Ben 10

Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Aug 25, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• cool episode.

When Ben tries to take apart the Omnitrix to see how it works, he ends up breaking off its face and causing weird combinations of his alien forms when he transforms. Additionally, the broken piece begins mutating the smaller creatures it comes into contact with. Meanwhile, Dr. Animo escapes from prison and, during a battle with Ben, finds the broken piece of the Omnitrix. Using it, he is able to complete his large-scale Transmodulator, giving him the power to mutate the entire planet in a single shot. The Tennysons arrive at a swamp, where the festivities of Gatorfest start first thing the next day. Gwen finds Ben playing around with the Omnitrix, and she warns him that it may create unusual problems. Without heeding Max and Gwen's warning, he pops the face out, and the Omnitrix acts up. Right away, something was wrong, though it was gone unnoticed, at least, until the next day. Gator-fest was going along well, but the giant frog of Dr. Animo comes in to disrupt it. Dr. Animo has returned, and he wants to take revenge on Ben. But when Ben goes alien, he transforms into a hybrid alien with unbalanced attributes. Will Dr. Animo's mutants defeat the alien hybrids? Can Ben find a way to use the uncommon powers together of both aliens? Will Ben ever learn his lesson in listening for a change?
  • Dr. Animo returns at the same time Ben breaks the Omnitrix.

This episode was both very disturbing and disgusting. I expected this episode to be a lot better than what it came out to be. As I said before, I don't like Dr. Animo. He's a creepy weirdo if you ask me. It was cool how the Omnitrix fused two aliens together when Ben wanted to go alien. I also liked the part where Ben kept yelling at Gwen to tell him, 'I told you so'. The part that disgusted me was the scene where Dr. Animo turned Grandpa Max into that ugly slimy slug creature. It was disgusting! I hated the fact that he was throwing up everywhere.
  • Fusion has arrived.

Ben\'s omitrix can now fuse two alien forms to become one. I was expecting this to happen, since Ben gets new alien forms and can now have his two alien forms become one. This was something I was hoping to see. I kind of suspect that Four Arms and Stinkfly might fuse into a flying muscle arm alien. But I didn\'t suspect Diamond Head and Grey Matter to become one, but that was very funny. And my favorite of all, which I was really hoping to see was that Heatblast and Rip Jaws became one. I wanted to see that since Fire and Water don\'t mix well, but it was a good combination. The next alien fusions that I want to see are Wildmutt and Wildvine becoming Vinemutt; Ghostfreak and Upgrade becoming Ghostgrade; and Heatblast and Cannon Bolt becoming Heat Bolt.
  • Ben messes with the Omnitrix and becomes mixed combinations.

I really good episode. I didn't expect it to be this great! I'm amazed at the new combinations. I love the Stinksarms creature he looks real cool. Diamondmatter is now my favorite alien even though he is just a combination of Diamondhead and Greymatter. Heatjaws could of done better however. All it was was Ripjaws with Heatblasts's arms and legs. I did enjoy the return of Animo. You have to love parinoid scientists who waste their life doing starge experiments. Lol! I was about to burst out laughing when I saw the StinkMax thing. He was just ugly! Any way, this was a good episode and I am looking really forward to next one.
  • I loved the pyronite bat dr animo created

Another great episode of ben 10

An omsim episode. With the return of dr Animo, and the Omnitrix's face piece is broken of , how are they going to stop the manaical genius this time? Absolutely incredible . I loved this episode, it was a great way to keep us fans occupied. The combinations were hilarious, and the ever-contradicting 'Heatjaws' was great.

I also seemed to notice that the animation has gotten much better in this episode, showing that we have a lot to look forward to in season 3.

Sadly, Max got turned into some sort of Lepidopterran larvae, he seems to be a dartboard or something for Man of Action. Although that might just be the fact that he cares for his grandkids, no matter what happens. Maybe MOA will have something in store for our dear Gwen Tennyson.

Anyways, an amazing episode, I'd watch it again and again.
  • An amazing episode. With the return of Animo, and the Omnitrix broken, how are they going to stop the manaical genius this time?

Absolutely amazing. I loved this episode, it was a great way to keep us fans occupied. The combinations were hilarious, and the ever-contradicting 'Heatjaws' was great.

Anyways, an amazing episode, I'd watch it again and again.
  • Genetic recombonations, and mutigenetic rays, Great episode!

Dr. Animo comes back in a great return as he takes his revenge of Ben and also knows of his alein transformations! I like Dr. Animo's new transmodulator it makes him look alot cooler and now I also like him as a villain now! I think that was the dumbest thing Ben has ever done, he could of pernamently alter his genetic structure like Kevin did!
  • ben 10 is messing around with his omnitrix and gets weird alien combos.

this episdode could of been better. they could have done better combo aliens over all i thought grandpa max's mutant form is really gross. the watch lid always made stinkfly mutants other then the pryonite bat and that was alright but they could of had a xlr8 mutant like xlrfreak and xlrdiamond but other than that it could have been alot better since they had a month to do it and on all the old episode they had a week. i just hope that the season finale is much better and it will because upchuck will come on and he looks cool
  • "Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray" marks his revenge on Ben. What does he do, and what he plans to do? His evil genius has become more powerful than before, and he plans to gain a new world order with his ultimate Mutant Ray Transmodulator.

Doctor Animo is back with a vengeance, and this time, he will do anything to show the world how ingenious he can be. With his newly built Transmodulator, he plans to mutate all beings in the world to create a new world order, so that he will reign surpreme.

Ben Tennyson picks on his Omnitrix with a screwdriver. Gwen heads out from the RV, and cautions him what dangers may arise if he picks at something he isn't familiar with. Grandpa Max gives an exact warning, and Ben has no choice but to agree with their claims. In no considerate reason, he continues to play around with it, and in an instant, the Omnitrix's protective cap pops off, and emits a bright light. He'll regret what he's done to it later on.

Animo uses the lens of the Omnitrix as his source of DNA samples, and he creates a minion from a regular bat. A Pyro-altered bat, in which it is known as, attacks the Tennysons in the swamp as they ride along the river to find Animo. Ben uses his Omnitrix to transform, and ends up as Diamond-Matter. His size did not seem to affect his abilities much, but they were lucky enough to survive from the burning animal.

With another confrontation between Doctor Animo and the Tennysons, Animo points his Mutant Ray at them, and he shoots.
  • In this episode, that animo guy comes back. In the mean time, Ben starts messing with the omnitrix and turns into all of these weird alien forms.

Okay, their voices sound different. Stinkarms? Diamondmatter? That's different. Yeah, I don't think gum's gonna fix it. And what's with Heatblast/a bat? Heatbat? Ugh, that animo guy's so annoying. A cool alien would be Wild8. Or XLRmutt. My two favorite aliens, Wildmutt and XLR8. Is it just me, or does Ben seem to be acting a little bit different in this episode? I wonder if the omnitrix will be fixed. Either it will be or they'll go into a big thing about all of these weird aliens. Don't know, 'cuz the episodes not back on yet. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the h*** happened to Grandpa Max?! Okay, Ben's right, Heatblast/Ripjaws is really not a good combination. But it saved him from the ray though. Okay, episode's gonna be over in 5 minutes. I'm typing this through the premiere. So, I'm gonna pay attention to the ending 'cuz I wanna see what happens with the omnitrix.
  • i hope this episode is cool!

i hope this episode is cool! the coolest one i have seen is last laugh,kevin 11,tourist trap,lucky girl,framed,tough luck,and sort of gwen 10.
    i like those episodes cuz they are cool and action but one think i'm not writing about this episodecuz i havin seen it. but when i do I talk about this episode rather i like it or not i don't think your goin to like my review and the raeson i got this score it's because I thought you'll like it. so i give this a 10 score.