Ben 10

Back With a Vengeance

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Oct 09, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• good episode

Ben accidentally figures out the master code of the Omnitrix, allowing him to become any alien just by thinking about it, and stay an alien indefinitely. Elsewhere, Kevin had assumed control of the Megacruiser. Using it to navigate the Universe, he locates and revives Vilgax. The two battle, but Vilgax quickly realizes the nature of Kevin's mutation and decides that he may be of use. Kevin and Vilgax locate Ben and fight to a stalemate. Max attempts to trap the enemies in the Null Void dimension; however, Ben gets pulled in as well and ends up continuing his battle in another realm. Gwen enters the Null Void in order to retrieve Ben. Unfortunately, Kevin takes her hostage, forcing Ben to give away the Omnitrix in order to save her. But before anyone can escape, Kevin double-crosses Vilgax. Ben and Gwen procure the Omnitrix in the resulting brawl and leave the villains trapped in the Null Void dimension. Ben reattatches the Omnitrix, only to realize that he had zeroed out the master code and can no longer perform mind-accessed transformations.
  • Getting more exciting.

I'm liking that Ben is a little more of a fighter when he is not in 'alien mode'. He seems more tougher and in control of himself, I guess he is growing up. Even so, it's nice to see his true feelings for Gwen too. You know they love each other, even though they fight all the time. Kevin 11 is cool, and it goes to show, greed comes from the bad/evil side of people. I love that he is getting control of the Omnitrex, the show is getting better and better. My family enjoys watching it every weekend...keep up the good work.
  • Kevin 11 teams up with Vilgax and goes after Ben to retrieve the Omnitrix (and destroy Ben.)

6.7
    Kevin and Vilgax team up (Ben's worst enemies; What a surprise), which is a perfect time for Ben to learn the real secret about the Omnitrix. Can't wait to see it. Ben is going to have his hero work cut out for him.Which will mean trouble.Its a huge hero crisis. Spider-man's Uncle Ben to Ben Tennyson: With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility. And Ben's really going to need that as he takes on his biggest rival and his archnemesis. Ben will at least have figured out the Omnitrix, which might help him out a bit, but I'm not going to spoil it.
  • Wow!!

Back with a Vengeance is the greatest way to cap off a season. As usual, Ben is messing around with the Omnitrix (didn't he learn his lesson from the last episode) This time, he is more successful as he accidentally finds the master control for the Omnitrix. Now, he is able transform into any of his alien forms at any time for as long as he wants. And its a good thing to...

...Because Kevin 11 and Vilgax have officially "teamed up". They find Ben and attack him. Grandpa uses a null void projecter to send them both to the Negative Zone. Unfortunantly, Ben was caught in the crosshairs and sent to the Negative Zone too. Now Ben must fight against two of his enemies along with the many dangers in the Negative Zone.

Eventually, Ben, with help from Gwen, escape, but not before the Omnitrix was maxed out and now Ben is back to square one.

A great way to end the second series.
  • When heard that the master control was activated, I wondered how they were going to de-activate it. Quite a plot twist. Way, Waaay better than 'Secrets'.

I knew the master control would have to be de-activated, or that would make season 3 stink. The Null-Void universe was pretty cool. I liked how he kept freaking out the tourists with his different aliens, but none of them had canadian accents. This is Niagra Falls in Canada, isn't it? Over all, not a bad episode at all.
  • The writers should be embarassed!!!!!

3.1
    First of,Ben 10 was slightly losing edege,then they had to make this! This episode is ashaming stupid I hated it! I can not belive how fast it went. If you to a bathroom break you would miss the first five min of the episode. The concept was lame! You have ugly good for nothin' Vilgax,and that x-Men regect Kevin who needs to get a proper education. Ben is getting stupider by the second (I wonder if he can even count to ten). Well Ben discoverd the trick to the omnitrix yada yada yada,being a jerk yada. Overall I freakin' hate this episode!
  • The best Ben 10 episode

O my gosh I couldnt get enough of this episode it was the best of the whole series! Ben finds the master code and is able to turn into any of his heroes, at any time for how long he wants. What can be better than that, but we all new deep inside this wasnt going to last. Even I knew that either this was the last episode(not really for this show cause it hasnt been running as long) or he was going to lose this power at the end of the episode and well obviously its not choice 1 so its got to be choice 2.
  • Ben finds a way to control the omnitrix and he fools around with it at first only to find out that Kevin 11 and Vilgax have teamed up to destroy him and get the omnitrix.

This was an interesting episode. Ben keeps changing into different forms. I think there are so many times Ben wishes he could do that more often in the first season. Although i wonder why Man of Action managed to make 3 seasons in one year. yet teletoon only has 1 season right now and i only get to watch those episodes on the tv not the 2nd season. For once Gwen and BEn actually appreciate each other for once. When they\\\'re in the Null Void.
  • Season finale? Can you say, \"Filler Episode?\" The only thing stellar in this episode was the fight coreography and the overall animation!

6.9
    Vilgax and Kevin, together? Jeepers! This sounds like a great episode! Think again young dreamer. If Kevin and Vilgax were working together, don\'t you think that G. Max, Ben, and Gwen would be a little more frightened? Writing was terrible, though the plot was fairly good. More twists, better dialogue, and a longer running time than 22:50 could have made this episode ten times better. I was highly disappointed in this episode. Gwen was more frightened when robotic squids were attacking the underwater hotel in \"They Lurk Below\". C\'mon! This episode could have been much better, but the writer\'s were probably just too lazy to make it so. Two thumbs down furr surre, and I don\'t care if you disagree. :-)
  • Um... Wow. That was good is all I can say. Hmm, nope, I can say more, cause it was GOOD!

For the first time, Ben is actually seperated from the Omnitrix. And it looked pretty painful too. This of course, doesn't happen until later in the episode. It starts with Kevin (Now appearing as some sort of captain of a space crew or somethin') finding Vilgax frozen in a chunk of ice at the edges of the galaxy (Doesn't actually say that, but it's all I can guess). Meanwhile, at the Niagra Falls, the Tennyson bunch is viewing. All except Ben of course, who is messin' with the omnitrix. In his messin' though, he finds the Omnitrix Master code.
  • "Back With a Vengeance!" Kevin and Vilgax screamed as they announced a partnership Ben must look out for. Ben has figured out the "Master Code" of the Omnitrix, but is it enough to stop the two villians he has encountered?

A ship flies solo in space, and they find a large mass of ice floating by. The ship grabs it in. Kevin in his hideous form is still alive and well. He says that there is a name that frequently chants in his name... Vilgax. He puts his hand upon the large ice, and it reveals Vilgax inside the block, appearing dead frozen in his slumber after his defeat by 10-year old Ben Tennyson. Kevin looks at him, and thought Vilgax was just like any other person. Vilgax awakens and lands a punch onto Kevin. At first they did not like each other, for they have not met in person before, but they were both for the same thing: vengeance, revenge, Tennyson.

The Tennysons are at the Niagara Falls, and they seem to be enjoying nature's sight as they ride the ferry in the river. Ben seems to be fooling around with the Omnitrix again, but this time, he's figured out something useful: the master code of the Omnitrix. With a thought, or a verbal command, he is able to transform into any alien he wishes, and also retain a longer status. This will give him the greatest advantage over his opponents with strategic skills, and combined strength.

Although Ben has found a new secret of the device, as any 10-year old would do, he would fool around and play with it. Gwen has been annoyed by his mischevious behavior, and making it worse by manipulating the Omnitrix to do his bidding. Stinkfly, XLR8, Diamondhead, Heatblast, all of the aliens he's contacted upon.

The Tennysons ride the lift, and Ben continues to be a nuisance. While Heatblast becomes an irritating figure, little did he know that Kevin and Vilgax were after him. It was time for a showdown. This time, Ben has a better chance in victory, but will it be enough?

Ben was about to lose the Omnitrix, but with a strong heart, a confident mind, and love towards his family, he has regained his status as the wielder of the device as he is known. He is our hero. He is our only hope. He is Ben 10!
  • Vilgax and Kevin 11 team up to steal the Omnitrix and get revenge on Ben, who has figured out how to use the watch to his benefit.

This is the best episode I have ever seen!!!!!! It was very exciting, funny, adventurous, and suspenseful. My heart was beating like crazy the entire time. I loved the entire episode; there was nothing I didn't like. I did expect to see Phil or a ship get blown up, but seeing Vilgax get blown up was funny too. I especially loved how Vilgax, Kevin 11, Ben, and Gwen were trapped in the Null Void Projector. It was very cool. I jumped around squealing like a idiot after I saw this episode. This is definitely an episode that you will want to see again and again and again.
  • God! Best episode ever!

better than ghostfreak out! Ben finds the code to turn into any alien he want, Vilgax & Kevin return, Ben goes into the alien projecter, Ben gives omitrix to vilgax, Ben gets it back with a cool animation sequence, Ben does not know the code so he can\'t do it again, Gwen says there are alot more codes where that came from, & the end! Man I wish they make more episodes like this again. And a couple of words to the people who made this kick butt episode:

Writer: \"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you! You just made the best Ben 10 episode in the history of history!\"

Director: \"thanks for making the episode look cool!\"

Creater of this show: \"You just made the best CN show ever!\"

Cartoon Network: \"Thank you for airing this show! CN Rocks!\"

A great season finale for season 2! Can\'t wait for 3! (season 3 will rock out loud!!!!!)

Kevin and Vilgax team up (Ben's worst enemies; What a surprise), which is a perfect time for Ben to learn the real secret about the Omnitrix. Can't wait to see it. Ben is going to have his hero work cut out for him.Which will mean trouble.Its a huge hero crisis. Spider-man's Uncle Ben to Ben Tennyson: With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility. And Ben's really going to need that as he takes on his biggest rival and his archnemesis. Ben will at least have figured out the Omnitrix, which might help him out a bit, but who knows? I haven't seen the episode yet, so this is just really a kind of I hope something awesome happens.
  • What?!?!? Vilgax is alive?!? Kevin's back?!?! Vilgax and Kevin team up?!?!?

I can't believe Vilgax is alive. I also can't believe he and Kevin team up. I'm sure they'll betray each other in the end. I hope Vilgax will die for good this time. I hope Ben gets a new alien form. I wonder how Vilgax survived in Secrets and in the past when Grandpa Max was still a plumber. Maybe he'll reveal how he survived. Hey, what became of Technorg? Last time he was seen was when he was going to beat up Kevin. Maybe he'll come back in this episode to help fight Kevin and Vilgax.