Beverly Hills 90210

Episode Special

10-Year High School Reunion

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 11, 2003 on FOX

• Brian Austin Green

He didn't attend the reunion because he didn't like the way the cast treated his-then girlfriend, Vanessa Marcil. it had nothing to do with Shannen Doherty. It's a shame, especially since he and Vanessa didn't stay together, but I admired how he stuck up for her at the time. And I totally understand why Tori Spelling didn't attend, really. If I had known Shannen, I would have refused to attend, too. She thinks she was the star of the show and it wouldn't last without her, but I think it was a better show after she left. Even in this reunion, she acted like she was the star. if she had showed some remorse for her behavior, I probably would change my mind, but she doesn't think she did anything wrong. It's hard to forgive when the person who hurt you isn't sorry.
  • In this episde, I couldn't believe that Brian Green and Tori Spelling didn't come to the show. I can understand the consept of them don't want to be there because of Shannen Dorehty. They should have been there for their last moments with them.

This show is a very special episode where all the 90210 casts come together for their last and only time. They shared their moments of laughs and cries. This epiosde will be remembered forever. It was good that they made this last episode to be together for the last and only time.
  • In this high school reunion special, the cast members, except Tori Spelling, share their memories and moments of their favorite episodes during the high school years. I really enjoy this reunion special.

I remember watching this reunion special on Mother Day in 2003. I am so glad that Shannen Doherty came back and made up with her co-stars. I was really disappointed that Tori Spelling decided not to participate in the reunion special due to her conflict with her co-star and former best friend, Shannen Doherty, ten years prior to the episode. I really enjoy some of the episode clips from the high school years from their junior(although the gang repeated their junior year), and their senior year. They really share their favorite moments at the senior prom and high school graduation. Jason Priestly shared his favorite moment which is when his character Brandon Walsh's twin sister, Brenda was deflowered by her boyfriend, and Brandon's best friend, Dylan Mckay, in a hotel room on prom night in season 1.
  • It was a very special episode to me. I grew up watching the show from the pilot to the very end. I was so excited to see the cast come back for the 10 year reunion that I watched it twice that night.

I was a bit discouraged to find out that some of the cast decided not to come because Shannen came. Everybody was a part of the show and brought their style. My feeling was that whatever Shannen did or did not do, should not have kept the others from attending. I watched and everybody and all in attendance conducted themselves in a very adult manner, and nothing about their indiscretions too the best of my memory, were discussed. My favorite character had to be Luke Perry. He represented everything that I wanted to be in the manner of cool under pressure and able to handle most anything thrown at him. I would really like to see a twenty year reunion, but I imagine that is highly unlikely. But one can always hope. The show, the 10 year reunion, inspired my generation to go after their hopes and dreams and not let anything stop you. But also do not forget who your friends are, because sometimes they are all you have in life to turn too. Best wishes to the entire cast of Beverly Hills 90210 in all your endeavors. Be seeing all of you in television and on the big screen.