A Better Call Saul Community
Monday 10:00 PM on AMC (Returning 2016)

Last month, a billboard advertising the law services of one James M. McGill, which we now know is the real name of sleazy Breaking Bad lawyer Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk), popped up over the streets of Albuquerque, New Mexico. On Sunday, during the first night of AMC's Breaking Bad whole-series marathon (which will continue every Sunday until October 5), the network debuted the first teaser for the show's upcoming spin-off Better Call Saul. The series is a prequel to the events of Breaking Bad, and there isn't much to the teaser except some truly exceptional wig work, but it does promise a premiere date of February 2015, which is slightly more specific than the "early 2015" we knew previously.

So check out the clip below, maybe give that number from the billboard a call, and get excited to head back to Albuquerque! Six and a half months isn't too long of a wait, is it?

What do you think? Are you excited for Better Call Saul?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 4/18/2016

Season 2 : Episode 10

18 Comments
Comments (18)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I'm happy Oldenkirk has gotten his own gig, but I can't see this show surviving very long as a spin-off. He worked in Breaking Bad, and did an amazing job, but again I don't think it will work as a show in itself.
Flag
While Breaking Bad itself was a truly spectacular show - one of the best I've ever seen - to me, Saul wasn't compelling enough of a character for me to watch a show centered around him. I think I'll pass on this one, but I hope everyone else enjoys it!
Flag
I don't think I will watch this. I never liked Saul. Sorry BB Fans.
Flag
I'll watch it and I'll enjoy it.

But I am still not convinced that this character is interesting enough to deserve it's own show. We'll see I guess.
Flag
I think Feburary 2015 is a little too long. I guess they are trying to figure out how to make this show more interesting. I say it will be a hit and miss when it is up
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Seriously? Every single time? Is it so hard to check whether the video plays outside of the states? It is every time a video is linked to on TV.com and after a while it really starts to get irritating. For those frozen out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE0k7TA-oN8
Flag
Thank you.
Flag
Thanks
Flag
This is going to be the equivalent of having sex with your beautiful wife's younger sister. May God have mercy on my Saul...
Flag
I'm looking forward to this. Bob Odenkirk is a gem, and it'll be nice to see his character really get fleshed out and hold the focus.
Flag
I think teasers are never enough. :D
Flag
Better Call Saul ?? I don't give a shit about it

seriously ... AMC kills the goose that lays the golden egg...

BB is over ... I know ...

but damn .. SAUL ?? who care ..

i want to see jesse's future ..

Jesse deserves a spin off .. that's all folks
Flag
I agree that Jesse should get is own show. That would be a kickass show.
Flag
And in this scenario of yours, what exactly would a show about Jesse be about? Him keeping his head low and living normally after all the trauma he went through?
Flag
"Him keeping his head low and living normally"

lol ... linving normaly ... i don't think so ...

jesse is going to rise up against future generations of rebels...

jesse to badger and skinny

"So instead of filling up on pills and feeling sorry for myself, I went out and joined a party travelling to Moon"
Flag
I'm sure it's possible for me to be less interested in Better Call Saul...but it would be tough. Maybe best to hold onto whatever respect I have for Breaking Bad and not even give this the opportunity to disappoint.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members