Better With You

Better with Flirting

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM Nov 17, 2010 on ABC

First time watching this show, and I must say, I'm glad I started watching when I did because this show is really good. We got a great cast to start us off, and throughout the whole episode, I guarantee you will laugh your way through. Hopefully Joanna Garcia can finally get a break, with her previous show getting canceled, and only having guest spots since. Well this show is superior to her previous show, so I can say that this show has the potential to go on for a while. I really can see this show as a long running series. It's like a wittier "Rules of Engagement." It's also nice to see someone else that was on That 70s Show on television, after Laura Prepon's stint on "October Road" we get to see Debra Jo Rupp here, and she is just as good, if not better.

Debra Jo Rupp was absolutely hilarious here, and I'm surprised she didn't get more offers to play a mother after 70s ended. All in all, this is a very promising show, and I hope it will go on for years to come. Here's hoping.