Better With You

Better with a Leather Jacket

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM Feb 16, 2011 on ABC

• Better with a Leather Jacket

And again a great episode of the underrates BWY. Also a great guest star Nick Swisher. The episode was really funny and it made me think a few seconds about an Everybody Loves Raymond episode. Hilarious! Lucky Suit the episode was called. The episode was a great one between the also great comedies the middle and modern family. I hope it will make it for a second season
    The actors really play well together and theres a lot of chemistry!
    But again a great performance by writers and cast. What a great show! Now hoping for some good ratings, that would really make my day!

Hilarious episode of this show for many reasons, I have not seen yet seen one bad episode of this show. Every time I watch, I'm left pleasantly surprised. My favorite scenes were definitely the stories with the jacket, especially when they didn't let Vicky tell her stories.

And I thought it would have gotten old by now, but I'm still laughing at the comparison of the couples in the tag scenes. Definitely did not expect the jacket to turn out to be lucky in the end after all, an unexpected and funny ending to this light-hearted sitcom. Great episode.