Ben 10

The Unnaturals

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Mar 17, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• ben is an good people in this episode.

Ben goes to see his favorite Little League team, and discovers their opponents, the Squires, are robots. He cheats for his own team, but it works against them when the robots try to kidnap people on the team who appeared to be experts due to Ben's help. While attempting a rescue, Ben discovers that the robots plans are to replace the President of the United States, who had also been watching the game. The Tennysons foil the Squires' plan and personally save the president. After they have left, Enoch appears, revealing the plan to be his own. He vows that the Tennysons will pay with their lives.
  • The Forever knights return or is JT and Cash in the Cannons team??!!

I'm not gonna support JT and Cash since they're what I call 'Loser wimpoes'!Now the Forever Knights are the 3rd most dangerous villain after Vilgax and Dr.Animo.The Squires are just lame robots.One of my favorite part in this episode was when XLR8 hung JT and Cash on top of the Little League Museum heading...on top of a building!!!!Gwen is just teaching Ben about playing fair but Ben wouldn't listen at all.Ben Franklin was mentioned like Bne Tennyson!!!!He he!When Max says the motto thing "You win some..You lose some" he's right.Totally right.Fun that the bullies were robots.Oh well,that's how Ben's world is gonna be.
  • This episode was just weird.

This was one of the most disjointed episodes so far. But still, that's what made it a fun and enjoyable ride. I found the Royal Knights' plot ludicrous and ridiculous. I would've loved to have been at that meeting when they thought of that plot:

Royal Knight: Sir, we just found out that the President is gonna be in Pennsylvania this weekend.
    Enoch: Excellent, because I have an idea. We shall build an army of baseball playing robots so when the President comes and watches the Little League game, we will replace him with a robot replica of him. Bwahahaha!!!
    Royal Knight 2: But sir, what makes you think that the President Of The Freakin' United States is gonna go to a children's baseball game where the only people who care about the outcome are the children's parents?
    Enoch: Just trust me on this. We build the robots and they will elimanate the first team...
    Royal Knight 3: Wait, we're gonna use the robots to beat a bunch of children at baseball first and then kidnap the president. Why? Why not just skip that part and just kidnap the president?
    Enoch: So that I can hear the cries of children. Anyways, once those children are eliminated, we shall kidnap the president.
    Royal Knight 4: So, let me get this straight: we're gonna use robots to first, make a children's team lose and make it possible for someone to get wind of our plan when our robots play like robots and not like children, and then use the robots to replace the President in a public place where there are gonna be many, many witnesses instead of just kidnapping him in a private place, like say, his hotel room or Air Force One.
    Enoch: Exactly. And to make sure our robots are authentic, we will give them names. And to make sure the names don't sound made up, we shall use the names of old timey baseball players.
    Anyways, to enjoy this episode, just shut your brain off for about thirty minutes and just see this as just mindless fun. I loved the action sequences and how Ben disposed of those robots easily. Its nice to get these mindless episodes every once in a while.
  • Ben must fight robots disguised as baseball players before they take control of the White House.

This episode wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I don't care for those two bullies, but I thought it was interesting to see them again. I also liked how Ben used XLR8 again to get payback like he did in the first episode. I also liked the fighting scene between Diamond Head and the robots and the scene where Ben was screaming about wanting a pitcher and not a hairy something (lol). Too bad he wasn't able to finish that sentence. I didn't care for the beginning portion of the episode. What does the carnival and the Liberty Bell have to do with the rest of the episode?