Ben 10 Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

will there ever be a season 5?

  • Avatar of yihye

    yihye

    [1]Dec 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/19/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 128

    i real want season 5 to happen i want to see more eye guy and benmummy, benwolf and benvicktor

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Frostbitejo7

    Frostbitejo7

    [2]Dec 19, 2007
    • member since: 07/20/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 132
    No, there is not going to be a season five. Instead, a new series called Ben 10 alien force, is going to start at the end of season 4.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spyroflame0487

    spyroflame0487

    [3]Dec 20, 2007
    • member since: 03/07/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,179
    Although....I can't say it wouldnt be cool to see a Season 5....All the aliens should appear again....I hope......maybe even some new ones!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Alzatia

    Alzatia

    [4]Dec 20, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,957
    Why people still post topics of a "Season 5" is beyond me. The news of AF are pretty much public knowledge by now to anyone who searches about Ben10 online. o_O
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ericwashere15

    ericwashere15

    [5]Dec 20, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,828
    spyroflame0487 wrote:
    Although....I can't say it wouldnt be cool to see a Season 5....All the aliens should appear again....I hope......maybe even some new ones!


    After the dismal season 4, i wouldn't look forward to a season 5 even if they did think of creating one.

    Alzatia wrote:
    Why people still post topics of a "Season 5" is beyond me. The news of AF are pretty much public knowledge by now to anyone who searches about Ben10 online. o_O


    Newbs are everywhere...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [6]Dec 20, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    ericwashere15 wrote:
    spyroflame0487 wrote:
    Although....I can't say it wouldnt be cool to see a Season 5....All the aliens should appear again....I hope......maybe even some new ones!


    After the dismal season 4, i wouldn't look forward to a season 5 even if they did think of creating one.

    Alzatia wrote:
    Why people still post topics of a "Season 5" is beyond me. The news of AF are pretty much public knowledge by now to anyone who searches about Ben10 online. o_O


    Newbs are everywhere...


    They pop up more than Eons bad accent
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SLJCOAAATR3

    SLJCOAAATR3

    [7]Dec 20, 2007
    • member since: 12/10/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 286
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    ericwashere15 wrote:
    spyroflame0487 wrote:
    Although....I can't say it wouldnt be cool to see a Season 5....All the aliens should appear again....I hope......maybe even some new ones!


    After the dismal season 4, i wouldn't look forward to a season 5 even if they did think of creating one.

    Alzatia wrote:
    Why people still post topics of a "Season 5" is beyond me. The news of AF are pretty much public knowledge by now to anyone who searches about Ben10 online. o_O


    Newbs are everywhere...


    They pop up more than Eons bad accent

    LOL no more posting here,alright guys? It's a pointless thread.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.