Beverly Hills 90210

Camping Trip

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Aug 29, 1991 on FOX

• The gang go camping together. Initially, Dylan is not going to go but Brandon convinces him to go and he does. There is drama when the group run into a rain storm and, later, into a newlywed couple.

I really loved this episode. I just watched an old VHS cassette of it a couple of nights ago. It combines all the 90210 elements I adore. Brandon was so beautiful and was trying so hard to help Dylan. Dylan was that mysterious loner who was trying to open up and let his guard down. Dylan was pining after Brenda and she was there for him. Donna, David, Steve, Kelly and Andrea provided, for the episode, exactly what I like them to provide--support to the \"Big Three\" (Brandon, Brenda and Dylan.) I thought the newlywed couple helped the gang to explore some of their own angst and worries about their tender age and their parents\' marriages/divorces in a really nice way. All around, I loved this episode. I think the first and second seasons were definitely my favorite seasons of the show. I think that it had such heart and soul at that time.