Ben 10

Benwolf

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Feb 17, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• it was okay.

it had a good storyline and a cool new alien (or wolf). I can't wait to see him on the next ones. Ben, Gwen and Max are watching a dance, when a flood comes through the town. Ben saves a girl, who happens to be his crush. Then the guys go hunting for a wolf creature called the yenaldooshi. wildvine gets bitten, the omnitrix gets scratched, ben turns into a werewolf slowly, but surely, fights the badwolf and then cannonbolts out of a collapsing cave. That's really all. I'm not a big fan of Ben 10, but this was okay.
  • good episode.

During a visit to New Mexico, a wolf-like creature appears in a flash of purple lightning. Once there, it begins stealing satellite equipment for an unknown reason. One of Max's old friends believes it to be a Yenaldooshi, or Navajo werewolf, a sign of pure evil. Wildvine fights the creature, but it bites Wildvine's root just before Ben returns to normal. It nearly kills Ben as a human, but he is spared when the wolf accidentally scratches the Omnitrix rather than Ben himself. Afterwards, Ben begins transforming into a werewolf himself, presumably an effect of the bite. The others hurry to kill the werewolf before Ben's transformation is complete. However, they discover that werewolf is actually an alien. By scratching the Omnitrix, it added its own DNA to the Omnitrix, which was gradually shifting Ben into that form. Upon reverting back to human form some time later, Ben fights the werewolf as Cannonbolt inside an active volcano, sealing it within. The group is unable to find the missing equipment, but assume the threat to be over. However, the alien had finished building a transmitter from the parts he salvaged, and it activates on its own.
  • I like it very cool very casual. Wuld like to see more of Benwolf though.

Now this is more like it. I reckon this is the best episode in the whole series. I would definately like to see more of Benwolf, he's very cool. I like the part where he howls, tis much like an ordinary wolf, but his visage is very well done. Sonic howls, the person who came up with that idea is very clever. Thumbs up from me!!!
  • Benwolf, a brand new alien in the omnitrix, lets see what it gots!

Whats big, bad, and nasty? Benwolf! Altought Benwolf is pretty much like ever wolf-based charater, he has one special thing others don't have. He can split his mouth! This episode was prettyy cool, althought the girl Ben liked was a jerk, it was a great episode. Its awesome because ben slowly turns into a wolf alien, and I think thats great. The alien wolf, the creature was the Yenaldooshi, a Navajo werewolf. It was a pretty cool episode, and what I mostly like about is that Ben got a new alien in his omnitrix, and that is what I think made this a very special episode.
  • Ben finds his first crush as well as a strange wolf creature. After a fight with the beast, Ben starts exhibiting wolf characteristics. Has Ben been cursed, or has he been given a new power?

This episode was pretty awesome. I thought it was pretty cute that Ben had a crush on a girl in this episode. When the Omnitrix glowed yellow after the wolf creature struck it, I was wondering what was going on. I suspected it might have something to do with Ben's strange transformation. It was cetainly a surprise when it was discovered that it was a new alien form. Like Grandpa Max said, "An alien werewolf. Just when I thought I'd seen everything this summer". I thought it was pretty cool that Ben could absorb the D.N.A of any alien species that touched the Omnitrix. I have a feeling he's going to start a collection (claming the D.N.A of aliens he defeats as trophies). I also think his new form, Benwolf, is awesome. I say it's right up there with Heatblast and Diamondhead. It was a shame that Ben didn't get the girl, but at least he got the wolf. And when that machine made an appearance at the end of the episode, I had a feeling this was part of something big.
  • I really enjoyed this episode of Ben 10. I loved how Ben got a new alien, but I'm still waiting to see him in action and what he can do.

I really enjoyed this episode of Ben 10. I loved how Ben got a new alien, but I'm still waiting to see him in action and what he can do. I also enjoyed how this episode started the real plot for Season 3, with aliens coming down from space in the form of purple lightning, and now with Ghostfreak being the freak behind it. Does this mean Ben will absorb Ghostfreak again? Who knows, but hopefully this will be the start of a new main villain for season 3 in Ben 10. All in all, it was a great episode, and I enjoyed watching it.
  • Ben 10's Omnitrix gets a new power.

This episode gives an idea of how Ben 10 will someday become BEN 10,000. In "BEN 10,000" Ben learns that he'll have 10,000 alien forms in the future. Before this episode, "BENWOLF", you would have thought that the 10,000 alien forms were all in the Omnitrix. But that is not completely true. Ben discovers that the Omnitrix can absorb Alien DNA when he's in human form, but only if the alien touches it when it's red. That's how been becomes BENWOLF. This helps show what BEN 10,000 meant when he told Ben 10 that he'll need to go Ben.
  • Benwolf...I think the title speaks for itself.

This episode is the best episode of Ben 10 I've seen so far. I think the series is actually getting a lot better now that they've got very interesting stuff like this coming out of their heads. I absoutely love the episodes when Ben gets new alien. Especially this one. It's the best one besides Cannonbolt and XLR8. I don't really want to spoil the fun for anybody, because this episode is awesome. I'm not much of a spoiler person anyway, so I'll leave it to you to watch the episode. Trust me, when I say it's a good episode, believe me. It's gonna be true. Best eppie of Ben 10 thus far.
  • Benwolf is awsome he has gone to number 1 on my list of favorites.

Ben wants to get his grandpa's friend's grandaughter while they go try to find a warewolf. Ben as wildvine get bit. Than he transforms back into ben. Than the wolf scratches the omnitrix. Which makes ben transform without him knowing. Then gwen and kai go after a cactus which can get rid of the warewolf. Then they find out that the cactus juice won't work on a space wraewolf. Than ben starts to say if all i had to do was let them scrach the watch come on i would be a great vilgax. Than they get away from wolf and get rid of it to.
  • Its neat I like Bens new alien but Wildvine is still the best ha ha! -Nohely Della Robbia -Code Lyoko Rocks!>_

Ben 10 is a neat show and all but there still a bunch of shows that might be a little better than Ben 10. Like Class of 3000, Code Lyoko, Darkstalkers and other stuff but I still like Ben 10 for me its way better than Xiaolin Showdown and Kids Next Door because those shows have no point and are meaningless to people just trying to be popular with stupid unlike Ben 10 it isn't like that its cool its and it DOES have a point like Code Lyoko!Even my brother likes and love Ben 10 but hes much more of a skater guy.....

-Nohely Della Robbia
  • This ep had a few redeeming points, and it was nice to have a new alien.

Good things about this ep:

It's new
    It has a cool new alien
    Ben had a crush which will send all the shipper fanfic writers into a tizzy
    The chief, Wes, was more realistically drawn - I liked his face.

Not so good things about this ep:

Like a 70s show, it showed a bit of sexism (girls don't go hunting). Unlike a 70s show, there was no refutation of this (Wes didn't have a change of heart) It's weird that they would introduce this cliche and then just leave it hanging.

The infectuousness of werewolfism. Ben was bitten, and his transformation proceeded from that. The watch came into play later, when it had processed the DNA. So, without the watch, Ben still would have transformed. That means that the guards at the satellite station that were reportedly torn apart will be werewolves too. Loose end! Also, it would make most sense that the alien werewolf is the source of the legend.

The name of the werewolf - sounds like "yentl douchie" Bleah! Would that be a secular or an Orthodox yentl douche?

The name of the cactus - arbor de matrimonio? The tree of marriage? And if it is an ancient Navajo plant, why a Spanish name?

Neutral things:
    Ben didn't go evil while becoming a werewolf. This could imply that the Omnitrix protects the user's mind through every transformation. It could also mean sloppy writing.
  • When Ben gets into a mishap with an alien werewolf, he is bitten. Bu later on, things go literally insane as he starts to transform!

• On a trip to the Navajo reservation in New Mexico to visit Max's old friend, Ben develops a crush on his granddaugther. He's then attacked by a werewolf and starts to become one. He then learns that the werewolf is an alien and he has gotten a new form.

7.6
    I had high hopes for this episode, having waited for so many months for it. This episode seemed to be lacking something, but I can’t figure out what it is. I thought it would be a clichéd werewolf episode, which it kind of was, but they also threw in the crush plot, which I think is what ruined it for me. At first, I thought he going to have a crush on a Chicano girl, since the episode takes places in New Mexico, but instead they made her a Navajo girl, which I think is what I didn’t like. The whole plot of this episode was spoiled by the time it aired because they decide to leak the information in the reverse order that it was shown in the episode.
  • On a visit to a Native American reservation, Ben runs across a Yanaldooshi--a werewolf-like creature that actually turns him into one!

I've always been fascinated by werewolves, so of course, this was defiently an episode I had to watch.
    I really liked the whole idea of Ben turning into a werewolf, and he was pretty cool-looking.
    However, it turns out that the so-called Yanaldooshi is really an alien, and it seems that Ben can use the Omnitrix to absorb alien DNA. If that's the case, then who knows what new aliens we will meet..?
  • Ben gets a new alien on the watch during a fight with an alien werewolf.

This isn't my favorite episode, but it was still pretty good. I think it's cool how the Omnitrix can absorb other alien DNA and make it an alien on the watch. I don't care too much for the new alien, but it's too soon for me to make a decision. I also like the fact that we met another Plumber and a friend of Grandpa Max. I don't care for his granddaughter though, she was a little snobby, no offense to anyone who liked her. If the Omnitrix can absorb all alien DNA, could it absorb Vilgax's? That would be pretty cool if Ben could transform into him. My favorite scene in this episode, would be the scene where Ben asks Gwen to lie to Kai about him so that she would like him.
  • This episode is one of the coolest Ben 10 episode ever!!!

Benwolf is such a great episode!Believe me,one of the best episodes ever and the best part is....I'm the first one to watch it!Ben,a werewolf,I could choke but I won't ever do that to myself.Ben:falling in love with some girl!Like I said:Benwolf has read my mind.I watched it and I'd say it was pretty the best episode in the history of Ben 10 ever!I've always wanted to type that last sentence.A few of my friends are also like me,fans of Ben 10 and they said that they all missed it!I told them what happened and they totally freaked out!Benwolf is such a great episode.Why do they think its creepy?