Better With You

ABC (ended 2011)

Better With You Fan Reviews (6)

• Better with You has to be that, because the show by it self is as bad as TV gets!

Better with You is a lousy laugh tracked unfunny waste of time. The longer this show is on the more boring it gets! The idea that over enthusiastic delivered lines makes the show funny just doesn't work. Its like the Disney channel with Miley Cyrus where everyone acts like anything said is automatically funny. If you don't know that the show is funny, the show helps you out with it's own laugh track. I guess they think your to dumb to know when to laugh. But the biggest problem, and there are many, is the show is not funny. I don't mean that you smirk or think that something is mildly amusing, I mean the show is not funny even in the slightest way.
    If your someone that thinks Saved by the Bell is comedic genius then you will probably love this show. But the other 98% of America will see this as the adult unfunny teeny - bopper trash that it really is.
  • Awesome Show

This show really shouldn't have been cancelled it had amazing potential and room for growth and plue its really funny I really enjoyed the show and I hope ABC rethinks this decision and Joel is freaking Hilarious he was also funny as Zachariah the twisted angel in the amazing show Supernatural.
  • a new comedy with 3 couples at different stages of their relationship.

I really like this show. I'm not a huge fan but I'm enjoying watching it. I think this show is interesting for people who like romantic comedy.
    While I was watching this show I was thinking that if it was a book it will be classified as "chick literature". It really goes with that kind of books and it speaks more to girls in their 20s or 30s.
    What I like the most about this show is the parallelism between the 3 couples because it shows the natural evolution of a couple and at the same time it emphasize the particularity of each characters of this show.
    I like this show because it's easy to watch (don't have to really fallow a story to watch it). It's ideal after a long day!
  • Great show.

REally, over heari in my country, Mike & Molly & This show prmeired back to back. I was epxecting to like M&M better, but it was the opposite, iI found this show much more hilarious that the fromer.

So we have an extended fmaily that can be divided in 3 (much like Modern Family). First you have Joel & Vicki Putney, who have been like 40 years married and they dont' give a crap about each other. Then you hae their duaghters and they' parnters. Mia & Casey, recently met but are already getting marries cause Mia is pregnant, and Ben & Maddie, who are living together for 9 years as it's a "valid life choice".

OVerall: It's a great show, and the situations that happen are priceless,andthere are tons of great onelines. 9/10.
  • Enjoyed it.. Hope it gets renewed! They shouldnt have cancelled it..

i really liked better with you. I was looking forward fora season 2 but guess thats not happening.. Hope it comes back on though, really enjoyed it. They shouldnt have cancelled the show.. Hope it gets renewed and people start asking for it back on!!

• better with you is amazing

i personally think that the people of ABC made a horrible decision, when they decided to cancel it. i hope that they awake and come to their senses and renew it for season 2. they left it open and left s on the edge of our seats. why cancel it now?? why cancel it at all?? it is the funniest thing on television!!!