all I'm saying.



    It won't be, trust me.......Frown



    I know how you feel. The writers ruined what should've been the best Charmcaster episodes yet. But on a lighter note, Benlie plays an important part.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gdan95

    gdan95

    [7]Feb 28, 2012
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 1,295
    I think Gwen is supposed to be under Lucubra control again. Does anyone know more about that happening in the finale?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Flashheat

    Flashheat

    [8]Feb 28, 2012
    • member since: 11/26/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,091
    Ultimate Way Big? Good lord I need to see this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [9]Mar 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 16,196

    Surprise, surprise Vilgax is plotting to betray Diagon. That was almost as obvious as Darkstar planning to steal Kevin's absorbed powers in the first season finale. The threat level s higher than in the last season finale. Kevin can morph his absorbed armor onto other people, interesting. I was nice to see Vilgax kick Ben's ass for most of the episode. Ben was Eatile for most of the episode, which was nice break from Fasttrack.


    I was happy to see Heatblast even if he did switch out pretty fast. I have problem with how easily Gwen can switch to her Antodite form. Wasn't it supposed to b hard for her to do without the training?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jemadari

    Jemadari

    [10]Mar 24, 2012
    • member since: 07/10/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,513

    Gotta say, the real hero of this episode for me anywho was Ship

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Endoplasmic888

    Endoplasmic888

    [11]Mar 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/18/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 190
    Did part 2 air today, or was it just part 1? I can't seem to find it on youtube
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [12]Mar 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 16,196
    Only part 1 aired today. Next week they will ar the second part.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [13]Mar 24, 2012
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Well, not bad for part 1. Kind of upset Diagon wasn't a dragon like George claimed, but I digress.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Flashheat

    Flashheat

    [14]Mar 24, 2012
    • member since: 11/26/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,091
    Yeah, with the look like that, I finally understand why the Esoterica thought that Vilgax was Dagon, but now I'm confused as to how people thought he was a dragon.

    But good lord is he big.

    Wonder what Vilgax had his second-in-command bring.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Endoplasmic888

    Endoplasmic888

    [15]Mar 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/18/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 190

    Flashheat wrote:
    Wonder what Vilgax had his second-in-command bring.
    Probably something to make him go back to his original form. Or something to absorb Diagon.

    Edited on 03/24/2012 9:46pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fourarms10

    Fourarms10

    [16]Mar 24, 2012
    • member since: 04/03/08
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,297
    Endoplasmic888 wrote:

    Flashheat wrote:
    Wonder what Vilgax had his second-in-command bring.
    Probably something to make him go back to his original form. Or something to absorb Diagon.

    Well...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Endoplasmic888

    Endoplasmic888

    [17]Mar 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/18/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 190
    Well what?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gdan95

    gdan95

    [18]Mar 25, 2012
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 1,295
    Fourarms10 wrote:
    Endoplasmic888 wrote:

    Flashheat wrote:
    Wonder what Vilgax had his second-in-command bring.
    Probably something to make him go back to his original form. Or something to absorb Diagon.

    Well...
    Remember that machine in the Alien Force season 3 premiere that he used to drain Ultimos' powers? He's gonna use that on Dagon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nyfan

    nyfan

    [19]Mar 25, 2012
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,318

    RaizenYusuke wrote:


    Surprise, surprise Vilgax is plotting to betray Diagon. That was almost as obvious as Darkstar planning to steal Kevin's absorbed powers in the first season finale. The threat level s higher than in the last season finale. Kevin can morph his absorbed armor onto other people, interesting. I was nice to see Vilgax kick Ben's ass for most of the episode. Ben was Eatile for most of the episode, which was nice break from Fasttrack.


    I was happy to see Heatblast even if he did switch out pretty fast. I have problem with how easily Gwen can switch to her Antodite form. Wasn't it supposed to b hard for her to do without the training?



    Speaking of which, when Vilgax lackey showed up, maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part, but I thought for a moment that was Darkstar. Now those two are two of a kind, they will do anything for power.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gdan95

    gdan95

    [20]Mar 25, 2012
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 1,295
    Additionally, didn't Dagon say something about Gwen being the most powerful person on Earth?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.