Ben 10

Perfect Day

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Jul 14, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• Enoch and the Forever Knights return attaching a machine to Ben's head to make him think he's having the perfect days,but it ends up being his worst nightmare when many members of his rogues gallery come to destroy him.

Ben thinks he's having the perfect day,but finds out that Enoch and the Forever Knights have him attached to a machine to remove the omnitrix. Ben faces off againest some cool members of his rogues gallery like the bullies from ben's old baseball team,Kevin 11,and Vilgax.

Then Ben and his grandpa become Ultra Ben and Ultra Grandpa and start beating the crap out of the villains. Ben escapes and it looks like Enoch finally got the omnitrix,but we find out he now has the machine attached to his head. In the end a higher ranking knight,maybe even the leader of the forever knights says Enoch has failed him too many times and decides to deal with the tennysons from now on.

Revealing that we'll find out who he is and possibly how strong he is and find out some secrets of the forever knights not yet revealed. I hope they reveal what Enoch looks like,I mean they never showed what slade looked like unmasked not even when he looked like he was in dead the last episode of teen titans. Or double d without his hat in the last episode of ed edd 'n eddy,so I hope they at least show Enoch unarmored.