Ben 10

Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventures

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Mar 03, 2007 on Cartoon Network

7.8
  • it was unoriginal but good show.

When a television show called Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventures, which stars corny cartoon versions of Fourarms, Heatblast, and Wildmutt, shows up, Ben wants credit. Furthermore, it has replaced his favorite show, Kangaroo Commando. It just so happens Ben and Gwen are visiting Planetary Studios at the time, so he tries to confront the producer about it. Meanwhile, strange accidents begin occurring around the actor who plays The Commando, conveniently allowing the actor to save the day. The Commando suspects that the artist producing the cartoon, Tim Dean, is responsible, but Gwen suspects foul play on the Commando's part. ben is in it.
  • Can't anyone come up with something original in Hollywood?

2.7
    Ben's aliens are starring in a crappy network cartoon and he wants credit for it. Even worse, his favorite TV show has been pulled off the air by the same network. A very stupid episode that was made just for a filler and a throwaway joke at the end. And Naruto look-alikes. Man, if Cartoon Network ever rips off someone else's show, I'm going to puke. The rip off TV show, Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventures, stars Wild Mutt as Doggy Buddy, Four Arms as Handy Buddy, and Heat Blast as Fiery Buddy. Or is that the other way around? I came up with "buddy names" for the rest of the aliens too. Diamond Head = Shiny Buddy XLR8 = Speedy Buddy Grey Matter = Tiny Buddy Stinkfly = Gooey Buddy Ripjaws = Swimmy Buddy Upgrade = Technology Buddy Ghostfreak = Ghosty Buddy Cannonbolt = Rolly Buddy Wildvine = Planty Buddy Benwolf = Roary Buddy Benmummy = Mummy Buddy Benvicktor = Zombie Buddy Upchuck = Munchy Buddy Eye Guy = See-y Buddy Way Big = Hugey Buddy Ditto = Splitty Buddy Artiguana = Freezy Buddy Spitter = Spitty Buddy Megawhatt / Buzzshock = Zappy Buddy So, I thought up them, and now I thought of a parody of the episode... Super Alien Hangover Drinking Buddy Adventures! How does that sound? Eyeguy3
  • a cartoon show is made about ben's alien heroes.

2.8
    One of the worst episodes of ben 10.This episode is stupid and is totally random.the plot is non-creative and boring.Ben 10 can do so much better.Most of the story does not make sense and most of the characters aren't used alot and it doesn't include any aliens.Why would ben be so crazy over one television show.Although there are some good things about this episode like the explosions and heatblast's fire but grandpa max hardly does anything and this episode is basically boring.Gwen isn't a very important character in this episode and at the end it's just ridiculous.I think this episode is the worst by FAR.
  • Great episode, but could of been better.

This episode was like any Ben 10 episode: Amazing. However, seeing Four Arms once again not using his powers like he should, was once again a letdown. Heat Blast and Wildvine were good as usual, and the plot was well structured, too. The major plot hole, which was already pointed out, was the main reason the episode was a bit of a drag. Surely, riping off Ben's aliens and making them into a cheesey cartoon had to take some time. And if no one believed Ben was the real deal, he could of transformed into XLR8, for better proof. Still, it was very amusing.
  • Four arms, wild mutt and heatblast star in a rip of cartoon!

I dont think this wos the best of episodes but it woz pretty funny. It starts off with a rip off version of three of Ben's aliens (four arms, wild mutt and heat balst) but they are called handy buddy, doggy budy and firey buddy they then go to a film studio were they meet bens favourite hero Kangaroo Komando a parody of Batman there then is a fight between Kangaroo Kamando and Heatbalst(the real one). Then there is an explosion on KK's ride which ben goes four arms to save some people and while saving two kids they thank him but call him handy buddy but ben corrects them and the kids say he can get into trouble by ripping of handy buddy but he just replys 'Sue me.' At the end there is a fight and that about sums it up.
  • Ben's aliens star in their own cartoon show.

When I first read the summary of this episode, I was like 'what in the world!?' I just couldn't believe this was actually going to be an episode. When the episode first came on, I thought I had it on the wrong channel. The animation was different and I didn't recognize the characters. The episode wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I liked the scene where Heatblast thought Kangaroo Commando was in danger and then ruined his set by trying to 'save' him. The fight they got into was pretty cool too. I also liked the roller coaster scene. When the coaster was about to go off the edge, I thought it was a part of the ride though.
  • Ben meets his television hero "Kangaroo Commando" when the Tenesons go to Hollywood. Ben also meets the creator of a cartoon featuring copycat versions of three of his heroes (Wildmutt, Heatblast, and Fourarms.)

It's really not all the great of an episode. Probably one of "worst" episodes in the series. If I had to rate this particular episode compared to the rest of the series, it would be around 3 or 4. But, as a whole, it isn't a bad episode. After all, it IS just a filler episode.

Still, the Scottish "Handy Buddy", the rapping "Fire Buddy", and the "Doggy Buddy" characters did make me laugh. As did the "Bowling Ball Bandit", the "Kitty Literer", and the "Gumdrop Wizard".

I can see some episodes with "Kangaroo Commando" appearing in the future.

Ferro De Lupe
  • Ben discovers a rip off cartoon series of three of his aliens.

This was by far one of the funniest episodes of Ben 10 yet. It all starts with a badly animated cartoon parody of three of Ben's aliens (Four Arms, Wildmutt, and Heatblast) all with bad names (Handy Buddy, Doggie Buddy (?), and Fiery Buddy respectively) Ben and Gwen explore a movie studio park (think Universal Studios) and Ben meets his idol Kangaroo Commando (a great parody of Batman). So many great jokes were in this episode as well as classic lines. When Fourarms saves a pair of kids they thank Handy Buddy. He corrects them telling his name is Fourarms. They said he can get in trouble for ripping off Handy Buddy. He simply replies "Sue me."

One of the best lines was Wildvine saying "Can't anyone in Hollywood come up with an original idea?" Priceless. This easily made my favorite episode.