Best Week Ever

Friday 11:00 PM on VH1 Premiered Jan 23, 2004 In Season

Best Week Ever Fan Reviews (53)

• Your daily source of information and entertainment

The show is hilarious.Its my weekly news source and always a good laugh to start off the weekend. They hit subjects on certain topics that you would be thinking yourself. The cast and the shows voice-over guy is extremly funny. Daily Segments include "In Case You Missed it", "The sizzler","Paul F Thompkins Celebrity Defender", "Upgrade/Downgrade".
    And you will never guess who is going to be having the Best Week Ever
  • E.T spawned with i love the 80's

Best week ever=Best show ever. It\'s like ET or Xtra but with a light night show feel. They make fun of what happen in the past week then award some one with having the best week. So if you haven\'t seen it watch it now and be hook for life.
  • This is a funny show.

I like best week ever because it takes news events and pop culture and twists them out of proportion. It is a very funny way to watch the news... without falling asleep. so watch it because it will make you laugh... if you laugh alot. Why do i even review things? bye
  • I use to love the show but then it kind of fell.

If you ask me, the show has gone down hill. Sadly it seems that the commentators have decided to think they are celebrities now. But that's beside the point. The Best Year Ever Special was by far the worst episode ever. The clips they through in every few minutes with the commentators trying to find out about what ever, what a waste. Also they decided to show a clip revealing what happens in the final Harry Potter book and seeing as no news program or even television show have ruined the ending, how dare VH1 and Best Week Ever take it upon themselves to do so. I will most likely continue watching but I have to say I was sadly disappointed in that show.
  • It's a little like "Access Hollywood", but with way more humor and no celebrity brownosing.

This (generally) side-splittingly hillarious show skewers everything in current pop culture -- celebrities, movies, internet fads, T.V. -- you name it. It's interesting to have an "infotainment" show that doesn't treat famous people like they're flawless, holy deities. I anticipate Fridays even more now so I can laugh along with BWE. I feel like I should say more about BWE, but instead, I'm just going to tell you to go watch it whenever you get the opportunity.
  • This show is the news in 30 minutes

This show is really funny. They add humor to every news concept.It's very funny. I try to watch it every week but accasionly miss it o well thats what repeats are for. The people that talk about the news are so funny. I love it when they play games this is a great show.
  • 2 words out standing or is that 1 word?

I love this show and watch it every week. True, it's not as good as I love the 80's, etc. but It's very unique and I do love most of the humor. I also like how they do fill you in on stuff that's happening because i do miss a lot. The two guys Michael and John are the funniest ones on there, though not as good as Hal Sparks or Michael Ian Black, their still funny. They can't be everywhere. In fact the two shows are very different so you can't tune in looking for it to be the same thing IT'S NOT. All in all i love this show and will continue to watch it.
  • The best and latest in the evolution of the talking heads on TV.

The best show to end the week with. A kinda Daily show when you dont feel like being smart. Plus its nice to see people make the jokes about celebreties that the other late night shows are too afraid to make. Over the past few months it has definatly hit its stride. Plus you gotta love the babe factor with Rachel Harris, Danielle Schneider and Melissa Rauch.
  • Hilarious!

This show is so funny. I like how they give you a short 30 minute recap about all the things that happen eack week but they add thier own little funny twist to it. There has never been I time where I watched this show and haven't laughed atleast once or twice. This is one of the best shows on Vh1. And the show also has good comedians. They just make you laugh at the littlest things. And I like how they always have a guest celebrity like when they had David Cook in one episode and Ellen Page in another. This show is fantastic.
  • Is this still on?

Great show/idea. Funny.
  • Its great the people are really funny.

This show is realy cool, both informative and funny. Vh1 classic. It tells you all the most interesting things that are happening all over, and then, out of all the catagories they have discussed about, they declare who is having the best week ever. Its a cool show, and what makes it better is that now you can watch it on your cell fone if your subscriber provides it. I reccomend dis show to anyone looking for some relaxing entertainment kiccing bacc on the couch watching Tv.
  • Best Week Ever is back.

BWE is back with a new cast of panelist to tear apart the week's events! Catch it every Friday on VH1!
  • VH1 makes another hilarious recap show.

VH1, now famous for their nostalgiac shows like I Love the 70's, 80's, and 90's have hit gold with this. Essentially, it just reviews the previous week and pokes fun at absolutely everything. It does not sound like much, but MAN is it funny! Every episode is very funny and does a great job of poking fun at American pop culture. Seriously, folks, this show is consistantly hilarious and has some extremely funny quotes.

"I'd like to spend a whole summer in Paris, but I hear it gets a little muggy."
    On Paris Hilton's "One Night In Paris".

If you didn't find that funny, then this show probably isn't for you.
  • Not as good as it once was

I still like this show, but not as much as I used to. It used to be a biting look at pop culture, but these days it seems to rely too much on little skits from the panelists. I also miss Mo Rocca and Rachael Harris as they were my favorite commentators.
  • I prefer the spoof Worst Month Ever at Digital Funtown than the real Best Week Ever...

Definitely has faltered in recent months, I prefer the spoof/parody at Digital Funtown - "Worst Month Ever!", it features some truly juice z-listers including Sinbad, Andy Dick, Larry the Cable Guy and a hilarious cameo from Larry King! I mean, really, Best Week Ever was a great idea, but then E!'s The Soup hosted by Joel McHale came out and, I'm sorry, but it is WAY funnier than BWE. I mean, I TiVo or DVR the Soup every single week, I have even stayed in on some Friday nights to sit back, light up a fattie and laugh my ass off. BWE is a last resort......
  • Love it !

aww i think this show is hilarious... i love how they make fun of things that just have happened ..i always find something bad about something new and so do they ..my fav episode is when the spurs won the nba champs and through out the whole nba finals different stations made fun the piston players and then after the spurs won they made fun of them too ...it was funny especially because i am a spurs fan..yeah awesome show ... never miss it ..i always watch it..i think they even made a best year ever now ..which is kool too..
  • omg, lmao

OMG, this show is funny! Even though I get bored after the sizzzler. Nothing is better then this. I love it! This si still funny. Best year ever was hilarious! This year is to K-Fed! Wait, he ddin't win? Celebrate! lol. Well, this si a good show. Watch it. Now.
  • soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny

this show never fails to make me laugh its sooooo funny and i like it when i have watched the show they are talking about and i be like thats how i feel!!!!! i should be on that show i would have yall rollin more than they be havin me. i really like the recent one about 24 and how the said jack was dying in season 6 for the us and in season 7 he would come back to destroy all teorrist in the world like hes jesus!!!! it was soo funny and i know you don't think it is cause you readin it but it was! watch it!!
  • Just great.

Without this show i would have no idea what is happending in the world of pop culture. pretty much these guys watch tv and movies and what not so i don't have to, then they tell me the most important things that happended and mock the people who make it to thier list. Good form.
  • There isn't much to say here other than the fact that I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Best Week Ever is my favorite show (that's on now) and has been ever since it has first aired. I laugh my butt off every time I watch it. Even when it reruns (which it does often). I highly recomend Best Week Ever for anyone and everyone who likes to laugh at pop culture and current events and how silly they can be.
  • Love this show, keeps me laughing.

Thank you the creator of this show! This is a hillarious show, I don't think I have watched this show once without laughing through it. The people at VH1 are awesome for coming up with this show, giving a hillarious spin on what is happening this week in the news and media. The comedians from I Love the 80's and I Love the 90's are here and are always funny! Must see tv!
  • Want peoples real opinion on things instead of that fake neutral talk then this is what you're looking for!

This the greatest show ever I even watch the reruns just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Firstly all these guys are excellent comedians may not be up their with Dave Chappelle or Will Ferral but these guys and girls get the job done. Also they cover all types of mainstream news not just about those celebrities such as the dreaded Tomkat and Bennifer they actual talk about things you care about dor me they were the first to tell me about how Rockstarwas making some "Hot Coffe" and helps you decide if you should see a movie or not I hate regualar critics their reviews are limited and are always the same "I loved it" or "Complete and utter crap" just as there are no original movies there are no original reviewers I wantthem to frickin massacre the thing or praise it as if it was their lord. Also the special segments such as the buzzsaw (or something like that), a recap on the best things in television and in the beggining the top news stories. Overall a must see whether if you like you hollywood news with comedy or else want to watch someone speak your mind on television.
  • Want to be in the Know than Never Miss Best Week Ever...

Paul Scheer, Sherrod Small, Christian Finnegan and Jessi Klein are my Favorites. I've seen the show live and I watch it ever week. They watch all the crap so I don't have to, and that's a good thing. Paul's Battlestar Galactica piece was Awesome! More Clip Blocker. Affter a Rough few Months the Best Week Ever is Back! Keep the core commentaors and dump all the other ones.
  • One of the FUNNIEST shows EVER!

If you haven't seen "Best Week Ever" then you need to be punished. There's simply no excuse. Unless, of course, you don't have VH1, or you have no sense of humor whatsoever.

The point of the show is that various people poke fun of different things going on in pop culture. They pretty much crucify everything, so you have to know how to let certain things slide. Even when they joke about your favorite movie, TV show, or celebrity, it's HILARIOUS. The comedians are simply the best and the show can always bring a smile to your face, so it's a good show to watch when you're in a bad mood.
  • One amazing show!!

VH1 has created a hilarious show to review the week's biggest events. No matter what has happened during the week, the panelists know exactly how to poke fun at it and get a lot of laughs. I hope this show continues for as long as it can, because this truely is a very well put together program.
  • Every week they gather information on what happens in the celeb world or in TV and talk about it. Then they announce who's having the best week ever based on what they accomplished.

This is the most interesting news show that I've ever watched. It is imaginative and too funny to bear. Every week, on Friday, I stay up even though I have nothing else to do to watch this show. It tells me everything I need to know and catches me up on the shows that I might have missed during the week. What amazes me is that they have the time to film, edit, and gather stories for a new episode of the show every week. I've never seen a show or station that does that and I thought it was because they couldn't.
  • Almost makes me want to stay home on fridays!

This show is full of stupid jokes about stupid celebs. How could you not love it. Its funny because when something happens in the world of Celeb the first thing i think is That is so going to be on Best Week Ever. And sometimes it's just a good way to find out Celeb news without having to watch those stupid shows like entertainment tonight or access, oh how i hate those shows. They take the news to heart like it matters what Pitt and Jolie are doing...like it's real news! I like that Best Week Makes it out to be what it really is a JOKE!
  • Basically this show goes through ridiculas events of the week and makes fun of them

To begin with,"Best Week Ever" is one of my favorite shows on VH1.This show is the main reason I started watching VH1 period.What I find hilarious about this particular show ,is that it points out the obvious things that other television shows won't point out."Best Week Ever" uses the point of view of a regular person's perspective on pop culture and twists it in a hilarious and unique fashion.The "sizzler"is a work of comedy and so is the "In Case You Missed it" segmemt. But, the best part is waiting to see who has/had the Best Week Ever.This show is genius and I hope it goes on for years.
  • The absolute best half-hour on tv!!

I love this show. All they do is poke fun at and rag on everything that's happened in the television and "celebrity" world for the past week. They are always so right-on at making fun of some of the same things that made me laugh-out-loud during my week of tv viewing. And when I've had a particularly busy week and haven't been able to keep up on my tv viewing and celebrity watching. . .I can watch this show and I'm back at the water cooler at work on Monday yakking it up like I was on top of things all the time. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
  • Talk about my generation...

I wish they re-ran this show more often as I always miss it the couple of times it's on during the weekend. Very funny and talented people are featured as the talking heads. Keeps me updated on all that useless pop culture. They also have some great music featured in the background, though VH1 isn't really know for it's great music. The Best Week Ever blog is equally, if not more, hilarious as well.
< 1 2