Beverly Hills 90210

Episode Special

10-Year High School Reunion

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 11, 2003 on FOX

• In this high school reunion special, the cast members, except Tori Spelling, share their memories and moments of their favorite episodes during the high school years. I really enjoy this reunion special.

I remember watching this reunion special on Mother Day in 2003. I am so glad that Shannen Doherty came back and made up with her co-stars. I was really disappointed that Tori Spelling decided not to participate in the reunion special due to her conflict with her co-star and former best friend, Shannen Doherty, ten years prior to the episode. I really enjoy some of the episode clips from the high school years from their junior(although the gang repeated their junior year), and their senior year. They really share their favorite moments at the senior prom and high school graduation. Jason Priestly shared his favorite moment which is when his character Brandon Walsh's twin sister, Brenda was deflowered by her boyfriend, and Brandon's best friend, Dylan Mckay, in a hotel room on prom night in season 1.