Beverly Hills 90210

Dead End

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 10, 1993 on FOX

• Things have changed. Kelly's sleeping with Dylan and then Dylan loses his father.

This was the first episode I ever saw of Beverly Hills 90210 and since then I have been hooked. I was reluctant with the Kelly and Dylan storyline (I had always wanted Brenda to stay with him, but I guess some things just aren't meant to be), but now it saved Dylan's life I'm okay with it. After watching the episode, although I felt sorry for Dylan's dad I was going "Thank God Kelly phoned Dylan at that point" otherwise my second favourite character would have been killed off. (First being Brandon). The self-defense class was an okay storyline for Brenda and her mum. It kept her busy and in later storylines proved helpful.
  • Father and son connect...

The was a very special episode. It seems like Dylan and his dad are finally beginning to connect as father and son. The scene where Jack gives Dylan a spontaneous hug was so touching. You can see in Dylan's eyes to look of complete and utter happiness. Maybe for the first time in his young life, he feels happy. The end of the episode was exciting. It's amazing the concept of "coincidence". Was it a "coincidence" that just before Dylan put the keys in the car door, Kelly calls for him? We will never know, will we?

Good episode with great acting.