Ben 10 Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

NEWS: Ben 10: Alien Force (new sequel series)

Ben10asin

[821]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 6
    Don't forget older Kevin! He looks a lot cooler then the original Kevin. Levin roolz!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hakuo0000

[822]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 12

I was a bit spectacle at first, but I do love the new series to death. Sure, there are a few things that are off, but they aren't THAT big . . . Sure.

The whole Ben turning into a new alien and knowing name/power. For the whole name thing, I'm not sure but maybe the Omnitrix is kind of giving a default name? Except for that weird crab thing, I can't remember the name. And he defiantly doesn't know ALL of the powers. It took him forever to start to use Swampfire's and even Hu...The name is far too long. He didn't start shooting fireballs till about the end and he didn't know he could grow till about the end of the other episode. Even with the monkey thing he was a bit amused he could shoot webs out of his bum.

Kevin's attitude change is a bit odd. He's still a jerk, shown on a number of occasions, but can't we except that while away he matured and learned that what he was doing was stupid and came to forgive Ben? Okay, that is a bit far-fetched . . .

The whole 'ZOMG1111!11one I loves Gwen1" thing isn't THAT odd, people. They are both teens and are bound to be attracted to the opposite sex. It is a bit annoying at times, though.

I do enjoy Gwen's new use of her powers, but they do kind of scream "Teen Titans!". I'd like an explanation for why Keven isn't still a big glob of odd, though . . . Though, I do like his new powers, even if they do kind of scream "I can only do one thing!"

noahkeeling

[823]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 4
    I"ve watched it and it's as good as ben 10

Atomius1

[824]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 16
    i have not seen the new series yet, but from what i've seen of the old series, which is quite good, i hope it will be as good. time will tell.

swtt

[825]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 18
    Quick question why couldn't ben 10 get a 5th season? TT did. I'm sure Ben 10 was popular enough.
    Edited on 07/30/2008 5:54pm

CatKid100

[826]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 8
    Swtt I think that Ben 10: Alien Force Season 1 is sometimes considered as Ben 10 Season 5.

swtt

[827]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 18
    Makes sense. Thanks.

noahkeeling

[828]Aug 19, 2008
    yeah gwens powers are so close to starfires

MeanMachine8594

[829]Oct 19, 2008
    My English Cousin wants to know if Alien Force is coming on in England?

Swansearat

[830]Dec 12, 2008
    Hey im just wondering if Ben 10 Alien force is ever coming to free to air tv in Australia coz i really won't to watch it but i don't have pay tv

xylene11

[831]Jan 3, 2009
    • level: 2
    I hate ben 10 alien force, it ruined ben 10 000 and ken 10 episodes

Samuel2484

[832]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 16
    I have to disagree with that. The New "Ben 10: Alien Force" is a great cartoon series and idea. Even though it's still a cartoon, it's kind of for older kids and makes a more thrilling story. I'm happy that they did this because I was sad to see the last episode of "Ben 10" and I also like that they're older now and not little kids. but The Live - Action Movie" which in my point of view wasn't even a movie was absolutely crap. Luckily not too many people saw it. but it didn't ruin the whole "Ben 10" saga.

Bogyrbert

[833]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 1

In the whole Ben 10 Aline Force series, there is no exciting story - Only the High-breed. And what is up with this: Gwen's magic abilities, ok, she's inharited her Grammas' alien DNA, but admit, her magic skill were much cooler when she was 10, than now in Alien Force (woohoo, look purple mana, purple spells). And another thing they've totaly ruined Kevin 11, in the early series he had a much better capability to harnest ENERGY, what happened here? He suddenly "lost it all in the Null-Void" or what? And now he can absorb the properties of any MATERIAL, come on.... and is some episodes of Alien Force (ex: When Ben gets grounded, when his parents find out of the omnitrix - come on, they've known it form earlier.... oh, back to Kevin, when he's sent to the DNAlien-High-Breed ship that's transporting material to Los Solidad) he gets stuck in a sticky situation, and calls Ben and says: There's nothing for me TO ABSORB... Hello! Newsflash, the whole ship is made out of metal... and Ben says: What's your cellphone made of?, and then Kevin realizez that it's actually made of TITANIUM. WTF? He was better off with absorbing energy and transforming into all of the 10 aliens from Ben's ORIGINAL Omnitrix.

So you can see, that there are a lot of fauties in the Aline Force series.

I just hope that the Evolutions series will be at least 10 times better.... Hope that Man Of Action and his crew don't spiol the series more than they've spoiled it now...

What do you think?