Ben 10

A Change of Face

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Dec 09, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• good episode.

While Ben and family are visiting Salem, Massachusetts, Charmcaster attacks in an attempt to switch bodies with Ben; however, Gwen interferes, causing Charmcaster to switch with her instead. Gwen gets arrested in Charmcaster's body while Charmcaster stays with the unaware Ben and Max and tries to cook up another body-transfer spell. Gwen escapes from jail and returns, convincing Ben of the truth before Charmcaster tries again. However, Charmcaster manages to swap their bodies once more, ending with Charmcaster in her true body while Gwen and Ben have switched. The two swap back as a result of Charmcaster's third body-swap spell and Cannonbolt defeats Charmcaster. Gwen takes Charmcaster's spellbook during the fight for her own use.
  • This is my favorite Ben 10 show ever. Even that Charmcaster is not a good girl. She is in a three tied for the number one spot in my best of the best of ben 10, She is tied with Ben and Gwen.

I love this show very much. That it is my favorite Ben 10 show ever in the history of the U.S.A. Charmcaster trying to swith with Ben. But got Gwen. Charmcaster tries again but she is back in her own body. But now Ben and Gwen switch. Charmcaster makes a tries again for the thrid time she failed and Ben and Gwen are back in their own bodies. Then Gewn took Charmcaster's spell book as her prize.
  • Charmcaster needs Ben's body to do what?!

Charmcaster wants to switch bodies with Ben just for the Omnitrix?Can't she just try a spell to take the Omnitrix out of Ben's DNA?Oh yeah,she can't take it off because its merged with Ben.This episode may be good but what's the reason for Charmcaster to use Ben's body to destroy cities when she's gonna end up in jail?I keep asking too many questions.I have no idea about Hex's disappearence.Gwen in prison?!She's probably was happy to be in Charmcaster's body because of all the magic between her.Magic isn't my special side.Gwen was soooooo intrested in magic sooooo much that she could even control magic in Charmcaster's body.But this episode was between good and great.
  • Charmcaster returns with a plan to switch places with Ben and take control of the Omnitrix.

This episode was both funny and weird. I like Charmcaster, and was thrilled when I heard she was coming back, but I thought this episode would be a little better than what it actually was. I didn't care for the jail scenes where those girl thugs were calling Charmcaster 'princess' and picking on her. I did like the part where Ben and Gwen accidentally swtiched bodies. It was funny to see Gwen try to work the Omnitrix to stop Charmcaster from carrying out her plans. I also liked the parts where Grandpa Max was trying to figure out who was who and then eventually gave up trying to guess.
  • Charmcaster is back. =]

I like Charmcaster. I think she is an awesome witch. This episode had everyone switching bodies, which I thought was trying to prove a point to younger viewers. The point is: don't judge people because you DON'T know what they go through each day and I 100% agree with it. This episode had many funny moments and overall was pretty good. I watch Ben 10, but haven't seen the past few episodes (mostly because I didn't know when it was on), but now I do and I hope to continue to remember to watch it. Overall, this was a pretty good episode of Ben 10!
  • Charmcasters back with but not quite as you would expect

Now to be honest the whole body swap cliche has always been one of my favorites. Granted their usually very generic usually two of the main charcters swap bodies in the midst of some stupid argument and go about the task of ruining the others life before meeting some sort of agreement and switching back. This takes things in an entirley different light. Instead of the two main charcters *though they do* switching bodies the villian and the sidekick perse switch and the two have very little interaction throughout the eppisode. Thus making this unique as far as eppisodes go
  • She's baaaaack!

Charmcaster makes her second appearence, and from the looks of it, she may become a recurring adversary, like Kevin before her.

In this episode, Charm (as I call her) plans to switch bodies with Ben, thinking that combining her powers with his Omnitrix will make her even more powerful. However, she winds up switching with her old nemesis Gwen instead, creating confusion amongst Ben and Grandpa Max.

This episode was definately worth the wait, and I'm looking forward to seeing Charm again someday. She's just too awesome a character to be ignored.