Beverly Hills 90210

Cardio Funk

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 27, 1992 on FOX

• This episode pissed me off. "Just a kiss"? This is the kind of stuff that is just messed up. If a girl or guy in a relationship decides its ok to just kiss other people, than you aren't really in a relationship. I hated Brenda's role in this episode.

This episode pissed me off. "Just a kiss"? This is the kind of stuff that is just messed up. If a girl or guy in a relationship decides its ok to just kiss other people, than you aren't really in a relationship. I hated Brenda's role in this episode. Dylan is a stand up guy, and Brenda was a slut in the episode. The whole thing with "its just a kiss" and everyone kissing everyone, I mean come on. Why is this okay in a relationship? :( :'( There aren't enough words to say how much that sucks. Man oh man.
  • Dylan sees an old friend in AA; a college guy flirts with Brenda and Jim gets hooked on karoke

Not my favorite of eppys because both Brenda and Dylan question their relationship -Dylan even leaves her with Tim to go and find Sara and I hated that part - although I love the talk they have at the end when they realize they still love each other and that's what matters. I have to add that I like tha fact both Dylan and Brenda told their suitors that they had someone in their life that they are committed to. I just wish when Kelly told Tim, "Trust me they're meant for each other" that she meant it. It's also not one of my faves because of the whole karoke thing - it never seemed to fit in the Peach Pit.. but I do love when the cast sings "Do Wah Diddy" - that is classic!
  • Brenda & Dylan's relationship put to the test

This is another classic episode that shows that Brenda has a wandering eye for someone else. Brenda & Kelly go to excerise class and meet Tim Matheson, he immediately has his eyes on Brenda, when Kelly doesn't believe his nerve, because Brenda is already involved and Kelly isn't. Dylan's old friend Sara, aka Surfer Betty from the episode The Green Room in the first season, reappears and is still struggling as an young alcoholic. Dylan thinks if he could just save her from her old alcoholic boyfriend, that things will turn out alright. Sara and Dylan share a kiss but it's cut short when he tells her his is with someone else. Later Sara, tells Dylan that it's his fault that she is drinking again with her boyfriend, because he wasn't there for her. He tells her he was, she just doesn't see it yet. Tim & Brenda share a kiss as well, and Brenda questions her relationship with Dylan. Meanwhile at the Peach Pit, Nat & Jim Walsh set up a karoake machine and drives the gang nuts with his singing. This is a classic episode that shows that Dylan & Brenda always had eyes for someone else.