Ben 10

Game Over

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Feb 24, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• good episode

Ben and Gwen are playing Sumo Slammer video game and Gwen is beating Ben at it. As a result, Ben turns into Upgrade and merges with the computer so he can lower Gwen's score. As Gwen tries to get Ben out, lightning hits the van and zaps them both into the game. It isn't long before they realize that all of the aliens in the Omnitrix are unavailable and they have to collect tokens in order to activate certain ones. They progress through the levels in order to get the Upgrade token and allow them to leave the game. However, the villain of the game hears them, and wants to use the Upgrade token to leave the game and take over the real world.
  • PlayStation2!!!!

One of the awsm episodes ever.Gwen turns out to be a better Sumo Slammer player than Ben.Funny eh?That shapeshifter was pretty clever of tricking Ben that he was Ishiyama and wanted to go to the real world.I had no idea that Max became such an expert in Sumo Slammer.I always thought that he was interested in those grose food.Upgrade..... the controller of the game,weird.How can Gwen be praised by the hero of the game as it is she's a smarty wannabe.Ben grew so jealous of it.But then Max became the champion.Then when Ben and Gwen came out,he was interrestd in playing it.
  • Kung Fu Aliens!!!! SWEET!

Finally after whole season of mentioning trading cards, cereal, video games and other stuff, we finally get to explore the sumo slammer franchise that Ben Tennyson loves. One of the things I really liked about the episode is how they put the aliens into Oriental style outfits. I am really into that stuff and I wish that they could have done all of them! The things Upgrade is capable of... maybe they could do an episode where he gets zapped into the internet. But what really put the cherry on top is when Max sent them outside and played himself!
  • I can watch it over and over!

This episode, mixing the aliens of the Omnitrix with Ben's video game, was simply marvelous. Filled with suspense, action, Gwen's humor, and of course, the villain, this episode definitely stands out on top. Would you expect less from Ben 10? I don't think so. Once again, the writers cease to amaze their viewers. A video game world was a perfect plot to a Ben 10 episode, and I'm sure everyone thinks so as well. Even with only 3 aliens, this episode still provided much entertainment, by finally giving Ben and Gwen a couple weapons of their own, and the skills to use them.
  • Ben and Gwen find themselves trapped into Ben's Sumo Slammer video game.

This was a very good episode! I loved the beginning where Gwen says the only reason why Ben won't let her play is because he's afraid of getting beat by a girl. To prove her wrong, Ben lets her play. I also liked the part where Gwen says she read the instructions, and Ben said he didn't know the game came with instructions. My favorite part of the whole episode was when Gwen gained all that extra weight as a new power and Cannon Bolt started laughing at her. If you ask me, Ben and Gwen looked a little stupid in the outfits they wore in the game. I mean, look at Ben's hair. Enough said.