Betty White's Off Their Rockers

Wednesday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Jan 16, 2012 In Season

Betty White's Off Their Rockers Fan Reviews (7)

7.6
  • Very funny

Glad to see that they put a twist on pranking. Normally, its the older people that get pranked but it was high time that the older ones got back. It truley is a comedy worth watching.
  • I don't see how anyone could not like this show.

This show makes me laugh out loud every time I watch it. It's just so funny! I love the reactions of the pranked youngsters.
  • Are you serious?

I like Betty White, but I hate this show
  • this shows not for me

1.5
    i like betty white but this show isnt even funny to me,i think its more for seniors but then again i have a warped sense of humor soooo.
  • this show is so funny can't wait until it comes back

betty white is so funny can't wait until it comes back
  • Awesome

This is one of the best shows i have seen in a long time... its one of them shows were u laugh from begging to end. i laugh so hard mit makes my cheeks hurt, lol
  • 'Betty White's Off Their Rockers' ROCKS!!!

TWO THUMBS UP! just watched today (Wednesday 4-11-12) for the 1st time and it was absolutely the funniest comedy I've watched in 30 years (or more)! I laughed so hard, parts of my body I didn't even know I had ached . . . and I still laugh when I think about it! wow, FANTASTIC! with all the junk on tv today, it's so good to see some real entertainment that this show is for a change. I LOVE IT! Betty can teach everyone else what 'funny' really is. I hope this show runs for years and years, it's so hilarious & Betty is TERRIFIC! I don't know who the queen of comedy is but I'd vote for Betty - TWICE! keep up the great work!