Between Brothers

FOX (ended 1999)

Between Brothers Fan Reviews (2)

6.7
  • I really love this show. I was only five years old when it aired and I just really started watching it like some years ago but they dont play the episodes any more and I wish they would. I am so in love with Dondre Whitfield.

I really love this show. I was only five years old when it aired and I just really started watching it like some years ago but they dont play the episodes any more and I wish they would. I am so in love with Dondre Whitfield. I looked all over the internet and I cant find any website that will let me view the episodes since they dont air on tv. Then i tried to see if I could order the season DVD but i couldnt find that either so something has to be done. This show represented black men everywhere in a positive friendly way
  • Excellent show. . .never had a chance.

This show was clearly ahead of the times. Still cannot figure out why would FOX discontinue this show when it obviously displayed Black men in a more \"postive\" light. Maybe if the script called for buffoon like characters on a regular basis like, dare I say . . .Martin? Now that was a show that outlasted it\'s welcome, clearly overkill.