Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2012)

Why the Ben 10 Franchise may be ruined.

RaizenYusuke

[21]Feb 26, 2012
    • level: 28

I know what you mean. The art is really turning me off to watching it, but I may get used to it. American Dragon Jake Long did a 180 with its art in the second season and I wasn't really keen on watching it. After I saw that the stories were just as good as before some evern better I got used to it and kept watching it. I am hoping Ben 10 Omniverse is like that. But if the stories don't hold my interest I won't be sticking with it. I made my peace with CN just milking the franchise for all its worth when Ulimate Alien was announced, but if they aren't even going to attempt to make it appeak to older crowd as well as kids I am done with it. If it is silly stories I am out.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fourarms10

[22]Feb 26, 2012
    • level: 24
    Exactly. When i think about it, this sorta is like the way "Am Drag" transitions, then again. If Ben is this skinny then Hoo Boy I can't wait to see how Gwen looks...

readapost

[23]Feb 27, 2012
    • level: 14
    Fourarms10 wrote:

THIS!

Since I'm a wiki user (Admin BTW), I've seen this a few weeks ago before posting it here. Just vent out your frustration (or excitement. We've all got our own opinions). I'm far against this.

What? This is legit? This is what Ben is gonna look like? This makes South Park look like a masterpiece! I mean really that just gross man.

Fourarms10

[24]Feb 27, 2012
    • level: 24
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I think 10 year old Ben is just promotional art. I can't really see how they intend to use 10 year old and 16 year old Ben in the series.
    On a second though 10 year old Ben may be a prominent character in the series, he already has his own toy for the series.

E-Hero21

[25]Mar 23, 2012
    • level: 6
    Human anatomy, what's that? That's all I can think about seeing this.