Beverly Hills 90210

And Did It... My Way

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 10, 1993 on FOX

• Brenda elopes to Vegas and the gang's not happy...

I love this episode because first off, it's hysterical - Stuart's bachelor party, when everyone shows up on the plane, and the actual wedding itself are priceless moments. I think this episode contains some of the best one-liners in 90210 history. Second of all, and most importantly, I love how the characters interact with each other. To me, this is the last episode in which everyone gets along and can put aside their differences for a common cause. It's kind of like a "last hurrah" before the old West Beverly gang breaks up and new characters are introduced. It's episodes like these that make me really miss this show.
  • Thank God.

I am so glad that Kelly and David are finally being nice to each other again and all the tension and anger is gone. I cannot believe that Brenda and Stuart would elope but am glad to know that all of her friends are there so she does not ruin her life. The scenes where they were all trying to convince Brenda and Stuart to not go through with the wedding without actually saying anything negative is great, especially with the looks on their faces is hilarious. I am suprised that Cindy and Jim didn't do more to try and stop the wedding beforehand and thought they would have rushed off to Vegas earlier.
  • The gang heads to Vegas to stop Brenda's nuptials!

The gang tries to stop Stuart and Brenda's wedding...ok. Andrea (whose supposed to be broke) can all of a sudden afford a plane ticket to Vegas? And what about their classes? Did they all decide to miss their classes for a couple of days? Mom and dad are as cool as cucumbers about their 18-year old daughter marrying a man she has only known for a little more than a month?? come on now! I admit that the episode was slightly entertaining, but it was highly unrealistic. To be quite honest, I thought Brenda and Stuart was a cute couple.
POP