Beverly Hills 90210

Episode Special

10-Year High School Reunion

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 11, 2003 on FOX

• It was a very special episode to me. I grew up watching the show from the pilot to the very end. I was so excited to see the cast come back for the 10 year reunion that I watched it twice that night.

I was a bit discouraged to find out that some of the cast decided not to come because Shannen came. Everybody was a part of the show and brought their style. My feeling was that whatever Shannen did or did not do, should not have kept the others from attending. I watched and everybody and all in attendance conducted themselves in a very adult manner, and nothing about their indiscretions too the best of my memory, were discussed. My favorite character had to be Luke Perry. He represented everything that I wanted to be in the manner of cool under pressure and able to handle most anything thrown at him. I would really like to see a twenty year reunion, but I imagine that is highly unlikely. But one can always hope. The show, the 10 year reunion, inspired my generation to go after their hopes and dreams and not let anything stop you. But also do not forget who your friends are, because sometimes they are all you have in life to turn too. Best wishes to the entire cast of Beverly Hills 90210 in all your endeavors. Be seeing all of you in television and on the big screen.