Ben 10: Ultimate Alien

The Transmogrification of Eunice

Aired Saturday 9:00 AM Feb 04, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• Oh my God this is a Fan Fiction!

There were a few episodes in the past that followed the formula that a fan fiction writer would come up with and in the past I would jokingly think "Well maybe the writer are getting their ideas from fanfiction.net, but honestly after I saw this episode I am seriously think that may be a possibility.

the plot for this episode is exactly like the plots to many fan fictions that I have seen. It's astounding. A pretty young girl, whose sweet, has a mysterious past, and special powers, shows up and Ben develops a crush on her? Seriously? Eunice may as well have been named Mary sue. It's laughable.

• Certainly a better episode than last year's so called "Ultimate Finale."

I got to hand it to them, this is actually a better episode than previous ones. First off, its brand new season, and that means a clean slate. I wanted to give this show one more chance to see if it would disappoint me again. The humor was okay, and not cliche. I did chuckle here and there. Unfortunately the ending didn't live up to the rest of the episode. Figures they would cram Azmuth into the episode again. But whatever, they didn't go with the cliche ending like a lot of shows do. There isnt much more to say. Yay 100 words :)