Beverly Hills 90210

Acting Out

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 27, 1994 on FOX

• The way they portrayed Brenda and kelly's friendship is great

Loved when Brenda told kelly "Stab me in the back, I bleed"
    Brenda has always forgiven Kelly for everything and Brenda has always been protrayed as the "bad" one when in reality she put up with alot from her friends and never got the benefit of the doubt, loved when kelly told brenda they were going to put the 'fun' back in disfunctional
  • Laura and Clare go away.

7.8
    I wish Kelly, Brenda and Dylan would sort everything out - Kelly didn't do it on purpose and I don't blame Kelly for not liking Suzanne - who would? Athough I like Erica but Dylan seems to spend more time with her than with Kelly these days.
    Brenda's audition was awful and I'm suprised Randolph gave her a second chance - although I think she is a better actress than Laura and he shouldn't just base it on that audition.
    I really don't like Clare and can't see why Brandon doesn't try harder to get rid of her - especially atfer what happened at the party. I would have left her to clear up the mess herself and let her explain to her father what had happened.
    The storyline between Dylan and Kevin cleaning up the sea so Dylan can go surfing more often - it seems a bit lame.