Ben 10

Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Aug 10, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• The Omnitrix gets damaged after a fierce battle with Dr.Animo and Ben and Gwen try to go find the creator of the Omnitrix to stop it from self destructing. Grandpa Max has a small part,and the new aliens are really cool.

The Omnitrix gets damaged after a fierce battle with Dr.Animo and Ben and Gwen try to go find the creator of the Omnitrix to stop it from self destructing. Grandpa Max has a small part,and the new aliens are really cool. It's cool to see Upchuck in the movie and also the new alien known as "Way-Big". Ben never wonders how Vilgax escaped the null void,which is weird,because Ben must've been astonished when he saw Vilgax.

It's way better in widescreen and dolby digital. I'am seriously putting this on my christmas 2007 wishlist.

I can't wait to see the new alien known as "Eye Guy". This movie is epic,and it's too bad Ben 10:Race Againest Time is a tv movie. It was cool too see another alien the same species as Vilgax and the alien bounty hunter the same species as Diamondhead. I thinke the creator of the Omnitrix was cool too,and also the defeation of Vilgax and the unmasked Six Six.

An awesome movie!