Ben 10

Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Aug 10, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......WHAT

Movie Sucked GoodBYe . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . It didn't make since and it is OVERRATED . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . hdklf dklfhdhf hjkdkkjdsf jkhfkhkhsdhfk jkhfjkdjhdjkf jkhfhdjfhjd kjdfjkhdjkjf fjkdfhjkdhfjk fdfjkdfjhdjfhdjk jkdjkfdhfjkd dfkjdhfkjhdjkfdf djkdhfkjd hjf f h h j kh k k kb kj v bf f g b b b b b b b b b b b b b cjvjh gcc gdd ghfgfg gggfgf ghff hgdd gfghfgh fdd f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f ff g g g g g g g g gg f f f f f f f f f f d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d
  • ben and gwen need to travel the universe to find the creator of the omnitrix.

good movie, but not the best. actually its the best ben 10 movie. who would have known that azmuth (the creator of the omnitrix) was a grey matter? or a galvan. also, we see that diamondhead guy, i forgot his name but it think it has a trax in it and if it doesnt then i dont know. and we see vilgax again. wasnt he trapped in the null void? in the ben 10 week where they showed the pop up version of this movie, it said that he found a portal and he just happened to get lucky. im done
  • Just what Ben10 needed.

This movie had a great plot.Probally one of the best movies on Cartoonnetwork right next to the Naruto movies.I am so glad Cartoonnetwork made this action packed movie for Ben 10.It had more than just what the series offers,it had something totally different.All the action,all the heroes,all unexpecting moments.Truly a great idea for a CN movie.It fit right alongg with the fourth season.tetrax was great,Vilgax was as bad as usual,Ben was great,Gwen was pretty cool,Gluto Rules,and too bad Granpa Max wasn't there to see allthe action.When they found the creator,Asmath,It6 was pretty shocking that he was a greymatter.Well I'm gonna have to give this movie a 10.0.
  • ben 10 is totally sweet even if i am a little confuzed by the storyline still, but ill get it eventually.

the omnitrix is a very complex weapon and this episode or movie (one of the two) is a very good explanation and overlook of it. for new fans this is a definite must see to find out just what the show is about. the aliens in it as well are very creative and cool aliens. ben 10 is a very good show for kids to watch among all other TV. i would reccomend any mom to let their kids watch this. it will capture their imaginations, and keep them out of your hair for a while! XD all in all, a very good show. 5/5!!
  • hey guys could some one tell me how can i watch this episode and not only this one, because i'm new in this site and i can't work it out....

hey guys could some one tell me how can i watch this episode and not only this one, because i'm new in this site and i can't work it out. Could some one help me plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz ...
  • hey im new to this place how and where do i watch this movie?

hwo/ where do i watch this movie ok well this has got to be 100 character long sso im jsut gonng cop/ paste omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm ugh omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogmomgomg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm omg omg omg omg ogm ogm omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm omg omg omg omg omg ogm ogm
  • This was the best Ben 10 movie I have ever seen. The greatest of all episodes too.

While Ben was fighting Dr. Animo with Eyeguy.....he antecedently activates the DNA bomb which enables the Omnitrix in SDM (Self-Destruct-Mode). As Tetrax gets the readings from the Omnitrix he comes straight away. He tells Ben the he must find the creator fast because if he doesn't he will also be destroyed with the Omnitrix. As they land on an alien station or something, they disguise themselves but Ben saw Vilgax there. He planned to defeat Vilgax once and for all. He goes Upchuck and discovers that it was not Vilgax, it was a female of VIlgax's species.

She tells him that she is the creator of the watch. Ben and Gwen fight the mysterious alien on the place, everyone was scared of him because Ben was wearing the Omnitrix. Stinkfly was gone mad on it but Tetrax was busy fighting with Sixsix, he leaves him and saves Ben.

Tetrax's driver was Pludo, a slimy alien. They a invisible place and discovered that the female Vilgax, Myaxx was not the official creator of the Omnitrix! They then get attacked by Vilgax. They got rid of him safely but Pludo died, while saving Gwen.

They reach a place where Wildvines attack, Gwen was captured by one of them, and Ben as Fourarms got mad by seeing this. It was no good but bad because the Omnitrix's self destruct countdown accelerated. Then ben goes Cannonbolt to break the door s of the creator. He turns out to be a Grey Matter!

Vilgax attacks again and Ben gets a happy surprise that Gwen was alive all this time. The creator disabled the omnitrix and in no time fixed it and turned it back on. He applies a new alien Way Big, this time Vlgax was out for good. As they go back they get a message that the mall is attacked by zombies. It was a normal day for them after all.
  • Good movie.

During a battle with Dr. Animo, the Omnitrix is accidentally set to self-destruct. In order to stop it, Ben has to travel across space to track down the Omnitrix's creator. Three alternate versions of this have aired, each with a modified opening from the original. People who were on it: Thomas Pugsley, Greg Klein Sebastian O. Montes, Scooter Tidwell Dee Bradley Baker (Eye Guy/Wildmutt), Meagan Smith (Gwen Tennyson), Paul Eiding (Max Tennyson), Richard Horvitz (Grey Matter), Tara Strong (Ben Tennyson), Dee Bradley Baker (Robotic Lt./Gluto/Alien Prisoner #1/Automated Security), Richard McGonagle (Four Arms), Jim Ward (XLR8), Dave Wittenberg (Upchuck), Fred Tatasciore (Cannon Bolt/Way Big), Steven Jay Blum (Heat Blast)
  • This movie rocks so hard, you get to know more about the Omnitrix and its creator but it stinks that Ben didn't get the master control but he has to learn to find it like a true hero though.

I would prefer watching the alternate alien version to see the never before seen alien Eyeguy. He's cool and there's the other new alien Waybig. Let's see Vilgax take him on. So if you enjoy the Ben 10 series then Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix is the movie for you. Oh and don't forget to see the next Ben 10 movie Ben 10: Race Against Time. Ben's goin' live action baby!!!! Let me know if you enjoy the movie or not, I'm sure i will, remember the movie comes out on Wednesday November 21, at 8pm, watch it don't miss it!
  • The Omnitrix gets damaged after a fierce battle with Dr.Animo and Ben and Gwen try to go find the creator of the Omnitrix to stop it from self destructing. Grandpa Max has a small part,and the new aliens are really cool.

The Omnitrix gets damaged after a fierce battle with Dr.Animo and Ben and Gwen try to go find the creator of the Omnitrix to stop it from self destructing. Grandpa Max has a small part,and the new aliens are really cool. It's cool to see Upchuck in the movie and also the new alien known as "Way-Big". Ben never wonders how Vilgax escaped the null void,which is weird,because Ben must've been astonished when he saw Vilgax.

It's way better in widescreen and dolby digital. I'am seriously putting this on my christmas 2007 wishlist.

I can't wait to see the new alien known as "Eye Guy". This movie is epic,and it's too bad Ben 10:Race Againest Time is a tv movie. It was cool too see another alien the same species as Vilgax and the alien bounty hunter the same species as Diamondhead. I thinke the creator of the Omnitrix was cool too,and also the defeation of Vilgax and the unmasked Six Six.

An awesome movie!
  • how or how can i watch this movie plzz come 1 tell mee download or jus watch here plz tell mee!!!!!!!

how or how can i watch this movie plzz come 1 tell mee download or jus watch here plz tell mee!!!!!!!plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz i nid help download or jus watch here or how tell mee pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls plss
  • it was pretty good but not great

it was ok but sometimes I got really recless and I thought the ending was very weak and been used alot I know you guys are going to disegree with this reiew the fans of ben 10 of course
    and I don't think this shows has been airing and have anof episodes for a movie and there making another one but it's live action I have a feeling thats going to fail but this movie was ok I liked the openign titel with the 3D omitricks and I am getting sick of vilgax and there was some weak jokes that have been used before too much but I'm not saying the mvie was bad I'm just saying it's not perfect or superd the plot was interesting and perfect for the show so I have to give this movie a 7 out 0f 10 good but not great and I hope you don't get made after reading this review
  • can anyone tell me how u guys watch the movie??? did u watch on TV or downloaded it from somewhere? can u tell me cause i wan 2 watch the show....plz!!

( sorry for no review )a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aaa a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
  • This is... by far... the best... animated... movie... I have ever... seen... in my darn life!!!!!

This movie was totally awesome!!!! It's full of action, and is so watchable you'll fall in love in it after a few minutes! It deserves every complimenting category, like Nerve-wracking, another great installment, exactly why I watch this series, exciting, and more! I didn't think Gwen was history though, quite obvious she wasn't going to die, but Gluto, the blob thing, was totally awesome and is marked as one of my all time favorite characters!!!!
    This movie was sheer awesomeness, had some of a lesson in it, do not be selfish. Nonetheless, the movie was great and exciting and is the best Ben 10 thing I have ever seen.
    Visuals: A+
    Acting: A+
    Plot: A+
    Content: A+
    Overall: A+
  • The Omnitrix goes into self destruct mode after a fight with Doctor Animo.

This was an excellent episode, full of thrills and action, and of course the comedy and sarcasm. What else is there to expect from Ben 10? It was an excellent episode!!! When the watch goes into self destruct mode after a heated battle with Dr. Animo(Beside the point, I actually punned! That's unusual for me!) Ben recieves Tetrax's and Gwen's help to find the creator of the Omnitrix to reverse the sequence, and get back to normal so that the watch, along with everybody else and the rest of the universe, doesn't explode. Will he make it in time? (que dramatic music :D )
  • This movie was awesome!

This movie is one of the two movies of the Ben10 franchise, the other one is Race Against Time. What happens is Ben activities omnitrix's self destruct during a fight with Dr. Animom, so he goes into space with Tetrax to find the creator of the omnitrix. Tetrax believes the creator could deactivate the self destruct sequence. They find Gwen stowing away upon the ship before they go to a prision planet and find the creator's assistant. The assistant could not shut off the sequence, so they set off to find the true creator with both Vilgax and Sixsix on their tale. They find the creator, get in a battle with Vilgax, the creator shuts of the self destruct sequence, and Ben gets a new alien, Waybig. Then Ben uses Waybig to defeat Vilgax and him and Gwen go home to Grandpa Max. This movie was very good and I hope everyone enjoys it.
  • Enjoyable with some irritating flaws that only bothered me when I was done watching the movie. Over all a pretty well done movie for Ben 10.

I thought this movie had good artwork (esp. in space), some pretty good action, slightly better writing than the normal show, and a little bit of character development (though we have yet to see an episode proving the characters have actually developed). The flaws are that the whole thing got a little tense and overkill for a good stretch of the movie. I mean the entire universe is in danger because of the omnitrix (a little much imo), that snot thing supposedly dies, Gwen supposedly dies, there is no comic relief, and there's a lot of butt kicking. I mean when that thing ate Gwen, I was like, "Isn't the end of the universe enough drama?" It just got way too tense in the middle. I was also a little irked at how grampa max was totally shoved to the side--not something I was expecting--and Ben's genuine lack of concern for being blown to bits at the beggining. And the deux ex machina giant at the end, too easy.

I still think it was great because these flaws are just so overlookable. I mean, I wasn't sitting there thinking about them as the movie was playing. They're just a sort of funky aftertaste after a pretty sweet movie. 9.2/10.
  • ben goes across the galaxy to find the creator of the omnitrix before it blows up and takes the universe with it! (or at least half of it...)

as i said! its great! and im not the only one thinking that!its perfect! and that stinkfly looked suspiciously like ben 10,000! or are ben 10,000's aliens thier true species with a shirt?^^? or do they actually look like the omnitrix aliens, another interesting bit would be that baby stinkfly has pupils while 10 year old stinkfly does not! but they come back as 30 year stinkfly! (yes i like stinkfly...)
    but my point is...this show is totally perfect!!! no flaws.
    its cool. oh and wildvines are surprisingly yellow/gray...
    hmm...strange...but good. its a great amazing show! perfect, ben 10 is perfect...perfect. ben 10!
  • One of the best movie

This episode was great! It was action packed and with plenty of humor. I'm glad Vilgax was in it. I don't know how he got out of the null void, but I was glad he came back. I like the scenes at the beginning of the episode when Gwen was trying on the clothes. She asked Ben and Grandpa Max how she looked, and Ben was about to say something mean and offensive, but Grandpa Max covered Ben's mouth with his hand to make him shut up. I think it was cruel how everyone thought Ben only cared about himself and only wanted to keep the Omnitrix for his own benefit. It was sweet how Ben proved them all wrong by risking his life to try to save Gwen from the Wildvines that kidnapped her. It was touching how Ben cried when he saw Gwen was still alive. He ran up to her and gave her a great big hug. It was soooooo sweet!!! One scene I really liked was the one where Vilgax tried to attack Tetrax's ship. Ben was outside the ship in a space pod fighting the drones that were trying to kill him. The animation was great! The ending could have used a little more work. In my opinion, the fighting scene where Ben got the Omnitrix fixed was a little rushed. The movie was still really good and I look forward to seeing it again soon.
  • The greatest episode in this series.ever.period.no explanation needed.

Well,maybe I do need an explanation.While fighting Dr. Animo,Ben accidentally activates the self-destruct sequence in the omnitrix.And he only has 4 days to find to travel the galaxy and find the creator and fix it before the watch explodes and takes the whole universe with it.While the gang meets up with some problems along the way.

Vilgax is back and he's as determined as ever to destroy Ben and retrieve the omnitrix.Our heroes arrive on the planet Zenon to find out that the creator is....a Grey Matter!?Azmath finally fixes the omnitrix and Ben gets a new alien.And the alien is a BIG surprise.This episode deserves a 10/10.
  • Ben accidentally sets the Omnitrix to self destruct during a fight with Animo. Will he be able to find the creator before it destroys the universe?